Moto Road Trip - Indiana to ?

ADynes
Edited Date/Time 11/13/2013 6:35pm
Any suggestions where to go?

I have some time off finally, haven't ridden much this year, need to get my fix! Looking for good tracks for a B rider, preferably with elevation change, sandy and/or loamy soil (tired of hard pack). Thinking North Carolina might be a good destination (JWTF, etc.), or somewhere further south (Monster mountain, Alabama?). Would be cool to hit a different track every couple days or so. Only time constraint is to be back by Thanksgiving. Gonna go through the MX track locator websites and see what I can come up with...
Thanks
|
REFEREE
11/13/2013 2:56pm
Here is how I would roll. First, check the weather, should be ok, but always best to look ahead.

prosprtusa.com is a good place to start with Florida tracks.

1st stop:
Monster Mountain in Tallassee (caution, you may find yourself staying there longer, great people and track)

2nd stop:
County Line MX in Panama City FL.

3rd stop:
Pax Trax in Bunnell FL or Waldo in Wado FL (45-60 minutes from Mini-O's

Options:
Mini-O's in Jacksonville FL.
There is also a new track in Jacksonville called WW MX and it looks cool.
48fordcoe
11/13/2013 4:27pm
Monster Mountain in Tallassee (caution, you may find yourself staying there longer, great people and track)
Just there last weekend it is the best place to stay ,ride but it not going to open ever day till Dec. 26 . Not sure about weekends call .you will love the track.
Bodieg3
11/13/2013 6:20pm
You won't do wrong with monster ! Greatest track n south I've been to don't short urself n skip it

The Shop

11/13/2013 6:32pm
Durn it. Just realized you all meant Tallassee in Bama. I saw a bunch of stuff about Florida tracks and Tallassee went into my head as Tallahassee. Still gonna have to check it out! Gotta son stationed at Ft. Benning. How far is it from there?
11/13/2013 6:35pm
REFEREE wrote:
Here is how I would roll. First, check the weather, should be ok, but always best to look ahead. prosprtusa.com is a good place to start...
Here is how I would roll. First, check the weather, should be ok, but always best to look ahead.

prosprtusa.com is a good place to start with Florida tracks.

1st stop:

2nd stop:
County Line MX in Panama City FL.

3rd stop:
Pax Trax in Bunnell FL or Waldo in Wado FL (45-60 minutes from Mini-O's

Options:
Mini-O's in Jacksonville FL.
There is also a new track in Jacksonville called WW MX and it looks cool.
To add to this - there are a bunch of tracks within an hour of Jacksonville. Hilliard, Gatorback, the new WW in Jacksonville, Dirt Farm, and Waldo as mentioned and a couple of others.

Post a reply to: Moto Road Trip - Indiana to ?

The Latest