4li2k73z Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

Moto on the Huffington Post

bayodome

C100_vital_avatar

Posts: 328

Joined: 12/18/2006

Location: San Clemente, CA USA

12/15/2011 1:40 PM

This is my first post of many more to come on the Huffington Post. Enjoy and debate away. Pretty pumped on this one.

Way Too Trey: Is Trey Canard Trying Too Hard?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bayo-olukotun/trey-canard_b_1151219.html?ref=sports

Twitter: @bayodome



Instagram: @bayodome

Nerd

C100_screen_shot_2011_04_13_at_10.21.51_pm

Posts: 7703

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

12/15/2011 1:54 PM

"Even some of his competitors agree that while Canard's abilities are impressive, the risk involved with some of his maneuvers are not always necessary or worth the reward."

Really, Bayo?

What maneuvers, and which competitors say this?

dboivin

C100_vital_1395115954

Posts: 1738

Joined: 5/19/2010

Location: Saginaw, MI USA

12/15/2011 3:03 PM

idunno. pretty accurate. treys the best scrubber...which translates to pure speed (low and fast) but it seems to make him eat it about every 6mo. so that statement is probably right on the money.

Nerd

C100_screen_shot_2011_04_13_at_10.21.51_pm

Posts: 7703

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

12/15/2011 3:06 PM

Trey's the best scrubber?

I'm going to go ask James about that...

mag23

C100

Posts: 641

Joined: 5/12/2010

Location: Lincoln, CA USA

12/15/2011 4:25 PM

Nerd sounds pissed... article seemed pretty good, no?

vet323

C100_copy_of_41913

Posts: 2848

Joined: 7/31/2010

Location: Lead, SD USA

12/15/2011 4:52 PM

bayodome wrote: This is my first post of many more to come on the Huffington Post. Enjoy and debate away. Pretty pumped on this one.

Way Too Trey: Is Trey Canard Trying Too Hard?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bayo-olukotun/trey-canard_b_1151219.html?ref=sports

Nice job getting that on Huffpost-keep 'em coming.

Nerd

C100_screen_shot_2011_04_13_at_10.21.51_pm

Posts: 7703

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

12/15/2011 4:53 PM

mag23 wrote: Nerd sounds pissed... article seemed pretty good, no?

I'm not pissed at all. I just think if you're going to be critical of someone, it should be for legitimate reasons.

I've never heard any other racers mention any "risky maneuvers" by Trey Canard at all. At least not since Canard took out RV for the 2008 Lites title.

So, it sounds to me like the author was trying to bolster his own opinion by saying that "some of his competitors" have the same opinion, but I question the likelihood of this. Not the likelihood that some racers may have this opinion, but rather the likelihood that they would've made a point to volunteer such an opinion, that is unlikely to be widely held, to a member of the media.

If your opinion is worth any salt, as a writer, you don't need to bolster it with anyone else's opinion.

So, I asked a simple question. Of course, haven't gotten an answer, either.

As media, we have a responsibility to be as forthright and honest as possible, and when it comes to the mainstream press (a category in which the Huffington Post likely could fit), it's even more important not to try and make a mountain out of a molehill just to fill space.

The reality is that Trey makes mistakes sometimes. Just like I do. Or anyone does. And when you make a mistake at your job, normally you just say "oops". But when he makes a mistake at his job, he crashes. And at the speeds he's going, he crashes hard. The same goes for any other racer out there.

Some guys do make more mistakes than others, but making mistakes doesn't equate to "taking unnecessary risks" or "riding over your head". They're simply not the same thing. And if you say someone is making "risky maneuvers", I think you should be at least able to cite a couple of specific examples. Can anyone do that about Trey Canard?

Because the crash at Washougal, Trey wasn't scrubbing any harder than anyone else near the front. He didn't scrub too hard, he made a mistake because he missed the line he was taking in previous laps, and that line gave him a lot less lift on his front wheel.

Another example is when Trey broke his wrist in 2009 while leading with a couple laps to go at High Point. Chris Pourcel was close to Trey, and since there were only a couple laps left, Trey switched lines off of the jump where he crashed, taking the inside through the turn. The jump was very rutted, and you couldn't see the bottom of the rut. Trey hadn't hit that line all moto long. And there was a kicker in it, which caused him to be kicked over the bars, breaking his wrist really badly.

Is that a "risky maneuver" or a "mistake"?

Obviously, a mistake.

When he broke his femur the first time, at Washougal in 2008, he was going around a lapper and the lapper went the wrong way to try and get out of Trey's way, and they collided - on flat ground, out of a turn - causing Trey to go down awkwardly on his leg, breaking his femur.

Risky maneuver? Or mistake?

Look at all of his injuries as a pro:

2008: Broken femur at Washougal - Mistake

2009: Broken wrist at High Point - Mistake

2010: KO'd at Phoenix - Could go either way, because he was passing a guy and probably trying to make too much happen too soon, but it wasn't a scrub or anything, so it wasn't some sort of a "wild riding style" crash. He just overcooked it over a jump and endoed over a berm.

2011: Fractured femur (the one with the rod in it, from Washougal '08) after he overjumped a downhill jump at Competitive Edge while testing outdoors. He landed in the braking bumps, which tossed him off the bike. - Mistake

2011: Fractured same femur at Washougal - Mistake

2012 (off-season): Broken collarbone. I don't know what happened. Does anybody else?

Looking at that list, though, is it really fair to say "the risk involved with some of his maneuvers are not always necessary or worth the reward" and to link that thought with his injuries?

I really don't think it is. It reads like someone who went off half-cocked on something without thinking it through. I've done that a few times in my writing career, too. Hopefully, this serves as a learning experience, though. This article, on a mainstream site, wasn't a fair representation of the facts, in my opinion.

rocrac

C100_385484_3007790852694_814339946_n76

Posts: 2360

Joined: 8/15/2006

Location: Indianapolis, IN USA

12/15/2011 5:08 PM

o, it sounds to me like the author was trying to bolster his own opinion

Yeah I never read or heard any MX journalist do that before

Moto East Mag

C100_jacklaugh

Posts: 3449

Joined: 9/4/2006

Location: Arlington, VA USA

12/15/2011 5:19 PM

He does touch on the topic that Matthes mentioned, and I wish Nerd had mentioned in his interview: is he concerned about the crashing issue? It sucks because there is not a single person here who doesn't want to see Canard in the mix. Is it just bad luck or is it something in his approach that makes him crash a lot, that he can change?
I don't know, so I'd love to hear Trey's take on it.

RyanDungey: Got things kicked off tonight to the 2012 supercross season, 3rd place, looking forward to what's ahead thanks to the KTM crew and all fans!
RickyCarmichael: U people crack me up
RyanDungey: “@RickyCarmichael: U people crack me up” who?

Adam43

C100_619235568_1207085212

Posts: 2231

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: CAN

12/15/2011 5:33 PM

Good piece.

I don't know how anyone could argue against the fact that maybe it's time for Trey to examine his approach and try to smooth it out a bit.

WORCSRacer

C100_627128848_1219531721

Posts: 2945

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Clovis, CA USA

12/15/2011 5:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2011 5:59 PM

mag23 wrote: Nerd sounds pissed... article seemed pretty good, no?

Nerd wrote: I'm not pissed at all. I just think if you're going to be critical of someone, it should be for legitimate reasons.

I've never heard any other racers mention any "risky maneuvers" by Trey Canard at all. At least not since Canard took out RV for the 2008 Lites title.

So, it sounds to me like the author was trying to bolster his own opinion by saying that "some of his competitors" have the same opinion, but I question the likelihood of this. Not the likelihood that some racers may have this opinion, but rather the likelihood that they would've made a point to volunteer such an opinion, that is unlikely to be widely held, to a member of the media.

If your opinion is worth any salt, as a writer, you don't need to bolster it with anyone else's opinion.

So, I asked a simple question. Of course, haven't gotten an answer, either.

As media, we have a responsibility to be as forthright and honest as possible, and when it comes to the mainstream press (a category in which the Huffington Post likely could fit), it's even more important not to try and make a mountain out of a molehill just to fill space.

The reality is that Trey makes mistakes sometimes. Just like I do. Or anyone does. And when you make a mistake at your job, normally you just say "oops". But when he makes a mistake at his job, he crashes. And at the speeds he's going, he crashes hard. The same goes for any other racer out there.

Some guys do make more mistakes than others, but making mistakes doesn't equate to "taking unnecessary risks" or "riding over your head". They're simply not the same thing. And if you say someone is making "risky maneuvers", I think you should be at least able to cite a couple of specific examples. Can anyone do that about Trey Canard?

Because the crash at Washougal, Trey wasn't scrubbing any harder than anyone else near the front. He didn't scrub too hard, he made a mistake because he missed the line he was taking in previous laps, and that line gave him a lot less lift on his front wheel.

Another example is when Trey broke his wrist in 2009 while leading with a couple laps to go at High Point. Chris Pourcel was close to Trey, and since there were only a couple laps left, Trey switched lines off of the jump where he crashed, taking the inside through the turn. The jump was very rutted, and you couldn't see the bottom of the rut. Trey hadn't hit that line all moto long. And there was a kicker in it, which caused him to be kicked over the bars, breaking his wrist really badly.

Is that a "risky maneuver" or a "mistake"?

Obviously, a mistake.

When he broke his femur the first time, at Washougal in 2008, he was going around a lapper and the lapper went the wrong way to try and get out of Trey's way, and they collided - on flat ground, out of a turn - causing Trey to go down awkwardly on his leg, breaking his femur.

Risky maneuver? Or mistake?

Look at all of his injuries as a pro:

2008: Broken femur at Washougal - Mistake

2009: Broken wrist at High Point - Mistake

2010: KO'd at Phoenix - Could go either way, because he was passing a guy and probably trying to make too much happen too soon, but it wasn't a scrub or anything, so it wasn't some sort of a "wild riding style" crash. He just overcooked it over a jump and endoed over a berm.

2011: Fractured femur (the one with the rod in it, from Washougal '08) after he overjumped a downhill jump at Competitive Edge while testing outdoors. He landed in the braking bumps, which tossed him off the bike. - Mistake

2011: Fractured same femur at Washougal - Mistake

2012 (off-season): Broken collarbone. I don't know what happened. Does anybody else?

Looking at that list, though, is it really fair to say "the risk involved with some of his maneuvers are not always necessary or worth the reward" and to link that thought with his injuries?

I really don't think it is. It reads like someone who went off half-cocked on something without thinking it through. I've done that a few times in my writing career, too. Hopefully, this serves as a learning experience, though. This article, on a mainstream site, wasn't a fair representation of the facts, in my opinion.

Perez this is exactly the kind of thing that (IMO) makes you look like a pompous fool and now you can add insanely jealous. The guy gets a piece posted in the mainstream media and you spend 500 words complaining about his choice of phrasing to get his point across that Trey Canard crashes and gets hurt, a lot. Is it a mistake or risky behavior WTF difference does it make? If Canard can't mange to stay off the ground maybe he should consider riding more conservatively and take fewer risks to stay upright. It was a valid point. Afterall he really doesn't need to sight his contacts does he? Didn't you just rally to Sondys defense and state a journalist should never give up their source?

Good lord get over yourself.

Nerd

C100_screen_shot_2011_04_13_at_10.21.51_pm

Posts: 7703

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

12/15/2011 6:00 PM

Somebody say something?

WORCSRacer

C100_627128848_1219531721

Posts: 2945

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Clovis, CA USA

12/15/2011 6:05 PM

Nerd wrote: Somebody say something?

Ok, How about you should grow up and get a job because this doesn't seem to be working out for you.

Nerd

C100_screen_shot_2011_04_13_at_10.21.51_pm

Posts: 7703

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

12/15/2011 6:14 PM

Hello?

kr

C100

Posts: 38

Joined: 7/11/2010

Location: Templeton, CA USA

12/15/2011 6:44 PM

Nerd wrote: Somebody say something?

Only the guy trying to save this thread from your drama. Kick Rocks

bents

C100_image_1375542030

Posts: 1523

Joined: 12/31/2009

Location: CAN

12/15/2011 6:48 PM

I thought it was a good article-can't see what the problem is here.

"We are the architects of our own fate." Muhammad Yunus

pb465

C100_99752980_1271014703

Posts: 391

Joined: 1/15/2009

Location: Chicago, IL USA

12/15/2011 7:00 PM

I agree with his statement but I don't know of any riders that have said that. Also, I would say Stewart is a better "scrubber" but Trey does it more often, therefore taking more risk than needed one might say.

It's all opinion though, right?! Anyways, I thought the article was great!!

dboivin

C100_vital_1395115954

Posts: 1738

Joined: 5/19/2010

Location: Saginaw, MI USA

12/15/2011 7:25 PM

ok second best scrubber...but i think everyone gets the point. everyone wants to see trey mellow out and just finish smooth and consistant. If he just rides his race and not push 110% every weekend, he'll be in the mix at the end.

Dirtysmile56

C100_patrick_scrub_1389063079

Posts: 1261

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Bend, OR USA

12/15/2011 7:43 PM

WORCSRacer wrote: Perez this is exactly the kind of thing that (IMO) makes you look like a pompous fool and now you can add insanely jealous. The guy gets a piece posted in the mainstream media and you spend 500 words complaining about his choice of phrasing to get his point across that Trey Canard crashes and gets hurt, a lot. Is it a mistake or risky behavior WTF difference does it make? If Canard can't mange to stay off the ground maybe he should consider riding more conservatively and take fewer risks to stay upright. It was a valid point. Afterall he really doesn't need to sight his contacts does he? Didn't you just rally to Sondys defense and state a journalist should never give up their source?

Good lord get over yourself.

x2

Quit bitching about the article and go write a better one and get it on a national news source.

Like you said "Say Something" worth reading.

Patrick Trowbridge

Sparkalounger

C100_14

Posts: 1245

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Minneapolis, MN USA

12/15/2011 7:47 PM

mag23 wrote: Nerd sounds pissed... article seemed pretty good, no?

Nerd wrote: I'm not pissed at all. I just think if you're going to be critical of someone, it should be for legitimate reasons.

I've never heard any other racers mention any "risky maneuvers" by Trey Canard at all. At least not since Canard took out RV for the 2008 Lites title.

So, it sounds to me like the author was trying to bolster his own opinion by saying that "some of his competitors" have the same opinion, but I question the likelihood of this. Not the likelihood that some racers may have this opinion, but rather the likelihood that they would've made a point to volunteer such an opinion, that is unlikely to be widely held, to a member of the media.

If your opinion is worth any salt, as a writer, you don't need to bolster it with anyone else's opinion.

So, I asked a simple question. Of course, haven't gotten an answer, either.

As media, we have a responsibility to be as forthright and honest as possible, and when it comes to the mainstream press (a category in which the Huffington Post likely could fit), it's even more important not to try and make a mountain out of a molehill just to fill space.

The reality is that Trey makes mistakes sometimes. Just like I do. Or anyone does. And when you make a mistake at your job, normally you just say "oops". But when he makes a mistake at his job, he crashes. And at the speeds he's going, he crashes hard. The same goes for any other racer out there.

Some guys do make more mistakes than others, but making mistakes doesn't equate to "taking unnecessary risks" or "riding over your head". They're simply not the same thing. And if you say someone is making "risky maneuvers", I think you should be at least able to cite a couple of specific examples. Can anyone do that about Trey Canard?

Because the crash at Washougal, Trey wasn't scrubbing any harder than anyone else near the front. He didn't scrub too hard, he made a mistake because he missed the line he was taking in previous laps, and that line gave him a lot less lift on his front wheel.

Another example is when Trey broke his wrist in 2009 while leading with a couple laps to go at High Point. Chris Pourcel was close to Trey, and since there were only a couple laps left, Trey switched lines off of the jump where he crashed, taking the inside through the turn. The jump was very rutted, and you couldn't see the bottom of the rut. Trey hadn't hit that line all moto long. And there was a kicker in it, which caused him to be kicked over the bars, breaking his wrist really badly.

Is that a "risky maneuver" or a "mistake"?

Obviously, a mistake.

When he broke his femur the first time, at Washougal in 2008, he was going around a lapper and the lapper went the wrong way to try and get out of Trey's way, and they collided - on flat ground, out of a turn - causing Trey to go down awkwardly on his leg, breaking his femur.

Risky maneuver? Or mistake?

Look at all of his injuries as a pro:

2008: Broken femur at Washougal - Mistake

2009: Broken wrist at High Point - Mistake

2010: KO'd at Phoenix - Could go either way, because he was passing a guy and probably trying to make too much happen too soon, but it wasn't a scrub or anything, so it wasn't some sort of a "wild riding style" crash. He just overcooked it over a jump and endoed over a berm.

2011: Fractured femur (the one with the rod in it, from Washougal '08) after he overjumped a downhill jump at Competitive Edge while testing outdoors. He landed in the braking bumps, which tossed him off the bike. - Mistake

2011: Fractured same femur at Washougal - Mistake

2012 (off-season): Broken collarbone. I don't know what happened. Does anybody else?

Looking at that list, though, is it really fair to say "the risk involved with some of his maneuvers are not always necessary or worth the reward" and to link that thought with his injuries?

I really don't think it is. It reads like someone who went off half-cocked on something without thinking it through. I've done that a few times in my writing career, too. Hopefully, this serves as a learning experience, though. This article, on a mainstream site, wasn't a fair representation of the facts, in my opinion.

WORCSRacer wrote: Perez this is exactly the kind of thing that (IMO) makes you look like a pompous fool and now you can add insanely jealous. The guy gets a piece posted in the mainstream media and you spend 500 words complaining about his choice of phrasing to get his point across that Trey Canard crashes and gets hurt, a lot. Is it a mistake or risky behavior WTF difference does it make? If Canard can't mange to stay off the ground maybe he should consider riding more conservatively and take fewer risks to stay upright. It was a valid point. Afterall he really doesn't need to sight his contacts does he? Didn't you just rally to Sondys defense and state a journalist should never give up their source?

Good lord get over yourself.

bingo...

bayodome

C100_vital_avatar

Posts: 328

Joined: 12/18/2006

Location: San Clemente, CA USA

12/16/2011 1:27 PM

It is an opinionated blog post that I do not expect everybody to agree with. Anyway, there are more posts to come and I hope you keep reading.

Twitter: @bayodome



Instagram: @bayodome

APLMAN99

C100

Posts: 2293

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: WA, USA

12/16/2011 1:32 PM

bayodome wrote: It is an opinionated blog post that I do not expect everybody to agree with. Anyway, there are more posts to come and I hope you keep reading.

If Cox is ranting over it, chances are good you are doing something right!!!!

bogdan912

C100_clayton3

Posts: 2694

Joined: 8/15/2006

Location: Estell Manor, NJ USA

12/16/2011 1:49 PM

Nerds post stinks of jealousy, whether or not he padded his statement(what journalist doesn't?) Nerd looks like a jelous 7th grade girl.

Bayo, props on the mainstream media, this sport needs more of that.

Douglas Furs tend to be really reserved

burn1986

C100_2015_yz_1401991639

Posts: 6100

Joined: 4/16/2010

Location: Hell, LA USA

12/16/2011 1:51 PM

I think everyone, including the Huffington post is just wanting Trey to rise to his potential, and not get hurt anymore. They are probably as baffled as we are over the injuries, but like us want to see his rise and recovery.

yota

C100_main4

Posts: 645

Joined: 6/23/2008

Location: Winter Park, FL USA

12/16/2011 1:56 PM

the last few of TC41's big crashes do seem to be scrub related.

12 KTM 250SX
09 CR500AF
08 Ducati Hypermotard
03 CR125
95 CR250
83 Husqvarna 125XC

Nerd

C100_screen_shot_2011_04_13_at_10.21.51_pm

Posts: 7703

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

12/16/2011 2:06 PM

yota wrote: the last few of TC41's big crashes do seem to be scrub related.

Washougal was. Which others?

Sherwood

C100_site_logo

Posts: 4284

Joined: 5/12/2010

Location: USA

12/16/2011 2:10 PM

yota wrote: the last few of TC41's big crashes do seem to be scrub related.

Nerd wrote: Washougal was. Which others?

When he broke his femur before the nationals for Honda last year.

Nerd

C100_screen_shot_2011_04_13_at_10.21.51_pm

Posts: 7703

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

12/16/2011 2:24 PM

yota wrote: the last few of TC41's big crashes do seem to be scrub related.

Nerd wrote: Washougal was. Which others?

Sherwood wrote: When he broke his femur before the nationals for Honda last year.

I heard that same story, but he wasn't scrubbing. He overjumped it. Which I explained above.

Any others?

Titan1

C100_imgp2143

Posts: 4580

Joined: 2/3/2010

Location: Lehi, UT USA

12/16/2011 2:26 PM

mag23 wrote: Nerd sounds pissed... article seemed pretty good, no?

Nerd wrote: I'm not pissed at all. I just think if you're going to be critical of someone, it should be for legitimate reasons.

I've never heard any other racers mention any "risky maneuvers" by Trey Canard at all. At least not since Canard took out RV for the 2008 Lites title.

So, it sounds to me like the author was trying to bolster his own opinion by saying that "some of his competitors" have the same opinion, but I question the likelihood of this. Not the likelihood that some racers may have this opinion, but rather the likelihood that they would've made a point to volunteer such an opinion, that is unlikely to be widely held, to a member of the media.

If your opinion is worth any salt, as a writer, you don't need to bolster it with anyone else's opinion.

So, I asked a simple question. Of course, haven't gotten an answer, either.

As media, we have a responsibility to be as forthright and honest as possible, and when it comes to the mainstream press (a category in which the Huffington Post likely could fit), it's even more important not to try and make a mountain out of a molehill just to fill space.

The reality is that Trey makes mistakes sometimes. Just like I do. Or anyone does. And when you make a mistake at your job, normally you just say "oops". But when he makes a mistake at his job, he crashes. And at the speeds he's going, he crashes hard. The same goes for any other racer out there.

Some guys do make more mistakes than others, but making mistakes doesn't equate to "taking unnecessary risks" or "riding over your head". They're simply not the same thing. And if you say someone is making "risky maneuvers", I think you should be at least able to cite a couple of specific examples. Can anyone do that about Trey Canard?

Because the crash at Washougal, Trey wasn't scrubbing any harder than anyone else near the front. He didn't scrub too hard, he made a mistake because he missed the line he was taking in previous laps, and that line gave him a lot less lift on his front wheel.

Another example is when Trey broke his wrist in 2009 while leading with a couple laps to go at High Point. Chris Pourcel was close to Trey, and since there were only a couple laps left, Trey switched lines off of the jump where he crashed, taking the inside through the turn. The jump was very rutted, and you couldn't see the bottom of the rut. Trey hadn't hit that line all moto long. And there was a kicker in it, which caused him to be kicked over the bars, breaking his wrist really badly.

Is that a "risky maneuver" or a "mistake"?

Obviously, a mistake.

When he broke his femur the first time, at Washougal in 2008, he was going around a lapper and the lapper went the wrong way to try and get out of Trey's way, and they collided - on flat ground, out of a turn - causing Trey to go down awkwardly on his leg, breaking his femur.

Risky maneuver? Or mistake?

Look at all of his injuries as a pro:

2008: Broken femur at Washougal - Mistake

2009: Broken wrist at High Point - Mistake

2010: KO'd at Phoenix - Could go either way, because he was passing a guy and probably trying to make too much happen too soon, but it wasn't a scrub or anything, so it wasn't some sort of a "wild riding style" crash. He just overcooked it over a jump and endoed over a berm.

2011: Fractured femur (the one with the rod in it, from Washougal '08) after he overjumped a downhill jump at Competitive Edge while testing outdoors. He landed in the braking bumps, which tossed him off the bike. - Mistake

2011: Fractured same femur at Washougal - Mistake

2012 (off-season): Broken collarbone. I don't know what happened. Does anybody else?

Looking at that list, though, is it really fair to say "the risk involved with some of his maneuvers are not always necessary or worth the reward" and to link that thought with his injuries?

I really don't think it is. It reads like someone who went off half-cocked on something without thinking it through. I've done that a few times in my writing career, too. Hopefully, this serves as a learning experience, though. This article, on a mainstream site, wasn't a fair representation of the facts, in my opinion.

I can't tell if this is jealousy, or Nerd simply trying to take care of the "hand that feeds him" (so to speak)...but either way, his nose is as brown as they come right now.

(Now Nerd can say: "Trey, Trey...hey, Trey...What?...Oh...Okay, sorry, I'll never touch you again...anyway, it's me, Nerd, remember we did that interview a while back..oh, you don't?...No, no don't feel bad, I wouldn't expect you to remember...but, did you see how I was defending you on Vital, did ya, did ya? I was really given' it to those guys, huh?...You're so awesome!...I was actually thinking about becoming a christian, can you help me be born again?...REALLY, you will! that'd be awesome!..You're so great!..Hey, can I have another interview some time?)

Nerd

C100_screen_shot_2011_04_13_at_10.21.51_pm

Posts: 7703

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

12/16/2011 2:35 PM

Titan1 wrote: I can't tell if this is jealousy, or Nerd simply trying to take care of the "hand that feeds him" (so to speak)...but either way, his nose is as brown as they come right now.

(Now Nerd can say: "Trey, Trey...hey, Trey...What?...Oh...Okay, sorry, I'll never touch you again...anyway, it's me, Nerd, remember we did that interview a while back..oh, you don't?...No, no don't feel bad, I wouldn't expect you to remember...but, did you see how I was defending you on Vital, did ya, did ya? I was really given' it to those guys, huh?...You're so awesome!...I was actually thinking about becoming a christian, can you help me be born again?...REALLY, you will! that'd be awesome!..You're so great!..Hey, can I have another interview some time?)

Haha... That's good.

I'm simply pointing out the facts involved. You guys can decide what you want.

Look through his crashes that resulted in injuries and decide for yourself.
Post a Reply to: Moto on the Huffington Post

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm