struth
Edited Date/Time 5/4/2017 12:50am
Good team mate let rd by.
|
hartebreak
Fantasy
169th
4/29/2017 5:09pm
im a huge KTM, Dungey and Musquin fan, but I will call a spade a spade, that was bullshit. I mean... come on man
RG1
4/29/2017 5:18pm
hartebreak wrote:
im a huge KTM, Dungey and Musquin fan, but I will call a spade a spade, that was bullshit. I mean... come on man
What exactly is bullshit about it? They've let them race all the way through the season until pretty much the very end. Why wouldn't you switch them?
RG1
4/29/2017 5:18pm
hartebreak wrote:
What exactly is bullshit about it? They've let them race all the way through the season until pretty much the very end. Why wouldn't you switch them?

The Shop

kaptkaos
4/29/2017 5:42pm
Are you guys serious? Were you watching the same race? He had two lappers in front of him, and 3-4 officials waving a ton of flags which distracted him and made him cross rut and Dungey who was less than .5 sec behind got by. That could not have been scripted better by Hollywood!

This was nothing like pulling over and letting him by. Not even an official could look at that and even question it.

Get over it guys, even if they did pull over, so what? Its their team and they pay the bills. Marvins almost single win means diddley squat. Marvin already signed a 2 year extension. They know his speed.

I have seen an F1 racer get called into the pits in front a much larger worldwide audience for team orders, and also have seen a lack of team orders throw a title away and cause a team to be in a ruckus.

Imaging if Marvin takes Dungey out when he passed him, then what?

Seriously.....

Nobody is watching Marvin right now and nobody cares if he wins other than Frankie, and Matilde and a bunch of wine and cheese eaters in France. The guy is a million points behind, dont take points away from your teammate and supposed best friend, dont even pass him in the first place, you would be the worlds biggest idiot if you took Dungey out trying to pass him.
mb60
4/29/2017 5:45pm
But Bob Hannah is a legend for doing the same crap. Lmao
mxlegend99
Fantasy
1356th
4/29/2017 5:47pm
kaptkaos wrote:
Are you guys serious? Were you watching the same race? He had two lappers in front of him, and 3-4 officials waving a ton of flags...
Are you guys serious? Were you watching the same race? He had two lappers in front of him, and 3-4 officials waving a ton of flags which distracted him and made him cross rut and Dungey who was less than .5 sec behind got by. That could not have been scripted better by Hollywood!

This was nothing like pulling over and letting him by. Not even an official could look at that and even question it.

Get over it guys, even if they did pull over, so what? Its their team and they pay the bills. Marvins almost single win means diddley squat. Marvin already signed a 2 year extension. They know his speed.

I have seen an F1 racer get called into the pits in front a much larger worldwide audience for team orders, and also have seen a lack of team orders throw a title away and cause a team to be in a ruckus.

Seriously.....

Nobody is watching Marvin right now and nobody cares if he wins other than Frankie, and Matilde and a bunch of wine and cheese eaters in France. The guy is a million points behind, dont take points away from your teammate and supposed best friend, dont even pass him in the first place, you would be the worlds biggest idiot if you took Dungey out trying to pass him.
Are you serious? You believe that was a mistake?

He flat out pulled over to the side of the track and waited fir him to pass.
bigmaico
4/29/2017 5:48pm
I don't see that Marvin got team orders, it was all Marvin's own doing!

He knows just what he did for his friend & team mate.
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
4/29/2017 5:49pm
Dungey or KTM better be paying him his win bonus he just gave up
davistld01
4/29/2017 5:50pm Edited Date/Time 4/29/2017 5:52pm
Ryan can retire at the end of the 2017 season & hand the #1 baton at Team RedBull KTM to Marvin Musquin with a smile. Team Nice Guy wins again!

Nothing wrong with that. You crybabies can exit stage left...
block75
4/29/2017 5:50pm
So does dungey get penalised for passing under a yellow flag? Marvin could have pulled away from dungey but he made a business decision for his future and so he chose to back off then let him him pass
xr70
4/29/2017 5:53pm
kaptkaos wrote:
Are you guys serious? Were you watching the same race? He had two lappers in front of him, and 3-4 officials waving a ton of flags...

Seriously.....

End here we got the moron! There is always one or two no matter where u go!
level
4/29/2017 5:58pm Edited Date/Time 4/29/2017 6:00pm
I was going to be pissed if marvin won. You need to be a good teammate and let dungey by. Can you imagine if marvin won and then dungey lost the championship by 3 points?
Marvin would expect the same from dungey. And yes marvin let him by for sure. Pretty obvious.
kaptkaos
4/29/2017 5:58pm
mxlegend99 wrote:
Are you serious? You believe that was a mistake?

He flat out pulled over to the side of the track and waited fir him to pass.
mxlegend99- I dont think I wrote that anywhere in my post. I said it was a perfectly executed team order which could not have been scripted any better.

I think you are really upset about this, but if you are such a Tomac fan you should be mad at him, and if you arent a Tomac fan, then you should be happy we saw an awesome drama packed race and we have a title chase all the way to Vegas.

I dont see what there is to be upset about, Marvin winning that race adds ZERO value, excitement or drama to the series. He just signed a 2 year contract extension with KTM before the race. Him winning means ZERO, ZILCH, NADA.

Everyone that is crowning Dungey needs to tap the brakes, yeah its not likely he will lose 6 points to Tomac next week, but its not over until the fat lady sings.

I am happy to discuss this as long as it stays civil!
level
4/29/2017 5:59pm
block75 wrote:
So does dungey get penalised for passing under a yellow flag? Marvin could have pulled away from dungey but he made a business decision for his...
So does dungey get penalised for passing under a yellow flag? Marvin could have pulled away from dungey but he made a business decision for his future and so he chose to back off then let him him pass
Exactly.
kaptkaos
4/29/2017 6:00pm
block75 wrote:
So does dungey get penalised for passing under a yellow flag? Marvin could have pulled away from dungey but he made a business decision for his...
Theres no rule against passing under yellow.
kaptkaos
4/29/2017 6:01pm
xr70 wrote:
xr70- I think any reasonable person can find the morons on this board, especially when they wave "here I am".
kaptkaos
4/29/2017 6:05pm
Ramrod wrote:
Dungey or KTM better be paying him his win bonus he just gave up
They stated on the broadcast that KTM resigned MM for 2 more years just before the race, so yeah they take care of their riders.

Hopefully Marvin can be in the hunt for more than just a few wins next year and maybe the team helps him out too.

Anybody here believe in Karma, paying it forward or friendship?

wfo4ever
4/29/2017 6:05pm
It is a shame that Musquin made that stupid mistake on the last lap and Dungey was lucky enough to win. That is total bullshit. Team KTM should feel really proud for that win and good sportsmanship. Tomac had a bad night, but Musquin had the win for sure. Grant could have easily pulled over for Tomac but did not. Respect for Team Kawasaki doing the right thing. Now will Team KTM instruct their riders to take out Tomac in Vegas to seal the SX Championship? Explain that move by Musquin to your kids, along with cheating and bad sportsmanship. Sell your KTM's if you have any and buy another brand. I do not even own a Kawasaki but that is wrong in my book, but it will be just fine with the AMA officials as usual. I hope you are happy Team KTM and Roger Decoster, you are not "The Man" to me, you lost my respect.
Yamaknockers
4/29/2017 6:06pm
xr70 wrote:
kaptkaos wrote:
xr70- I think any reasonable person can find the morons on this board, especially when they wave "here I am".
Like you did with that post...
Yamaknockers
4/29/2017 6:08pm
wfo4ever wrote:
It is a shame that Musquin made that stupid mistake on the last lap and Dungey was lucky enough to win. That is total bullshit. Team...
It is a shame that Musquin made that stupid mistake on the last lap and Dungey was lucky enough to win. That is total bullshit. Team KTM should feel really proud for that win and good sportsmanship. Tomac had a bad night, but Musquin had the win for sure. Grant could have easily pulled over for Tomac but did not. Respect for Team Kawasaki doing the right thing. Now will Team KTM instruct their riders to take out Tomac in Vegas to seal the SX Championship? Explain that move by Musquin to your kids, along with cheating and bad sportsmanship. Sell your KTM's if you have any and buy another brand. I do not even own a Kawasaki but that is wrong in my book, but it will be just fine with the AMA officials as usual. I hope you are happy Team KTM and Roger Decoster, you are not "The Man" to me, you lost my respect.
I lost respect for the whole KTM team too
block75
4/29/2017 6:08pm
block75 wrote:
kaptkaos wrote:
Theres no rule against passing under yellow.
I thought you couldn't triple or pass under a yellow flag
struth
4/29/2017 6:09pm
musky took the joker lane,must have been in his new contract....
Hahah

Post a reply to: Musquin pulls over

The Latest