trailrider
Good crowd turn out
Silent crowd all night
Somber crowd after 94 crashed
No one cheer when he crashed..he's liked
Boring heats...
Horrible track...everyone was single file

Minus 94s crash it was the most unaventful SX I attended

I thought he was dead..that was along time to be on the ground for a broken arm..

stand out riders..Nicoletti, Alberson, JMart, Seely, cooper,

LCQ's by far the best races..carnage every where on the track in the 250's..5 guys battling to their death for the last spot in 450 and was hoping Tedder would get it

J Alessi crushed those whoops every lap..no riding around them

Nicoletti vs Jmart? Something big happen there at the first turn crash?

23 had nothing for hill..dudes interview speech said it all

450 main was a mess..no racing...no passes..look at the riders and there is no aggression to attack the track..I see too many just circling the track...probably happy they made the main...Mookie just gave up after his crash...this is why the sport is in a decline..looks like a bunch of riders circling around

We need a stand out obstacle like a water hole...something to focus the crowd on

Why not leave the tarps off next rain? Make it different and interesting

Obvious take away is MC's record for most wins in a season still stands Dungey easily wins this title and probably retires next year...94's crash will be talked about for years to come...what if he didn't crash...

|
newmann
1/22/2017 8:47am
I think Jeremy's foot was stuck in Phil's bike.
NATEP231
1/22/2017 8:48am
My 2 cents from the couch....lots of people rolling the finish line. Not suppose to do that
trailrider
1/22/2017 8:50am
newmann wrote:
I think Jeremy's foot was stuck in Phil's bike.
Big screen showed Phil getting agro with Jmarts bike..the two put on a damn impressive charge through the pack
Thanks for the insight
1/22/2017 8:51am
NATEP231 wrote:
My 2 cents from the couch....lots of people rolling the finish line. Not suppose to do that
Makes for good advertisement footage when it goes wrong though...

The Shop

flyinb501
Fantasy
272nd
1/22/2017 9:05am
That may have been the least amount of passing I have seen in a night of Supercross.
newmann
1/22/2017 9:06am
NATEP231 wrote:
Ups the cringe factor when I see guys roll the finish. Anderson comes to mind getting landed on most recently.
mikec265
1/22/2017 9:10am
The track was so gnarly that the most aggressive rider broke his arm. Even the first place guy said he went into survival mode. Lack of safety equals lack of aggression and passing.
trailrider
1/22/2017 9:13am
flyinb501 wrote:
That may have been the least amount of passing I have seen in a night of Supercross.
It was bad. The first pass I saw was Mookie getting two guys in one corner in the second heat.

My buddy and I were laughing at the interviews when that floor woman would say to the interviewed rider the crowd was going crazy for you.
1/22/2017 9:14am
Anyone else notice Malcom had like a dead last start in the heat race and was inside top 6 or so before the second lap? Taking notes from his big bro. After seeing how good he did in his heat race, I see Malcom possibly winning a main or two before seasons over.
trailrider
1/22/2017 9:16am
mikec265 wrote:
The track was so gnarly that the most aggressive rider broke his arm. Even the first place guy said he went into survival mode. Lack of...
The track was so gnarly that the most aggressive rider broke his arm. Even the first place guy said he went into survival mode. Lack of safety equals lack of aggression and passing.
Wait...Ken crashed in a section nobody was having trouble with...that was on him not the track
trailrider
1/22/2017 9:17am
Anyone else notice Malcom had like a dead last start in the heat race and was inside top 6 or so before the second lap? Taking...
Anyone else notice Malcom had like a dead last start in the heat race and was inside top 6 or so before the second lap? Taking notes from his big bro. After seeing how good he did in his heat race, I see Malcom possibly winning a main or two before seasons over.
Winning a heat yes but never a main
1/22/2017 9:27am
Give him a few weeks, get his suspension dialed in and get some more riding in conditioning in. He will win a main or two, especially with Roczen out now.
mxbrian15
1/22/2017 9:28am
mikec265 wrote:
The track was so gnarly that the most aggressive rider broke his arm. Even the first place guy said he went into survival mode. Lack of...
trailrider wrote:
Wait...Ken crashed in a section nobody was having trouble with...that was on him not the track
Marvin, Seely and Dungey all said they had a few sketchy moments in that section.
cameron96
1/22/2017 9:30am
The 450 heat was probably the wildest heat I've ever seen! Mookie gets a 2 for 1 pass and Anderson tries the same! Freise pushed in and takes out 2 big names

Mook gets a 2nd in his debut
Anderson looses it
Gets DQd
Freise fades back and it in the semi anyways..

Was wild imo
gt80rider
1/22/2017 9:39am
For the most unaventful race you have ever attended, it might have been one of the craziest here on vital.... The servers were on fire last night...
trailrider
1/22/2017 9:52am
gt80rider wrote:
For the most unaventful race you have ever attended, it might have been one of the craziest here on vital.... The servers were on fire last...
For the most unaventful race you have ever attended, it might have been one of the craziest here on vital.... The servers were on fire last night...
Remember I was in the stands and completely missed the Anderson drama and crash from my seat and only found out here he was DQ.
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
1/22/2017 10:39am
I was there I thought it was Okay.

I was super annoyed by people in front of me getting up and leaving their seats constantly during the races.
Myke
Fantasy
2887th
1/22/2017 10:41am
gt80rider wrote:
For the most unaventful race you have ever attended, it might have been one of the craziest here on vital.... The servers were on fire last...
trailrider wrote:
Remember I was in the stands and completely missed the Anderson drama and crash from my seat and only found out here he was DQ.
I saw the whole thing as it was right in front of me. Then I had to check vital on my cell to see what was said about it.
bsharkey
1/22/2017 10:44am
mookie did great 2nd in his heat and stayed in the top 9 until his crash on lap 14. sucks they didn't show what happened

Post a reply to: My A2 observations

The Latest