My thoughts Seattle

level
If you care. Lol. Forgive me for any grammar mistakes.Smile

Track was surprisingly fast and racy and lots of passing spots. Sure it was rutted like crazy and soft dirt but given the conditions was a pretty cool track.

That tuff block in the corner on the start was ridiculous. That should of been moved a little.

It was incredible to see dungey come from that far back and still keep himself in a position to win the championship. Track like that could of cost tomac or dungey a chance at the championship if not careful so they both rode smart and fast and put themselves in a position to still be in it.

Plessinger was on fire. Can't believe how fast he was. I didn't like how he threw his hands up cause of the red flag like they were out to get him. It's like dude we know you are frustrated but you can't be mad at anyone and blame someone like they screwed you over on purpose because they didn't. Rider safety is important and comes first.

Some guys just excelled in those track conditions and some struggled. Some some guys up front and fast that were not normally there because they were more comfortable with those conditions. Those ruts were just brutal but some guys surprisingly good in these conditions.

I was surprised when seeing the stats that Tomac has won 8 or maybe 9 races and Dungey only 2. I didn't realize he won that many. Kind of forgot and didn't really think about so when I saw that I was like damn.

I think it's been a while since we've seen such a close points chase in the 450 class so it's cool and adds to the excitement.
250 class on other hand Hill has a huge points lead so not much excitement there.

I noticed on the podium that Tomac is a good speaker and doesn't use umm or like very much or at all in front of the camera.

I am extremely excited to see what Dungey is going to do when his contract is up. I just couldn't imagine him being anywhere else besides ktm but we all know it could happen. We just don't know.

I thought it was cool that Dungey and Reed talked. The gossip is so out of control on the web but that's just the way it is. We all love to bench race and stir shit up and spout our opinions behind a keyboard but it has to be annoying to people being talked about.

So overall wasn't sure what to expect with Seattle but it turned out to be a very exciting and fun race.

Also off topic but I know you guys set up a practice and race thread so people are not posting new topics all the time but I hate using the race thread. You have to refresh browser constantly and I prefer to see a specific topic of interest instead. I would like to see the admins have a chat style practice and race thread separately. I think that would be cool for during the race.
|
Crush
4/9/2017 10:36am
I care bro.

Good write up.
ledger
4/9/2017 1:56pm

Plessinger was on fire. Can't believe how fast he was. I didn't like how he threw his hands up cause of the red flag like they were out to get him. It's like dude we know you are frustrated but you can't be mad at anyone and blame someone like they screwed you over on purpose because they didn't. Rider safety is important and comes first. Totally agree with this, Pless was outstanding in every way last night, but the red flag reaction was childish, I guess he thinks winning is more important than someone's life.
haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
4/9/2017 4:33pm
ledger wrote:
Plessinger was on fire. Can't believe how fast he was. I didn't like how he threw his hands up cause of the red flag like they...

Plessinger was on fire. Can't believe how fast he was. I didn't like how he threw his hands up cause of the red flag like they were out to get him. It's like dude we know you are frustrated but you can't be mad at anyone and blame someone like they screwed you over on purpose because they didn't. Rider safety is important and comes first. Totally agree with this, Pless was outstanding in every way last night, but the red flag reaction was childish, I guess he thinks winning is more important than someone's life.
That may be taking it a bit far I think.

My guess is he was frustrated given his inability to get a start up front this year and to find that he was going to lose his advantage probably annoyed him at the moment. To say he doesn't care if someone dies is a serious stretch.
ledger
4/9/2017 5:42pm Edited Date/Time 4/9/2017 5:50pm
haydos25 wrote:
That may be taking it a bit far I think. My guess is he was frustrated given his inability to get a start up front this...
That may be taking it a bit far I think.

My guess is he was frustrated given his inability to get a start up front this year and to find that he was going to lose his advantage probably annoyed him at the moment. To say he doesn't care if someone dies is a serious stretch.
To be honest, my comment was probably a bit harsh against Pless. I've been in and around moto 45 year's and have witnessed quite a few life changing event's, and when I see the red flag thrown I can't help but think the worst. We all know this is a high risk sport, just a simple get-off could be career ending. Red flag aside.... Plessinger was on fire and hope he keeps it burning for the outdoor season.

Post a reply to: My thoughts Seattle

The Latest