Moto Dream

SCR
Haven't raced in some years but last night had one of those frustrating racing dreams. I won the fist moto then for no reason moved my truck in between motos to different place in the pits. Took forever getting ready for next moto and totally missed the race. Even after I woke up I was pissed. Wife asked me if I was OK. Told her I missed the
2nd moto. She laughed and went back to sleep.

My dreams are always at Indian Dunes but the track is never familiar. Most common dream I am usually kicking ass then my throttle won't open no matter how hard I turn it's like I can't get the carb slide past quarter open.
|
dirtnapper
10/3/2016 9:00pm
I have dreamed often that I am in a race but I am actually running, not riding a bike. And sometimes I'm winning the race! By running. And oddly enough, stairs are a part of the track more often than not....... It's messed up man......Blink
DE262
10/3/2016 10:14pm
I always have wheelie dreams. I can pull them anywhere and ride that shit out. Manual through the whoops- it's all easy.
In real life I kinda suck at wheelies...

Also, sometimes I really over jump stuff and I remember looking down and just having that sinking "feeling"- the one where you actually have time to know the landing is going to hurt/break shit. But it always works out.

I want Dream Kit suspension...
Fourth_Floor
10/3/2016 11:47pm
DE262 wrote:
I always have wheelie dreams. I can pull them anywhere and ride that shit out. Manual through the whoops- it's all easy. In real life I...
I always have wheelie dreams. I can pull them anywhere and ride that shit out. Manual through the whoops- it's all easy.
In real life I kinda suck at wheelies...

Also, sometimes I really over jump stuff and I remember looking down and just having that sinking "feeling"- the one where you actually have time to know the landing is going to hurt/break shit. But it always works out.

I want Dream Kit suspension...
Lol, same here!! I don't always have dreams about dirt biking, but when I do, I'm over jumping the ever living shit out of something.
Tonynz
10/4/2016 12:32am
No shit, I have dreams leading race then throttle won't open fully start going slower, so I reverse my hand as in holding under the throttle, does not work.
Second reacuring dream is takes me hours to get gear on so I miss my Moto's,
Third one is triying to phone some one on my phone, but I can' t hit the correct buttons.

The Shop

Grieby54
10/4/2016 5:58am
dirtnapper wrote:
I have dreamed often that I am in a race but I am actually running, not riding a bike. And sometimes I'm winning the race! By...
I have dreamed often that I am in a race but I am actually running, not riding a bike. And sometimes I'm winning the race! By running. And oddly enough, stairs are a part of the track more often than not....... It's messed up man......Blink
I have the same running issue. I try to put a leg out in corners but can't because my legs are, for whatever odd reason, the motor.
disbanded
Fantasy
1676th
10/4/2016 6:30am
I always ride into a tree and it abruptly wakes me up. Same thing every time...
10/4/2016 9:57am
Over jumping shit is almost a daily dream always wake's me up including a sort of shock from al my muscles not ideal these last days as my ACL got replaced last friday and hurts like hell when i get that shock when waking up by the dream

Post a reply to: Moto Dream

The Latest