Moose Racing Boots M1.2 opinions

Spartacus
Edited Date/Time 6/27/2015 3:36pm
I'm looking for less restrictive boot than my current Tech 7's and the M1.2 looks like it might be.

Any input?

And yes mom, I know the boot I'm looking for will have less protection.
|
Brtp4
6/27/2015 9:35am
Spartacus wrote:
I'm looking for less restrictive boot than my current Tech 7's and the M1.2 looks like it might be. Any input? And yes mom, I know...
I'm looking for less restrictive boot than my current Tech 7's and the M1.2 looks like it might be.

Any input?

They're a great boot, IMO better than anything else similarly priced. We have had zero warranty issues - none - in 4 years.

They are not that much softer than the T7, maybe the same. If you want a softer boot, look at the Tech 5, it is the softest, lightest boot we have found.

BP
Spartacus
6/27/2015 12:24pm Edited Date/Time 6/27/2015 12:28pm
Spartacus wrote:
I'm looking for less restrictive boot than my current Tech 7's and the M1.2 looks like it might be. Any input? And yes mom, I know...

Any input?

Brtp4 wrote:
They're a great boot, IMO better than anything else similarly priced. We have had zero warranty issues - none - in 4 years. [embed] https://youtu.be/PafrMw5kDv4 [/embed]...
They're a great boot, IMO better than anything else similarly priced. We have had zero warranty issues - none - in 4 years.

They are not that much softer than the T7, maybe the same. If you want a softer boot, look at the Tech 5, it is the softest, lightest boot we have found.

BP
Thanks, which boot do you find to be the tallest in size 14?

I would ride in Hi Points if I could find them in 14.

So I'm looking for low restriction/bulk and the tallest in a perfect world. Might as well ask for it all......
Mungusman
6/27/2015 3:36pm
My boy has a pair of these, they are awesome boots. He rides all the time, and they are indestructible. Never a problem, fit great with his knee guards, and he loves the comfort. Highly recommended.

Post a reply to: Moose Racing Boots M1.2 opinions

The Latest