Motorcycle superstore!

mirramaxx
Apparently I experienced slow shipping...
I just got a $20 gift check plus free shipping from motorcycle superstore! Thanks for great customer care, supporting our sport and keeping my bike fresh. Proud to run MCSS stickers!!!

|
SweetDaddy
6/17/2016 8:23am
I ordered 5 oil filters from them and they sent the wrong ones. Somebody did call me about it but that was the last I heard from them - no replacement or refund.
SlasherMcGee
6/17/2016 8:32am
Better loosen up that chain a bit or you'll be calling Thelma asking for 2 quarts of yogurt.

The Shop

mirramaxx
6/17/2016 11:12am
mirramaxx wrote:
Apparently I experienced slow shipping... I just got a $20 gift check plus free shipping from motorcycle superstore! Thanks for great customer care, supporting our sport...
I just got a $20 gift check plus free shipping from motorcycle superstore! Thanks for great customer care, supporting our sport and keeping my bike fresh. Proud to run MCSS stickers!!!

Yay at least one person gets it.
Tumblin
6/17/2016 2:00pm
mirramaxx wrote:
Apparently I experienced slow shipping... I just got a $20 gift check plus free shipping from motorcycle superstore! Thanks for great customer care, supporting our sport...

Well that explains it

...and x2 on their customer service

Post a reply to: Motorcycle superstore!

The Latest