My yellow restyled yz250.

Edited Date/Time 4/4/2015 11:37am
Can't get enough of these kind of pics. Here's my restyled yz250. Just put together everything yesterday. Ufo restyle kit. Restyle Black 2015 yz250 fender (yes it fits well). cnc clutch and break and fmf q stealth exhaust.

It's been fun and a blast to ride. Let me know what you think or what else will make this look better.

|
TeamGreen
4/1/2015 8:05am
Very Ol'School & very personalized.

Nice!
4/1/2015 8:17am
Thank you sir.

Now just wish I had a riding buddy. All mine are out sadly.
4/1/2015 8:25am
I own a 4 stroke, and plenty of 2 strokes.

What I like about 2 strokes is, I see one, ANY one, stock, tricked out etc, I want to start it, hear it run. I see a 4 stroke(like mine) and it gives the same amount of smiles and giggles as the lawnmower.

I mean, I NEVER start the 4 strokes just for the hell of it. They just give me this Pffft feeling.

I like Yellow YZs

The Shop

John250
4/1/2015 8:32am
Looks great. Black rims with gold hubs would look trick.
sende
Fantasy
4429th
4/1/2015 8:33am
That looks very, very good. Nice job.
4/1/2015 8:33am
I own a 4 stroke, and plenty of 2 strokes. What I like about 2 strokes is, I see one, ANY one, stock, tricked out etc...
I own a 4 stroke, and plenty of 2 strokes.

What I like about 2 strokes is, I see one, ANY one, stock, tricked out etc, I want to start it, hear it run. I see a 4 stroke(like mine) and it gives the same amount of smiles and giggles as the lawnmower.

I mean, I NEVER start the 4 strokes just for the hell of it. They just give me this Pffft feeling.

I like Yellow YZs

That's freakin hilarious! Thanks for the laugh.

I just came off of a 2012 rmz 250 which was great. But after replacing enough 4t top ends, and with a family on the way I'm looking for a more economical route. And boy how I forgot HOW MUCH fun these things are to ride! It's true.
hvaughn88
4/1/2015 8:42am
I think it looks badass! Nicely done. If I were to do anything (and it's not even a big deal) I might would go with some color for the fork guards, but that's very minimal. Awesome bike.
Mini Elsinore
4/1/2015 11:17am
Good job! Looks ready to ride!

Slap some free Dunlop (or whatever your running) stickers on those fork guards and let 'er rip.
4/1/2015 1:37pm
hvaughn88 wrote:
I think it looks badass! Nicely done. If I were to do anything (and it's not even a big deal) I might would go with some...
I think it looks badass! Nicely done. If I were to do anything (and it's not even a big deal) I might would go with some color for the fork guards, but that's very minimal. Awesome bike.
Amen. I'll post a pic with the fork guard decals on. I just forgot to take a pic with them on, but have them.
4/1/2015 1:41pm
Thanks again for the replys. Amen to all those comments. In due time I'll look at getting some of those colored rims, leaning toward black, but we'll see.

My other idea is to get a new seat with white or yellow ribs. Still deciding. The only dang problem is, does anyone know where to get a new seat at a discounted price? I don't like how my seat dips down. Just looks worn.

It would be a great business idea to get a company that will put the seat and custom covers on. Seems like all I can find is them separate.
HenryA
4/1/2015 1:49pm
Black rims would be a great choice! I would also go for black fork guards and maybe an oversize braking disc?
4/1/2015 2:09pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2015 2:20pm
Thanks again for the replys. Amen to all those comments. In due time I'll look at getting some of those colored rims, leaning toward black, but...
Thanks again for the replys. Amen to all those comments. In due time I'll look at getting some of those colored rims, leaning toward black, but we'll see.

My other idea is to get a new seat with white or yellow ribs. Still deciding. The only dang problem is, does anyone know where to get a new seat at a discounted price? I don't like how my seat dips down. Just looks worn.

It would be a great business idea to get a company that will put the seat and custom covers on. Seems like all I can find is them separate.
If the Rims on it are in good nic it doesn't cost a lot to get them Hard Annoed Black. If they have any chips etc, don't bother. I'd go Yellow fork guards if anything. Adds contrast from the black rims.
Gold hubs would be a bonus, if you get those get some gold foot pegs as well. They'll compliment each other. Maybe gold bar ends, brake line clamp and valve caps as well

+2 on the OS rotor. Or just a nice front rotor guard will cost less. Frame grip tape or frame guards would look clean.

SDG seats are good value. Enjoy MFG seat covers are fantastic quality. Really good IMO. Email Mike and you might be able to get the SDG seat shipped directly to him so he can fit your cover. He may even order and supply the seat for you if you ask. Top Bloke.
I just take mine to the local car trimmers. Charges me $20.00. If you take it to the trimmers, remove the old seat cover and all the staples first. Time is money.
SDG sell the foam separately as well.

You could also powder coat the hubs yellow.

On the other hand. You could leave it as is. Looks great already. Nice work Wink .
ledger
4/1/2015 2:25pm
Good looking bike, when the rear sprocket is ready to be replaced I would put a black Renthal on her, I personally think they give any bike a meaner stance
mark_swart
4/1/2015 4:03pm
It would look a lot better if it was dirty from me burning some motos on it : ) !!

Just kidding, very cool build! I also think the gold rims would look good. I think the plain black seat looks fine, it might get too busy if you start putting the ribbing or multicolor on there.
Cancerman
4/1/2015 4:27pm
Gold Rims, fork guards, ,wave rotor, keep the black seat. Love the yellow, good memories. Job well done.

GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
4002nd
4/1/2015 4:50pm
Rad bike man!! I have a yz450f & I was debating on changing it over to yellow too. Where did you get the newer model front fender in yellow at? Thats what was holding me up.

In no way am I saying add all this crap, I'm just throwing out some ideas out there for ya!

Gold chain & rear back sprocket (or black)
Fresh tires
MotoHose has yellow hose kits on sale for $25 for my 09 yz450, so check on yours too.
Black rims, black spokes & gold hubs
Carbon fiber frame guards, front fork guards & disk guard (or black-cheaper)
Carbonfiber or black rear rotor & caliper guards
Yellow or black Acerbis or TM designs chain guide
Yellow front swingarm slider
Acerbis black X-Force handguards (my fav ones for MX)
Aftermarket ignition cover (freshens the motor up & matches your clutch cover)
New bar pad, maybe a different color?
Torc or hammerhead shifter & foot brake levers. They come in black & you choose a tip color.
Gray or black Cycra plastic skid plate.
Hallzilla
4/1/2015 5:02pm Edited Date/Time 4/1/2015 5:03pm
Thanks again for the replys. Amen to all those comments. In due time I'll look at getting some of those colored rims, leaning toward black, but...

#991 wrote:
If the Rims on it are in good nic it doesn't cost a lot to get them Hard Annoed Black. If they have any chips etc...
If the Rims on it are in good nic it doesn't cost a lot to get them Hard Annoed Black. If they have any chips etc, don't bother. I'd go Yellow fork guards if anything. Adds contrast from the black rims.
Gold hubs would be a bonus, if you get those get some gold foot pegs as well. They'll compliment each other. Maybe gold bar ends, brake line clamp and valve caps as well

+2 on the OS rotor. Or just a nice front rotor guard will cost less. Frame grip tape or frame guards would look clean.

SDG seats are good value. Enjoy MFG seat covers are fantastic quality. Really good IMO. Email Mike and you might be able to get the SDG seat shipped directly to him so he can fit your cover. He may even order and supply the seat for you if you ask. Top Bloke.
I just take mine to the local car trimmers. Charges me $20.00. If you take it to the trimmers, remove the old seat cover and all the staples first. Time is money.

On the other hand. You could leave it as is. Looks great already. Nice work Wink .
SDG seats are CRAP !

Bike looks Good !
4/1/2015 5:09pm

#991 wrote:
If the Rims on it are in good nic it doesn't cost a lot to get them Hard Annoed Black. If they have any chips etc...

Hallzilla wrote:
SDG seats are CRAP !

Bike looks Good !
That's your opinion, and you're welcome to it. I've had them on all of my Kawasaki, KTM and Suzuki's. IMO, they're better than the OEM seat.

I have seen posts with people saying they're crap, but I've never had a problem.

"Guts Racing" most likely do a foam OP if you don't want an SDG seat.
sleeve1
Fantasy
1966th
4/1/2015 5:17pm
nice job on your bike! looks sweet!
my only question is where is your bike stand?
those blocks must be a pain in the ass at the track....
jimmie
4/1/2015 5:40pm
Very nice, looks bitchin' just the way it sits.

You can loose the cinder block bike stand but I'm just being picky. Tough to find something to critique, but I guess I succeeded.

Trav138
4/1/2015 6:01pm
I like the fact that is doesn't have black or gold rims. Graphics are cool
I also like it just the way it sits. I have never been into the over blinging of bikes and many are way over done nowadays imo.
4/1/2015 7:19pm
sleeve1 wrote:
nice job on your bike! looks sweet! my only question is where is your bike stand? those blocks must be a pain in the ass at...
nice job on your bike! looks sweet!
my only question is where is your bike stand?
those blocks must be a pain in the ass at the track....
Hahaha. Yeah. I should probably focus on getting a stand before anything else huh! Hahah. I just hold it up with the tie downs at the track. Lol. No way I'm gonna haul that around.
4/1/2015 7:20pm
Sandberm wrote:
Hugh Downs would be proud [img]https://blinepubs.com/bottomlinesecrets/store/images/ths/hugh_downs.jpg[/img]
Hugh Downs would be proud

L......O.......L
Dx3moto
4/1/2015 7:20pm
Sex on wheels. Nice bike!

Post a reply to: My yellow restyled yz250.

The Latest