Motocross Fantasy Friends division $$$

Truman
1/6/2017 7:52am
Hey everyone,
For those who don't know me my name is Dan Truman. I'm the commissioner of a friends division with a bunch of industry people. Most who have never played before, but it keeps the weekends more fun.

We will be using http://www.motocrossfantasy.com/ for the 2017 SX Season.

The cost is $100 buy in per person.

100% of the pot will be dispursed to the winners. We will determine how many positions we will pay out after we know how many people have joined. If we have enough people, we will also do payouts to the weekly winners and do a triple crown.

As of today we have 45 paid players signed up.

Go to http://www.motocrossfantasy.com/, click join a series and then click join a bench racing division and scroll down to "Industry Idiots" This is our division name. The password is "Mxf2017"

PLEASR DO NOT JOIN UNTIL YOU PAY OR YOU BE REMOVED FROM THE LEAGUE!!!

If you are already in another friends division enter PROMO CODE GET2017 and it will let you join ours.

If you have any problems let me know asap. Have to be signed up before saturday night.

Click the link in the bottom of this and pay for our fantasy league online at http://www.leaguesafe.com/. LeagueSafe will keep our league funds secure throughout the season and 100% of league funds will be paid out to our league’s winners shortly after the end of the season. A majority vote is needed before payouts can be disbursed.

Each player can only have 1 team.

If anyone has any questions you can email me at dan4252@aol.com

Remember to include your REAL name and your Team name along with email address so at the end you can be paid.

CLICK THIS LINK TO PAY

https://leaguesafe.com/join/3817409

Good Luck Everyone!
|
Jt$
1/6/2017 1:42pm
Let's do this!
kkawboy14
1/6/2017 1:48pm
Some of these guys may have to make payments Smile
Starcrossed
1/6/2017 2:15pm Edited Date/Time 1/6/2017 2:23pm
That bottom link says NFL playoffs 2017. Pay through there anyway?

Industry people...most have never played before.lol
I saw the scores some of these guys were racking up last year, but I'm down.

Deadline is set as today. Will it be open tomorrow?
Truman
1/6/2017 5:52pm
That bottom link says NFL playoffs 2017. Pay through there anyway? Industry people...most have never played before.lol I saw the scores some of these guys were...

I changed the deadline to tomorrow.

Yes NFL Playoffs, league safe holds the money until that "season" is complete. So once the NFL Playoffs are over the money will be released. This is so after the last SX in may there is no hold on the money.

The Shop

ParksVader
1/6/2017 6:39pm
This is the 450sx class of fantasy games. Best players, best managed league, best purse....most fun.
Starcrossed
1/6/2017 9:48pm
That bottom link says NFL playoffs 2017. Pay through there anyway? Industry people...most have never played before.lol I saw the scores some of these guys were...

Truman wrote:
I changed the deadline to tomorrow. Yes NFL Playoffs, league safe holds the money until that "season" is complete. So once the NFL Playoffs are over...
I changed the deadline to tomorrow.

Yes NFL Playoffs, league safe holds the money until that "season" is complete. So once the NFL Playoffs are over the money will be released. This is so after the last SX in may there is no hold on the money.
Thanks. I'll be in the group well before the nite show begins. It is one of the best, if not the best fantasy league out there.
Rooster
1/6/2017 10:56pm
Not a god damn chance. Denny Stephenson still owes me money because I kicked his ass at his own game and he got all but hurt and wouldn't pay up.

We had a high stakes division on the old MXdream dot com and my buddy Steve even bought the bloody website off him in the end. Denny had run it into the ground by not paying winners and not getting back to sponsors. He had the first foot in the door for a MX fantasy team play website.

In my experience the best people to play with are the fans, because they don't get all butt hurt and take their ball and go home if they get shown up. I'll play for shits and giggles with anybody, but never for money against an industry guy again. Too much ego and too shallow pockets is all I can determine from where I sit.

PS> Denny, you still owe me $150 you cheap mofo. Buck up shithead.
Truman
1/6/2017 11:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/7/2017 12:10am
Rooster wrote:
Not a god damn chance. Denny Stephenson still owes me money because I kicked his ass at his own game and he got all but hurt...
Not a god damn chance. Denny Stephenson still owes me money because I kicked his ass at his own game and he got all but hurt and wouldn't pay up.

We had a high stakes division on the old MXdream dot com and my buddy Steve even bought the bloody website off him in the end. Denny had run it into the ground by not paying winners and not getting back to sponsors. He had the first foot in the door for a MX fantasy team play website.

In my experience the best people to play with are the fans, because they don't get all butt hurt and take their ball and go home if they get shown up. I'll play for shits and giggles with anybody, but never for money against an industry guy again. Too much ego and too shallow pockets is all I can determine from where I sit.

PS> Denny, you still owe me $150 you cheap mofo. Buck up shithead.
All industry people pockets to shallow and ego to big? Pretty bold statement don't you think?. We have top riders, mechanics, team managers and many others that's are deeply invested to the sport playing. They play for fun not for the money.

I'm not sure what someone else not paying you money has to do with playing in our fantasy league?

With league safe you can't play if you don't pay. With this there is no chasing down the money.

Everyone gets paid the week after the last race.
We have 70 players right now and anyone who wins will get paid. But thank you for not joining we would rather not have judgmental people like yourself in the league. We will have fun without you.
BSmooth13
1/7/2017 5:28am
Truman wrote:
All industry people pockets to shallow and ego to big? Pretty bold statement don't you think?. We have top riders, mechanics, team managers and many others...
All industry people pockets to shallow and ego to big? Pretty bold statement don't you think?. We have top riders, mechanics, team managers and many others that's are deeply invested to the sport playing. They play for fun not for the money.

I'm not sure what someone else not paying you money has to do with playing in our fantasy league?

With league safe you can't play if you don't pay. With this there is no chasing down the money.

Everyone gets paid the week after the last race.
We have 70 players right now and anyone who wins will get paid. But thank you for not joining we would rather not have judgmental people like yourself in the league. We will have fun without you.
"We have top riders, mechanics, team managers...."

And a few "outsiders" who will hope to get lucky one weekend and pull off the biggest upset ever seen in MXFantasy history...Cool

So yea, basically not all industry people, though they do comprise a larger portion of the field. But like someone above me said, this is the premier league for MX Fantasy, and I personally enjoy the challenge - definitely keeps you engaged in the entire field of racers, not just the top couple of guys (which can get boring). As someone who won absolutely nothing during the outdoor season, it was still a hell of a lot of fun. Looking forward to this season Dan, you and JT go easy on poor little me this time around Grinning
Paris289
1/7/2017 8:21am Edited Date/Time 1/7/2017 8:24am
I would like to chime in. I own the MotocrossFantasy.com league and support Dan and this "A class" division he put together. This is a fun, competitive division, but if you are like me and you like to play the best and beat the best, then this is your chance. I just wish I could join it, but Im afraid people would start calling foul when the guy who owns the league beats everyone.........

Dan has been running this side division on my site for years and the winners have always been paid. He runs a legit division, I wouldn't let him keep doing it if something shady was going on.

Thanks to everyone who plays my game on MotocrossFantasy.com and I hope you all enjoy the season.
cdubs46
1/7/2017 9:49am
Long time forum viewer but first time poster. Won my friends league the last 2 years, lookin forward to this one

Post a reply to: Motocross Fantasy Friends division $$$

The Latest