Ms Supercross!

Holigan
2/8/2016 6:54am
What is the point of the thread? Do you believe someone at Feld will read this and replace her? Do you think she reads Vital and will work harder? Or do you just want to complain and hope others will agree?
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
2/8/2016 6:54am
You want dumb? Go to your local track at the next race, and stand at the sign up booth. Strike up conversations with all the idiots...
You want dumb?

Go to your local track at the next race, and stand at the sign up booth. Strike up conversations with all the idiots there bankrupting themselves on a home equity line of credit because their kid is the next RC.

I do it all the time. I like seeing what makes people with 85 IQs "tick".
Yeah, I agree with that. When my son ran mini's I saw it every weekend!
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
2/8/2016 7:00am
Holigan wrote:
What is the point of the thread? Do you believe someone at Feld will read this and replace her? Do you think she reads Vital and...
What is the point of the thread? Do you believe someone at Feld will read this and replace her? Do you think she reads Vital and will work harder? Or do you just want to complain and hope others will agree?
Same reason as most post made here I guess. I felt like it...

Did you not see where I said bring Diana back?
Hman144
Fantasy
713th
2/8/2016 7:03am
This thread is useless without.....

Sheesh guys, c'mon! Two pages in and nothing?

The Shop

jmx411
2/8/2016 7:03am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2016 7:12am
You telling me that we have a racing series that races in the best stadiums in this great country that is live on tv every week and we can't get a girl that is eye candy, but would also be a great PR person and can speak well in public?

We make to many damn excuses in this sport. We should be able to get a well educated beautiful woman in this sport. It is embarrassing who Monster/Feld got this year. IMO they should fire her now and just go the rest of the season without a Miss Supercross because she is that bad.
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
2/8/2016 7:07am
jmx411 wrote:
You telling me that we have a racing series that races in the best stadiums in this great country that is live on tv every week...
You telling me that we have a racing series that races in the best stadiums in this great country that is live on tv every week and we can't get a girl that is eye candy, but would also be a great PR person and can speak well in public?

We make to many damn excuses in this sport. We should be able to get a well educated beautiful woman in this sport. It is embarrassing who Monster/Feld got this year. IMO they should fire her now and just go the rest of the season without a Miss Supercross because she is that bad.
Thank you! I totally agree. You said it much better than I did!
2/8/2016 7:12am
Holigan wrote:
What is the point of the thread? Do you believe someone at Feld will read this and replace her? Do you think she reads Vital and...
What's the point of any thread on any forum?

That's why they're called discussion boards.
Mike.
2/8/2016 7:14am
I noticed she struggled a few times, but it wasn't anything that changed the overall experience for me.

The entire broadcast had a strange vibe to me.
Mouse153
2/8/2016 7:15am
Her stomach makes up for any mistakes she might make. She'll improve, be patient and in the meantime enjoy the view.
mxb2
2/8/2016 7:22am
jmx411 wrote:
You telling me that we have a racing series that races in the best stadiums in this great country that is live on tv every week...

X2, like all jobs, if ya cant do it you are replaced.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
2/8/2016 7:26am
I've never even heard Diana or the other chick speak because I use fast forward with great precision and speed.
huck
2/8/2016 7:26am
I remember when you hacks wanted Emig out of the booth, because he wasn't as 'refined' as some of you thought he should be. These people aren't actors, they are just regular people, that get a mic stuck in their hands and are told to speak to hundreds of thousands of people...

I'm sure if she hasn't improved by the end of the year, she'll be replaced, but until them, give her a break.
Uncle Tony
2/8/2016 7:27am
You want dumb? Go to your local track at the next race, and stand at the sign up booth. Strike up conversations with all the idiots...
You want dumb?

Go to your local track at the next race, and stand at the sign up booth. Strike up conversations with all the idiots there bankrupting themselves on a home equity line of credit because their kid is the next RC.

I do it all the time. I like seeing what makes people with 85 IQs "tick".
Oh so true!
mxb2
2/8/2016 7:29am
huck wrote:
I remember when you hacks wanted Emig out of the booth, because he wasn't as 'refined' as some of you thought he should be. These people...
I remember when you hacks wanted Emig out of the booth, because he wasn't as 'refined' as some of you thought he should be. These people aren't actors, they are just regular people, that get a mic stuck in their hands and are told to speak to hundreds of thousands of people...

I'm sure if she hasn't improved by the end of the year, she'll be replaced, but until them, give her a break.
Should they hold her paycheck until then! Lol
sgrimmxdad
Fantasy
1957th
2/8/2016 7:31am
huck wrote:
I remember when you hacks wanted Emig out of the booth, because he wasn't as 'refined' as some of you thought he should be. These people...

Emig brought experience and his name! She brings looks, not really a comparison....
mxb2
2/8/2016 7:35am
huck wrote:

sgrimmxdad wrote:
Emig brought experience and his name! She brings looks, not really a comparison....
Exactly, plenty of eye candy at the strip clubs, or internet.
newmann
2/8/2016 8:12am
You fuggers would complain that Leann was too old if they brought her back.

Silliker269
2/8/2016 8:25am Edited Date/Time 2/8/2016 8:25am
Get rid of her , all we need is Jenny
JeepnMike
2/8/2016 8:31am
I would take someone who is nervous over someone who literally is trying to float a business that is literally about her butt. Anybody who is wearing DD socks or anything remotely like that needs to check themselves.
HenryA
2/8/2016 8:35am
Indeed. Jenny is great and it seems like she actually knows what she is talking about.
jmx411
2/8/2016 8:36am
JeepnMike wrote:
I would take someone who is nervous over someone who literally is trying to float a business that is literally about her butt. Anybody who is...
I would take someone who is nervous over someone who literally is trying to float a business that is literally about her butt. Anybody who is wearing DD socks or anything remotely like that needs to check themselves.
I do agree with you on your statement about DD. She needs to get over herself.
jmx411
2/8/2016 8:37am
HenryA wrote:
Indeed. Jenny is great and it seems like she actually knows what she is talking about.
+1
TeamGreen
2/8/2016 8:44am
Jarid332 wrote:
[img]https://www.lexisnexis.com/legalnewsroom/cfs-file.ashx/__key/telligent-evolution-components-attachments/13-11-00-00-00-00-08-24/bear-waving-paw.jpg[/img]
Only non-gay-non-bitchy post in here
Gringoe
2/8/2016 8:49am
Mouse153 wrote:
Her stomach makes up for any mistakes she might make. She'll improve, be patient and in the meantime enjoy the view.
/thread
mxb2
2/8/2016 9:08am
Some of you dudes need laid. if a monster girl excites you.
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
2/8/2016 9:10am
mxb2 wrote:
Some of you dudes need laid. if a monster girl excites you.
Hey bro, I'm married. That should tell you something Laughing
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
2/8/2016 9:14am
sgrimmxdad wrote:
Do you have any makeup tips or shoe selection suggestions for her?

Post a reply to: Ms Supercross!

The Latest