Moto Simulator- MX Bikes Beta 5 - Matterly Basin 3rd Person View

G-DUB
|
chuckdavies
1/3/2017 1:29am
That looks like my first lap when I raced the support race at the GP there a couple of years agoLaughing

Jokes aside there does seem to be some promise with this. Dimensions seem pretty good and some of the movements seem good! I like how he stands up into the corner before sitting down, although sometimes stays standing too long so it looks awkward! Will this end up on a console or just PC?
G-DUB
1/3/2017 1:54am
That looks like my first lap when I raced the support race at the GP there a couple of years ago:laugh: Jokes aside there does seem...
That looks like my first lap when I raced the support race at the GP there a couple of years agoLaughing

Jokes aside there does seem to be some promise with this. Dimensions seem pretty good and some of the movements seem good! I like how he stands up into the corner before sitting down, although sometimes stays standing too long so it looks awkward! Will this end up on a console or just PC?
Hey mate, Well you control the sit/stand yourself, so thats just my crap riding haha. This is the true 3rd person camera, i ride in 1st person and cant ride properly in 3rd (or 1st really :p) so this is the orbit view in the replay option. it wont be coming to console but, it runs very well on lots of different machines including some laptops.

Post a reply to: Moto Simulator- MX Bikes Beta 5 - Matterly Basin 3rd Person View

The Latest