Mx Simulator

NP301
Edited Date/Time 9/27/2014 2:13pm
How come the stability of the bike was fine. Like I could actually play. Now the bike will not go ten feet without falling over.
HELP!

Ps. It happened once i put in my product key!

Also what is the UID thing you have to enter when you do tournaments
|
11/19/2011 5:21pm
You were playing in arcade mode before, and now it is in sim mode. You can switch back, but once you figure out Sim Mode it is way more fun.
NP301
11/19/2011 5:31pm Edited Date/Time 11/19/2011 5:32pm
You were playing in arcade mode before, and now it is in sim mode. You can switch back, but once you figure out Sim Mode it...
You were playing in arcade mode before, and now it is in sim mode. You can switch back, but once you figure out Sim Mode it is way more fun.
How!!!! Tell me how to sim mode!!!! tell me i suck now!!!! Sad

I know how to go to arcade mode.
11/19/2011 5:57pm
Hmm, it is different for everyone, but for me, I just turned the stability way up in the bike stability. Got used to it there (it doesn't fall over as easy), and then when you want to go faster you have to start to lower the stability. The sweet spot for most people is usually between 10-30 with custom settings for all the little things.
NP301
11/19/2011 6:19pm
Hmm, it is different for everyone, but for me, I just turned the stability way up in the bike stability. Got used to it there (it...
Hmm, it is different for everyone, but for me, I just turned the stability way up in the bike stability. Got used to it there (it doesn't fall over as easy), and then when you want to go faster you have to start to lower the stability. The sweet spot for most people is usually between 10-30 with custom settings for all the little things.
yeah thats not working! haha also i downloaded some bikes but do not know how to use them (get into the game) help?

The Shop

Riesenberg448
Fantasy
1959th
11/19/2011 10:02pm
NP301 wrote:
How come the stability of the bike was fine. Like I could actually play. Now the bike will not go ten feet without falling over. HELP...
How come the stability of the bike was fine. Like I could actually play. Now the bike will not go ten feet without falling over.
HELP!

Ps. It happened once i put in my product key!

Also what is the UID thing you have to enter when you do tournaments
To get your UID, connect to one of the online servers, and type without the quotes "server, listplayers" Beside your name, it will list your UID.

YOu can also see all your stats linked to your UID to track lap times, ranking, finishes, etc.

I'd highly recommend jumping into the MXS forums with questions. The search function on their forum will become a really handy tool as well.

It took me awhile to get over the learning curve of MXS, but once you do it is well worth it.
mx836
9/24/2014 11:24am
You were playing in arcade mode before, and now it is in sim mode. You can switch back, but once you figure out Sim Mode it...
NP301 wrote:

It takes months and months, and that's only if you play a lot.
Motodave15
9/24/2014 11:31am
NP301 wrote:

mx836 wrote:
It takes months and months, and that's only if you play a lot.
Months and months my ass.. I've been playing for 2 years and I'm finally within 8 seconds of the top 450 pros on some Sx tracks... Theres like only a handful where I can feel like I can keep up with the top dawgs..

And scrubbing, don't even try it until you're like 2 months in haha
mx836
9/27/2014 10:25am
I completely agree Dave. I meant months and months until you can ride around without crashing all the time. I have been playing for about two years myself and am finally starting to do pretty good compared to some of the top guys. Like you I have my better tracks, but I think that has a lot to do with how much you've played on them and how well you know them.
Grizz
9/27/2014 10:33am
I've been playing that game off and on since late 2008 and I still can barely do a race without crashing. The key to being "good" at that game is being able to have hours and hours to just play and play. But it can be fun...
OriolMassot
9/27/2014 1:30pm
Got it when I was using a PC, but switched over a Mac and sinces they don't do it, I just couldn't play it anymore.
dboivin
9/27/2014 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 9/27/2014 2:05pm
been playing couple years now, still a A/B rider. I'm about 2-3 seconds off the fast laps by the fast guys on most sx tracks. takes some dedication to get used to playing but once you do, its pretty solid game...kinda built for die hard moto people IMO. if you just want gas/brakes, get a console game.
Dx3moto
9/27/2014 2:13pm
It's definitely a hard game to master. Here's some off season riding of me on the 250f.

https://youtu.be/4b8R_S8hM-E

and one from Unadilla

https://youtu.be/X9jgWl-MogM

I dedicate a lot of my time during the season to be good at the game, hopefully the organizers stay committed so it can continue to grow.

Post a reply to: Mx Simulator

The Latest