MotoConcepts: Launches New Redesigned Website

GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
Edited Date/Time 4/18/2015 12:37pm
In case you missed it on the homepage. Cool discount available for the launch of the new web site.

Spokane, Washington (April 15, 2015) – MotoConcepts is proud to announce the launch of its newly redesigned website, www.MotoConcepts.com.

The new website design showcases the Company's products, primarily targeting the motocross industry inclusive of bike stands, high-quality graphics, top-of-the-line goggles, MotoPads and more.

With an updated look, the easy-to-use website includes an interactive design studio that allows the user the ability to customize ANY product or graphics. The new site also hosts detailed product descriptions and photos, monthly promotion announcements and a more appealing and prominent navigation bar. MotoConcepts has provided their consumers the ability to place orders online, anytime day or night.

The website was programmed to be responsive with a layout that adapts to any viewing device and screen size. This greatly improves the user's experience as it changes the website's appearance to be compatible with both mobile and desktop computers. This allows for an uninterrupted experience where users can easily navigate through the website and identify detailed product information or design custom graphics at their convenience.

Check out MotoConcepts’ new website for weekly specials and more at www.motoconcepts.com.
|
Snoqualmie
4/18/2015 4:57am
FYI, really fun to see the Genova's and friends at last weeks Boise RacerX Inter-AM vintage race. They had a stable of Maicos that were clean! Plus these folks can ride - Joe Kopp (ex-AMA Flat Track Champion), Mike Genova , and family.

h&m_cycle
4/18/2015 7:40am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2015 7:41am
If only they made graphics for regular bikes...I don't have a MCR bike. Wink
Yeah, they bitch & whine because won't give them any help but their bikes are not even yellow.

Average fan would have no idea what make the bike is.
4/18/2015 7:56am
h&m_cycle wrote:
Yeah, they bitch & whine because won't give them any help but their bikes are not even yellow. Average fan would have no idea what make...
Yeah, they bitch & whine because won't give them any help but their bikes are not even yellow.

Thats backwards. They got no help first.

Genova is no dummy. I understand his thinking 100%.
We did the same program in the early 80s.

The Shop

A. DLeary
4/18/2015 10:29am Edited Date/Time 4/18/2015 10:29am
h&m_cycle wrote:
Yeah, they bitch & whine because won't give them any help but their bikes are not even yellow. Average fan would have no idea what make...

Thats backwards. They got no help first.

Genova is no dummy. I understand his thinking 100%.
We did the same program in the early 80s.

You don't run into a company demanding they give you help and expect it to end well.

In my opinion if you look at most of the teams that now have factory support, BTO, Rockstar Husqy, RCH etc etc, they all ran factory colors on the bikes, played by the OEM's rules and now have support. They didn't come in screaming give us support or we won't run your colors.

As per the website, I'm not sure it's going to help their sales, but it's good they're making improvements.
4/18/2015 12:37pm
So by that logic, if you get a Monster Kawi graphics kit they are now going to give you money?

LOLZ.

The only reason they dont get more help is because of the Alessi last name.
Not because of how they operate.

Post a reply to: MotoConcepts: Launches New Redesigned Website

The Latest