Motocross Fantasy Friends division $$$

Truman
Hey everyone,
For those who don't know me my name is Dan Truman. I'm the commissioner of a friends division with a bunch of industry people including a few riders. Most who have never played before, but it keeps the weekends more fun. For 2017 SX we had 105 players, we paid weekly winners, a triple crown and top 10 overall.

We will be using http://www.motocrossfantasy.com/ for the 2017 MX Season.

The cost is $100 buy in per person.

100% of the pot will be dispursed to the winners. We will determine how many positions we will pay out after we know how many people have joined. If we have enough people, we will also do payouts to the weekly winners and do a triple crown.

As of today we have 40 paid players signed up. We usually dont get as many for MX which is weird because i think MX is more fun since you have 4 motos per weekend to score points.

Go to http://www.motocrossfantasy.com/, click join a series and then click join a bench racing division and scroll down to "Industry Idiots" This is our division name. The password is "Mxf2017"

PLEASR DO NOT JOIN UNTIL YOU PAY OR YOU BE REMOVED FROM THE LEAGUE!!!

If you are already in another friends division enter PROMO CODE GET2017 and it will let you join ours.

If you have any problems let me know asap. Have to be signed up before wednesday night. or league safe charges a late fee.

Click the link in the bottom of this and pay for our fantasy league online at http://www.leaguesafe.com/. LeagueSafe will keep our league funds secure throughout the season and 100% of league funds will be paid out to our league’s winners shortly after the end of the season. A majority vote is needed before payouts can be disbursed.

Each player can only have 1 team.

If anyone has any questions you can email me at dan4252@aol.com

Remember to include your REAL name and your Team name along with email address so at the end you can be paid.

It's set up as MLB, league safe holds the money until that "season" is complete. So once the MLB season is over the money will be released. This is so after the last MX race there is no hold on the money. 9/1/17 the money gets released.

CLICK THIS LINK TO PAY

https://www.leaguesafe.com/join/3826644

Good Luck Everyone!
|
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
5/15/2017 12:40pm
Dan's weekly emails are worth the price of admission! - everything else is just a bonus
Starcrossed
5/15/2017 1:35pm
I look forward to opening my email account since I joined this league. I came in third place in the "triple crown" standings and had no problem getting my winnings (which were as advertised) by selecting the option to print a check from my computer. There are several ways to withdraw from the League Safe account, and it's not like winning on some offshore gambling site where it's almost impossible to get anything out of, unless maybe you show up to the Bahamas with your passport and ten other forms of acceptable ID. If you're going to wager anything on motocross, this is the way to do it.

I'm sure there are a couple of posters on this board who would sign up just knowing that Adam Cianciarullo is in this league...Hi Brittney. Smile

The Shop

tcallahan707
5/15/2017 2:02pm
I look forward to opening my email account since I joined this league. I came in third place in the "triple crown" standings and had no...
I look forward to opening my email account since I joined this league. I came in third place in the "triple crown" standings and had no problem getting my winnings (which were as advertised) by selecting the option to print a check from my computer. There are several ways to withdraw from the League Safe account, and it's not like winning on some offshore gambling site where it's almost impossible to get anything out of, unless maybe you show up to the Bahamas with your passport and ten other forms of acceptable ID. If you're going to wager anything on motocross, this is the way to do it.

I'm sure there are a couple of posters on this board who would sign up just knowing that Adam Cianciarullo is in this league...Hi Brittney. Smile
Lol

In, thanks.
JSC&B
5/15/2017 2:44pm
I got lazy while on a vacation a couple weekends and that really screwed me this sx season. That and Canard, Pieck, Barcia, Mookie, and Jerry Robin (I don't even know who he is but the handicap was ballerish) were the reason none of that league safe money came my way.

MXER231
5/15/2017 2:54pm
Count me in. I will sign up tomorrow
Jt$
5/16/2017 12:12pm
Donation made.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
5/16/2017 4:22pm Edited Date/Time 5/16/2017 8:47pm
I
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
5/16/2017 8:46pm
League safe site is a big pain in the ass !!

I accidently entered the wrong email address and it won't let me change it. Guess I won't be playing with y'all... Bummer
Truman
5/16/2017 9:36pm
langhammx wrote:
League safe site is a big pain in the ass !! I accidently entered the wrong email address and it won't let me change it. Guess...
League safe site is a big pain in the ass !!

I accidently entered the wrong email address and it won't let me change it. Guess I won't be playing with y'all... Bummer
It can be fixed. If you want to play just email me and we will get it sorted out.
Starcrossed
5/19/2017 3:33pm
Closing in on one hundred entries for outdoor motocross. Still time to sign up for anybody who isn't in yet. Prizes should be excellent with $10,000 in the pool. The prizes are split up nicely between weekly and seasonal winners, and the triple crown. There are lots of chances to recover your investment and the entire pool is distributed in prize money. Gotta give a big shout out to Dan for administering the league and updating the spread sheet every week. The scoring is all per Motocross Fantasy's site, so there is never an issue about points. It's a well run league and the spreadsheet emails always include some bonus material that's worth checking out even if you didn't have a good week in the stats.
RG1
5/19/2017 10:47pm
I'm in. Definitely has me pumped for outdoors. Let's go racing

Post a reply to: Motocross Fantasy Friends division $$$

The Latest