Most painful crashes?

john1753
Edited Date/Time 1/25/2012 10:17pm
Has to be the ones when the front wheel washes out at high speed and you grind your elbows through the dirt.
|
casper
12/7/2008 12:21am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:25pm
Pfft. This looks like it sucked.

12/7/2008 8:21am
casper wrote:
Pfft. This looks like it sucked.

That was from a TV show if I remember. They had this redneck idiot and tried to portray him as a serious jumper. This guy was obviously a total beginner and that was the result.

And yeah, he had some serious hospital time if I remember.

The Shop

BDOG
12/7/2008 9:03am
The ones that break bones.
mx295
12/7/2008 9:14am
when i broke my collarbone it hurt pretty bad... but the most painfull by far would be when i broke my tail bone.. that sucked
calimxer91
12/7/2008 9:20am
Slow ~ Pro wrote:
This one left a mark on me... [IMG]http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s298/biermanracing/thcrash1.jpg[/IMG]
This one left a mark on me...

Wow.
calimxer91
12/7/2008 9:23am
Done the elbows.Snapped wrists but collarbone hurt most.
12/7/2008 10:39am
intresting enough i dont get hurt badly often

when i crash its not to bad but seems to hurt alot

LACR, swapped out and did a 180 somehow into a face of a jump, and another time i slid out (tedesco style on stone spray sandwhich) and crashed.. speaking of LACR im racing the christmas gp out there today

at I5 i came over some roller like 4th pinned on my 125 and hit a kicker, landed sideways, hand came off and faceplanted into the ground then my bike ran me over, then chillen on the side of the track some goon flew off the track and hit me.

when i broke both my legs i didnt even crash, overjumped a double of a triple running 7th in schoolboy at a llq earlier this year, cased, bounced, rode back to the truck. didnt fall:] hhaha
Highsider
12/7/2008 12:48pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:25pm
intresting enough i dont get hurt badly often when i crash its not to bad but seems to hurt alot LACR, swapped out and did a...
intresting enough i dont get hurt badly often

when i crash its not to bad but seems to hurt alot

LACR, swapped out and did a 180 somehow into a face of a jump, and another time i slid out (tedesco style on stone spray sandwhich) and crashed.. speaking of LACR im racing the christmas gp out there today

at I5 i came over some roller like 4th pinned on my 125 and hit a kicker, landed sideways, hand came off and faceplanted into the ground then my bike ran me over, then chillen on the side of the track some goon flew off the track and hit me.

when i broke both my legs i didnt even crash, overjumped a double of a triple running 7th in schoolboy at a llq earlier this year, cased, bounced, rode back to the truck. didnt fall:] hhaha
I think you are leading the contest, so farSick

It hurt me the most/longest when I was gassing it on a single-to-table and came up short into the face of the table. Bent both wrists back so far, holding on to the bars, they should have broken! Took forever to heal and even then I wore two velcro-wrap braces cause it hurt to ride months later. I was watching the guy next to me and thinking I can out-accelerate this guy! ooops!Shocked

Then it ALWAYS hurts to crack a rib or two, or one on each side of the old cage, at the same time!

JJ
JYZ566
12/7/2008 12:55pm
dislocated hip.....ughhh
Highsider
12/7/2008 1:01pm Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 9:25pm
JYZ566 wrote:
dislocated hip.....ughhh
Yeah, I have heard that. I was at the St. Louis drag strip, watching the National they held there, standing on my ice chest looking over the crowd along the fence, when Ricky Johnson dislocated his hip, right in front of me....awful!

Jimi J
john1753
12/7/2008 2:24pm
JYZ566 wrote:
dislocated hip.....ughhh
i snapped off my lesser trochanter when i flipped going up a hill.
that is the little lump of bone on the inside of your hip that holds it in there.
its never stopped clicking...
joe101uk
12/7/2008 2:31pm
6 broken vertebrae including 3 wedge fractures, shattered tail bone and dislodged 3 ribs all in the same crash.....8 months later and im still in alot of pain and just got told i can start riding in 6 months Smile
JYZ566
12/7/2008 4:17pm
JYZ566 wrote:
dislocated hip.....ughhh
Highsider wrote:
Yeah, I have heard that. I was at the St. Louis drag strip, watching the National they held there, standing on my ice chest looking over...
Yeah, I have heard that. I was at the St. Louis drag strip, watching the National they held there, standing on my ice chest looking over the crowd along the fence, when Ricky Johnson dislocated his hip, right in front of me....awful!

Jimi J
Hey you must've been right next to my Dad! He said the same thing after they put it back in place. Weird stuff...haha.

OT...You gonna come down and run some of the MO STATE Series? Lots of contingency this year...
KBehlingMX
12/7/2008 6:17pm
Landing on someones bike they left in the middle of the track. Broken back and femur. Definitely my least favorite crashing technique.
Highsider
12/7/2008 6:45pm Edited Date/Time 12/7/2008 6:46pm
JYZ566 wrote:
Hey you must've been right next to my Dad! He said the same thing after they put it back in place. Weird stuff...haha. OT...You gonna come...
Hey you must've been right next to my Dad! He said the same thing after they put it back in place. Weird stuff...haha.

OT...You gonna come down and run some of the MO STATE Series? Lots of contingency this year...
Strange if your Dad was standing next to me!

Yes, I will be down to at least a couple, like Moberly(never been), Moberly(love it) and if Grain Valley(love it) gets one, as I heard Crutcher isn't the promoter any longer.

Say something when Spring gets closer!

12/7/2008 7:28pm
Going through a double double section my bike blew up and i went over the bars and pile-drove into the landing of the second double. As I slide over it I got collected up by another bike and flipped though the air.
I was really dizzy and thought I was going to puke. I got to my knees and started to crawl off the track. I went the wrong way. I got a foot peg in the ass and got a huge gash in my right cheek.
They brought a truck down to haul me out. I hurt every were but I my but just felt wet so when the doc asked if I was alright I laughed and said nah I'm alright just rung my bell. But then I decided to say something about my butt.

This is where the real pain started!!!!

I got into the back of this short bus that a guy uses to haul his bikes because it had a bed in it. No one shut the door because it was hot. The Doc was able to stitch me up right there and man did it hurt. (its sensitive down there) The worst part was hearing everyone walk by and comment on my bloody ass sitting there for the world to see. It is a good laugh now but it was quite embarrassing
12/7/2008 9:49pm
today at LACR, like my earlier post.. lacr is bad luck. railing a long sweeping sand corner 4th pinned and it blew out, into hard dirt.. so i came to a complete stop vv - I DID SOMETHING LIKE THIS - vvv

but in a long sweeping sand corner

i did a front flip over tha bard, landed like him ^^^ and i think i fractured both my wrists... they hurt horribly.
Slow ~ Pro
12/7/2008 9:51pm
You think you fractured your wrist ?

What did the Doctors think ?

Post a reply to: Most painful crashes?

The Latest