More 2 Stroke sounds

mxr102
Edited Date/Time 1/26/2012 9:24pm
http://www.allisports.com/motocross-race-archive?vid=411531

Just happens to be the Millville 2 stroke race.
|
slider
12/22/2009 7:55pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 7:35pm
Not funny. Sounded like when I was attacked by killer bees last year.
Now, SX's and outdoors sound like a dairy farm in VT.

Rick
mxr102
12/22/2009 8:18pm
thanks after all it is Two Stroke Tuesday! Evil
Hell Ya! I like the sound of that....
DAYKIN17
12/23/2009 4:03am
Ya gotta love it...long live the two stroke

The Shop

12/23/2009 8:48am
Brandon Haas was the guy who won that race. Great up and coming rider. He'll be on a 250 2 stroke for the supercrosses. :-)
mxr102
12/23/2009 9:49am
Brandon Haas was the guy who won that race. Great up and coming rider. He'll be on a 250 2 stroke for the supercrosses. :-)
Brandon is a really nice kid I beat him a couple times 2 years ago up there. I ended up getting 3rd in that race. I was out of shape, coming off of a broken femur last fall. Not to bad for a 31 year old being out of shape from hell and finishing what I did considering Colin is 19 and Brandon is 21. Oh well...
12/23/2009 10:34am
Hey Todd, you ever hear from Rusty Ferris any more? He had everything even a track in his front yard. Remember that? I would have killed for that when I was young.
motomike894
12/23/2009 10:36am
Is he really racing that thing in some SX, cause I plan on racing a few on mine too, that will be bad ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mxr102
12/23/2009 10:54am
Hey Todd, you ever hear from Rusty Ferris any more? He had everything even a track in his front yard. Remember that? I would have killed...
Hey Todd, you ever hear from Rusty Ferris any more? He had everything even a track in his front yard. Remember that? I would have killed for that when I was young.
Last I heard and this was awhile back was he went and inlisted in the Military to get his life on the right track. I think it was a little help from his dad telling him to get his shit straight and join the military or get out of the house type deal.
12/23/2009 1:50pm
mxr102 wrote:
Last I heard and this was awhile back was he went and inlisted in the Military to get his life on the right track. I think...
Last I heard and this was awhile back was he went and inlisted in the Military to get his life on the right track. I think it was a little help from his dad telling him to get his shit straight and join the military or get out of the house type deal.
Yeah, kinda figured something like that would be the case. He was a good kid but wanted to hang with the wrong guys. He had opportunity and was pretty talented it seemed. Hopefully he straightened out. I know the army did that for me. I learned what listening to what you were being told meant. LOL.
mxr102
12/23/2009 2:33pm
mxr102 wrote:
Last I heard and this was awhile back was he went and inlisted in the Military to get his life on the right track. I think...
Yeah, kinda figured something like that would be the case. He was a good kid but wanted to hang with the wrong guys. He had opportunity...
Yeah, kinda figured something like that would be the case. He was a good kid but wanted to hang with the wrong guys. He had opportunity and was pretty talented it seemed. Hopefully he straightened out. I know the army did that for me. I learned what listening to what you were being told meant. LOL.
Ya and he was a way nice kid and cool to hangout with. Had the wold by the balls with racing his dad had him the best of everything took him everywhere. But oh well some people just get side tracked sometimes and he was unfortunately one of them. If I remember right I talk to Greg Braet I think it was that seen him and said he was a totally different guy and really grew up.
12/23/2009 2:50pm Edited Date/Time 12/23/2009 2:51pm
Oh, sorry this topic has got off track. But funny memory. Were you there at the sand whooped track in the winter that time? His dad pulls up, unloads his bike, and warms it up. Rusty goes out to the straight away, bra bra bra bra down the whoops, and bam. Wads it up. Dad packs back up and goes home. That was a sight I will never forget. 1 straight away, and if I remember, it was quite a drive there. I think in keithsburg or something like that.
mxr102
12/23/2009 2:52pm
Oh, sorry this topic has got off track. But funny memory. Were you there at the sand whooped track in the winter that time? His dad...
Oh, sorry this topic has got off track. But funny memory. Were you there at the sand whooped track in the winter that time? His dad pulls up, unloads his bike, and warms it up. Rusty goes out to the straight away, bra bra bra bra down the whoops, and bam. Wads it up. Dad packs back up and goes home. That was a sight I will never forget. 1 straight away, and if I remember, it was quite a drive there. I think in keithsburg or something like that.
Yep I was there!

Post a reply to: More 2 Stroke sounds

The Latest