1/20/2011 5:15pm
As long as you don't attack the dugeonator you're ok by me man. Wink
mxb2
1/20/2011 5:20pm
What bar are you at LOL!

The Shop

mxb2
1/20/2011 5:26pm
Just kiddin, way to man up, much props, now get a drink lol!
FastEddy
Fantasy
955th
1/20/2011 5:30pm
The Canadians are cool people and I love their whiskey.....
If you want to bash on people...then bash the Euros. Smile
1/20/2011 5:30pm
Translation =

I talk a lot of shit on this forum and drink and type. When I read my posts in the light of day (sober) I can see that I come off as a pompous ass-hat. Sorry for showing you guys my “dark internet side”. I like this screen name and don't want to make another name (and I'm afraid that GuyB will see the IP address and rat me out). Please forgive my idiotic rants........

Har.......
1/20/2011 5:32pm
Or........

My friends got my pc and it was logged onto this forum.........
morning_stiffy
1/20/2011 5:32pm
Wadded_Up wrote:
Translation = I talk a lot of shit on this forum and drink and type. When I read my posts in the light of day (sober)...
Translation =

I talk a lot of shit on this forum and drink and type. When I read my posts in the light of day (sober) I can see that I come off as a pompous ass-hat. Sorry for showing you guys my “dark internet side”. I like this screen name and don't want to make another name (and I'm afraid that GuyB will see the IP address and rat me out). Please forgive my idiotic rants........

Har.......
Pretty much. hahaha

@mxb2 - Not today, maybe tomorrow ill have a few, its friday!

@fasteddy - Yeah, screw the Euros! Just kiddin Silly
MXant15
Fantasy
903rd
1/20/2011 5:36pm Edited Date/Time 1/20/2011 5:41pm
Hey everyone, Just wanted to apologize to everyone ive gotten into an arguement with in the past. It's just some good ol' shit talkin on the...
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to apologize to everyone ive gotten into an arguement with in the past. It's just some good ol' shit talkin on the forum.

I meant no disrespect towards Canada, like i said, just shit talkin.

I just hope you guys will understand that i have my opinions, and you all have yours. I don't like Reed, just like some others on here dont, but i know that a lot of you do. I don't like Millsaps, and personally think with the current riders in the class, and how stacked it is, Millsaps is done.

It is just my opinion, and until Millsaps finishes better than he has the last 2 races, ill stick with my opinion. Just because its my opinion doesnt mean he is done for good, hell he could prove me wrong, and later in the season i dont doubt that he will. Reed will definately prove me wrong, as i know he will most likely be up on the box, either with a 2nd or 3rd, and possibly a 1st sometime this season.

Hope i didnt offend any of you, and just want to start fresh, i mean no disrespect and was for the most part just joking around, since, afterall, it is just a forum.

hope you all accept my apology, and lets focus on the great supercross series ahead of us!

thanks,
Austin
Is ur name referring to the worst radio show ever..."the morning stiffy"?

KCAL sucks!!!!

Cheers!!!
morning_stiffy
1/20/2011 5:40pm
Hey everyone, Just wanted to apologize to everyone ive gotten into an arguement with in the past. It's just some good ol' shit talkin on the...
Hey everyone,

Just wanted to apologize to everyone ive gotten into an arguement with in the past. It's just some good ol' shit talkin on the forum.

I meant no disrespect towards Canada, like i said, just shit talkin.

I just hope you guys will understand that i have my opinions, and you all have yours. I don't like Reed, just like some others on here dont, but i know that a lot of you do. I don't like Millsaps, and personally think with the current riders in the class, and how stacked it is, Millsaps is done.

It is just my opinion, and until Millsaps finishes better than he has the last 2 races, ill stick with my opinion. Just because its my opinion doesnt mean he is done for good, hell he could prove me wrong, and later in the season i dont doubt that he will. Reed will definately prove me wrong, as i know he will most likely be up on the box, either with a 2nd or 3rd, and possibly a 1st sometime this season.

Hope i didnt offend any of you, and just want to start fresh, i mean no disrespect and was for the most part just joking around, since, afterall, it is just a forum.

hope you all accept my apology, and lets focus on the great supercross series ahead of us!

thanks,
Austin
MXant15 wrote:
Is ur name referring to the worst radio show ever..."the morning stiffy"?

KCAL sucks!!!!

Cheers!!!
KCAL does suck, i have to agree, but the idea came from my online name, well OLD online name on PS3, until it got hacked.
1/20/2011 5:42pm
I raced you in reflex on line and this post applies there also.......
morning_stiffy
1/20/2011 5:45pm
I've raced too many people online to remember. haha.

So sorry, but it doesnt ring any bells.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
1/20/2011 6:37pm
Cocaine's a hell of a drug..
fader418
1/20/2011 6:41pm
I really thought that this was exactly what Milsaps needed.....he has to live there so he must be doing the work....not sure what the problem is unless its just too soon after his injury....
Cygnus
1/20/2011 6:44pm
An I am outta here thread holds so much more credibility.
peelout
1/20/2011 6:50pm
Hookers and blow, bro.
1/20/2011 6:51pm
Cygnus wrote:
An I am outta here thread holds so much more credibility.
Ya and they never really leave.........
Jarid332
Fantasy
1823rd
1/20/2011 7:43pm
Spahnzuki wrote:
[img]https://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/cocaine_bear.jpg[/img]

Post a reply to: My Apologies

The Latest