Mx rampage?

Motodave15
I just finished watching moto 7 on redbull tv. And ronnie renners part is fucking badass... anyway, it reminds me of redbulls rampage contest.....why isnt their a similar one in moto?

Im pretty sure, renner, twitch and bereman and hodges would go off on their own created lines in the mountains or where ever.
|
Idaho747
12/6/2016 4:52am
Now that would be cool to watch
hvaughn88
12/6/2016 4:55am
That would be badass. I'd watch it for sure
Samuel
12/6/2016 5:41am
Red bull used to do "ride to the hills." I think they only did two contests. One in ocotillo, and one in cainville. The riders themselves were the judges. It didn't really have a following. It's harder to keep track of a bunch of riders scurrying around in all directions then it is to have one guy at a time going down a mountain. So it's not as exciting from a fans perspective. They could maybe figure something out, but I don't think the freeride moto fanbase is anywhere near the freeride/downhill mtb scene.
Motodave15
12/6/2016 9:38am
Samuel wrote:
Red bull used to do "ride to the hills." I think they only did two contests. One in ocotillo, and one in cainville. The riders themselves...
Red bull used to do "ride to the hills." I think they only did two contests. One in ocotillo, and one in cainville. The riders themselves were the judges. It didn't really have a following. It's harder to keep track of a bunch of riders scurrying around in all directions then it is to have one guy at a time going down a mountain. So it's not as exciting from a fans perspective. They could maybe figure something out, but I don't think the freeride moto fanbase is anywhere near the freeride/downhill mtb scene.
probably a fanbase issue. Id like to see basically a carbon copy of rampage but moto lol... but have the riders go one at a time, not just all at once if thats what you mean by the ride to the hills contest.

Post a reply to: Mx rampage?

The Latest