Motocross Training Input

mxcrf34
Edited Date/Time 11/20/2015 6:33am
Long time no see Vital.

Looking for some input on my program I made for training moto athletes. I've been working for team sports for a while and I want to get back into what I love. I provided a link to 1 month of my program on Google Drive. It's the first month so it's nothing too crazy. Young or old, fast or slow...I just want some critique on my work for those who actually do the workouts. If you have any questions or need help, let me know. I'd be glad to help.

And don't let Bob Hannah see this. He'll probably accuse me of PED's lol

https://goo.gl/ECbyzP
|
MP261
11/17/2015 6:35pm Edited Date/Time 11/17/2015 6:37pm
Nice to see some Olympic lifting strength components. It does wonders for balancing an external mass and opening up mobility.

ps - why DB over barbells for the snatch? Nice job including specific warm-ups and stretching for each day.
Frodad78
11/18/2015 5:29am
This is great! although I don't know what the hell half the movements are lol.

Trying to put together some type of program for the winter. Currently I'm doing nothing but riding so anything will help.

thanks for posting that!
Frodad78
11/18/2015 8:04am
Just tell me how to do the Spiderman Rotation so I can so I can tell people I'm doing Spiderman shit.

The Shop

mxcrf34
11/20/2015 6:33am
MP261 wrote:
Nice to see some Olympic lifting strength components. It does wonders for balancing an external mass and opening up mobility. ps - why DB over barbells...
Nice to see some Olympic lifting strength components. It does wonders for balancing an external mass and opening up mobility.

ps - why DB over barbells for the snatch? Nice job including specific warm-ups and stretching for each day.
I love Oly lifts. I chose dumbbell over barbell simply for introduction to power movements. It's easier to teach and safer. A little better reward for the risk.

Georgie - I have conditioning that doesn't just involve running, cycling and swimming. There's more than one way to skin a cat. I like to switch up cardio up a little bit so it's not so monotonous. Nutrition is extra Wink

Post a reply to: Motocross Training Input

The Latest