MotoConcepts Race Recap San Diego

MCRacing
Edited Date/Time 2/12/2014 10:11pm
|
Mxdnusa
2/12/2014 4:55pm
Cool, been waiting for this. Glad to hear from Tony,he's been quiet this year so far. Killer song too.
shredder22
2/12/2014 5:24pm
I've been pretty vocal about my dislike for their previous "press conferences." I like this format A LOT better.
shredder22
2/12/2014 5:40pm Edited Date/Time 2/12/2014 5:42pm
These videos still seem cheesy compared to the Yosh behind the scenes vids.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkU4GJx5UUo The Yosh vids are less formal, and less produced, but come across...
These videos still seem cheesy compared to the Yosh behind the scenes vids....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkU4GJx5UUo

The Yosh vids are less formal, and less produced, but come across more genuine and professional.
Dude, compared to what they had before, ANYTHING is an improvement. I know Mike has done a lot better off the track wise in the last few years, but he still comes off like he's trying too hard. It's like he wants to be one of the cool kids but he doesn't have the confidence. He needs to realize he's a badass on a bike.especially outdoors and just accept who he is.

But like I said, A HUGE IMPROVEMENT.

The Shop

velocitygear
2/12/2014 6:05pm
Personally, I'm hoping to see Mike finish in the best position of his career. He's shown a few flashes of raw speed and is obviously a different rider in the whoops. At this point, it's only mental... Hypnosis therapy? Damn, maybe I should try that Smile

Also, glad to see their Scholarship program on track!!!
dboivin
2/12/2014 6:10pm
has mike finished on the lead lap this year? I guess I don't care enough to go look it up.
IceMan446
2/12/2014 6:11pm
Pulpmx has made me think of a drug ring every time Tony talks.

Way better format this time.
velocitygear
2/12/2014 6:25pm
dboivin wrote:
has mike finished on the lead lap this year? I guess I don't care enough to go look it up.
Why bother with such a post? Can you finish on the same lap as MIKE? Sorry, didn't think so!
Mxdnusa
2/12/2014 6:33pm
Personally, I'm hoping to see Mike finish in the best position of his career. He's shown a few flashes of raw speed and is obviously a...
Personally, I'm hoping to see Mike finish in the best position of his career. He's shown a few flashes of raw speed and is obviously a different rider in the whoops. At this point, it's only mental... Hypnosis therapy? Damn, maybe I should try that Smile

Also, glad to see their Scholarship program on track!!!
I think he will if he stays healthy. Has some decent races but looked better for moments of the race then his finish. So if he gets a little more consistent throughout the race it'll be his best sx season.
2/12/2014 8:41pm
These videos still seem cheesy compared to the Yosh behind the scenes vids.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkU4GJx5UUo The Yosh vids are less formal, and less produced, but come across...
These videos still seem cheesy compared to the Yosh behind the scenes vids....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkU4GJx5UUo

The Yosh vids are less formal, and less produced, but come across more genuine and professional.
shredder22 wrote:
Dude, compared to what they had before, ANYTHING is an improvement. I know Mike has done a lot better off the track wise in the last...
Dude, compared to what they had before, ANYTHING is an improvement. I know Mike has done a lot better off the track wise in the last few years, but he still comes off like he's trying too hard. It's like he wants to be one of the cool kids but he doesn't have the confidence. He needs to realize he's a badass on a bike.especially outdoors and just accept who he is.

But like I said, A HUGE IMPROVEMENT.
C'mon....isn't saying ANYTHING is better than before unfair? I applaud their effort which is serving the fans as well as Mike A. The format of the Stewart videos are pretty similar to Motoconcepts if you watch closely. People have been bashing the interviewer, who is Genova's daughter. That's so not cool. I get everyone is entitled to their opinion but shouldnt it be reserved for the message and content of the video and hold their negative comments about a person to themselves? What good is it doing to criticize a person's efforts? Constructive criticism is one thing but that's not what's been going on. Yeah, I know the Genova's and probably am biased...but even if I didn't know them I'd still say the same thing. Do people not care this young girl is doing her best...she's not a professional reporter and never claimed to be. Can you imagine how nerve wracking it would be to be in front of a camera knowing hundreds of thousands of people could potentially watch you? It's just wrong to criticize her effort. Kudos to her for having the courage to do it. Maybe if Motoconcepts had some sponsor money they would be able to hire a professional reporter. Stop with the personal attacks and using someone else to boost 'your' ego.
rubarb
2/12/2014 9:55pm
Werd, thanks for sharing
SMITH201
2/12/2014 10:11pm
Maybe a Heat race win was his goal and now he can just chill till outdoors. 1 moto win outdoors and he might collapse from the rush of emotion Wink

Post a reply to: MotoConcepts Race Recap San Diego

The Latest