Mookie video... Is that a red bike back there?

Crush
Maybe?

That was dirty! #scrub @malcolmstewart

A post shared by RIDE365.com (@ride365com) on Mar 14, 2017 at 6:57am PDT

|
F.B
3/14/2017 11:24pm
20 pages
3/14/2017 11:50pm
4 wheeler
kiwifan
3/14/2017 11:53pm
Yes, it was a Hodaka, well spotted

The Shop

haydos25
Fantasy
3333rd
3/15/2017 12:01am
Didn't the enticknaps ride there last week?
3/15/2017 12:16am
Looked like mules to me unless I missed something else. *BRB starting new thread that James is back on Kawasaki
Crush
3/15/2017 12:21am
jeffro503 wrote:
Well....Brett rides a Honda.
Yeah thought that, but the entourage of people there made me think James....
iudi2006
Fantasy
312th
3/15/2017 12:32am
Is this the level it has reached?
Crush
3/15/2017 2:21am
Fever pitch bro, you know me!
NVA57
Fantasy
1560th
3/15/2017 3:03am
Offtopic,

But that jersey reminds me of a 1990's rain coat Sick
jpmoney57
3/15/2017 3:04am
The 722 and his bro have been with malc all this week haven't they?... there's your answer. James is at home counting his cash he doesn't even own a bike anymore...
tek14
3/15/2017 3:42am
What happened to new "James is collecting Honda parts" by matthews or someone?
Flip109
3/15/2017 4:05am
I really can't believe James has been so quiet on social media. Besides his riding he always had a great personality. Fun sense of humor. At this point whether he races or not it doesn't really matter. We will never see him at the level he was at 10 years ago anyway. I just miss the dude in general and think the sport needs him. Get him in the booth. Get his insight on the racing. Get him to do some hot laps with the go pro at some races for the fans. Sign autographs at some rounds. There is a lot of ways he could still be involved and please his fans. I mean maybe he don't give a shit anymore. I duno. But it does suck he's just vanished almost.
Crush
3/15/2017 4:26am
Flip109 wrote:
I really can't believe James has been so quiet on social media. Besides his riding he always had a great personality. Fun sense of humor. At...
I really can't believe James has been so quiet on social media. Besides his riding he always had a great personality. Fun sense of humor. At this point whether he races or not it doesn't really matter. We will never see him at the level he was at 10 years ago anyway. I just miss the dude in general and think the sport needs him. Get him in the booth. Get his insight on the racing. Get him to do some hot laps with the go pro at some races for the fans. Sign autographs at some rounds. There is a lot of ways he could still be involved and please his fans. I mean maybe he don't give a shit anymore. I duno. But it does suck he's just vanished almost.
It's pretty standard tho... His entire career has been this way. If he's winning, he is talking. If he's not, he ain't.
GangGreen
3/15/2017 6:08am
F.B wrote:
20 pages
Would be nice to have James back, and what an excellent practice track & facility. Anyone else notice how Mookie lands seated before the whoops, and uses the rebound to clear the first two whoops, wheel taps off the third. Instead of wheelying in, or jumping in. A little different, but works nice.
davistld01
3/15/2017 8:27am Edited Date/Time 3/15/2017 8:28am
Flip109 wrote:
I really can't believe James has been so quiet on social media. Besides his riding he always had a great personality. Fun sense of humor. At...
I pretty much agree with everything here. I'm disappointed that even after the "I'm not done yet", and "I'm doing it for the fans" in his last little press release...there has not been one single frigging word from the guy. I mean...ya could've fooled me on both points! No, James doesn't owe anybody anything...but you'd think that a guy would be man enough to at least let "his fans" know something. I've always thought James had more character than that.

Having said that...all this social media guessing game crap is just that. However, on the up side...it does contribute to filling up a message board.
tprice07
3/15/2017 8:36am
I posted a snapshot of this in another thread. I was kind of joking...but most likely it is Brett Cue like some others said already. I really want James out there!
Rowlands
3/15/2017 8:45am
Forget e Honda that scrub into whoop section was doooooope
tprice07
3/15/2017 9:11am
Rowlands wrote:
That is funny...Mookie posts a sick video of some unique riding....everyone talks about the blurry Brett Cue Honda in the background!
3/15/2017 9:12am
Rowlands wrote:
tprice07 wrote:
That is funny...Mookie posts a sick video of some unique riding....everyone talks about the blurry Brett Cue Honda in the background!
I think its actually the 722 but yea...
mxb2
3/15/2017 9:13am
Flip109 wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
I pretty much agree with everything here. I'm disappointed that even after the "I'm not done yet", and "I'm doing it for the fans" in his...
I pretty much agree with everything here. I'm disappointed that even after the "I'm not done yet", and "I'm doing it for the fans" in his last little press release...there has not been one single frigging word from the guy. I mean...ya could've fooled me on both points! No, James doesn't owe anybody anything...but you'd think that a guy would be man enough to at least let "his fans" know something. I've always thought James had more character than that.

Having said that...all this social media guessing game crap is just that. However, on the up side...it does contribute to filling up a message board.
It's called being a pro/adult. And common decency to the loyal fans and sponsors. So he kinda owes them at least a statement of his plans,. People spend money to see certain riders.
tek14
3/15/2017 9:23am
Rowlands wrote:
tprice07 wrote:
Mookie is killing it! Too bad he hasn't been able to keep it together in main events. Same goes to Craig who is great to watch practice and heat race but looked like rookie in some main events.
visser62
3/15/2017 9:30am
mxb2 wrote:
It's called being a pro/adult. And common decency to the loyal fans and sponsors. So he kinda owes them at least a statement of his plans...
It's called being a pro/adult. And common decency to the loyal fans and sponsors. So he kinda owes them at least a statement of his plans,. People spend money to see certain riders.
He doesn't owe anybody anything. He doesn't have a team to race for, he doesn't have to put himself out there.

As far as sponsors? He owns Seven, and he's done more than enough for Red Bull.

From what I've seen, he's a bit shy, and he probably doesn't want to come out and talk because of how much people have shit on him.
davistld01
3/15/2017 11:22am
mxb2 wrote:
It's called being a pro/adult. And common decency to the loyal fans and sponsors. So he kinda owes them at least a statement of his plans...
visser62 wrote:
He doesn't owe anybody anything. He doesn't have a team to race for, he doesn't have to put himself out there. As far as sponsors? He...
He doesn't owe anybody anything. He doesn't have a team to race for, he doesn't have to put himself out there.

As far as sponsors? He owns Seven, and he's done more than enough for Red Bull.

From what I've seen, he's a bit shy, and he probably doesn't want to come out and talk because of how much people have shit on him.
They're going to shit on him more if he keeps up the silent treatment. He has to think "legacy" here, at least a little.
brocster
3/15/2017 1:43pm
he is a man of his word. he said " I'm doing it for the fans " i.e. I am going to string "it" along long enough that I don't have any fans left. Therefore, I don't have anyone to do "it" for so I am not going to do "it" at all.....

3/15/2017 1:58pm
He's probably not saying anything because he doesn't know what his plans are. Simple as that.
smoothwakey
Fantasy
133rd
3/15/2017 3:22pm
jesus... his entry to the whoops is nuts. This is why people get hyped for the Stewarts, they play with the scariest obstacles to find the fastest or way through them, even if it some times it bites them.

Post a reply to: Mookie video... Is that a red bike back there?

The Latest