Mookie & Roczen Beefin!

bsmyth634
Anybody notice the not so subtle jabs against each other?

Mookie upload a collage of pictures from Thor, Roczens new Shift Gear and some other brand and he was going on about how they are knockoffs and they are 4 years behind.

Roczen then goes out of his way on the podium to say he looks great, the new gear is awesome and they are working with materials other brands don't even know about.

I think thats more than coincidence..
|
PJ205
1/15/2017 9:49am
Jesus Christ...
MR. X
1/15/2017 9:50am Edited Date/Time 1/15/2017 9:51am
Who's mookie? I'm guessing just a overly vocal spectator on the social media?

The Shop

kongols
1/15/2017 9:59am
We have a public parking near my house and my neighbor put a car in a spot where my car was yesterday. I think he`s trying to steal my apartment.
SKlein
1/15/2017 10:10am
kongols wrote:
We have a public parking near my house and my neighbor put a car in a spot where my car was yesterday. I think he`s trying...
We have a public parking near my house and my neighbor put a car in a spot where my car was yesterday. I think he`s trying to steal my apartment.
Why haven't you started a Vital thread on this issue yet?
RG1
1/15/2017 10:10am
kongols wrote:
We have a public parking near my house and my neighbor put a car in a spot where my car was yesterday. I think he`s trying...
Laughing
kiwifan
1/15/2017 10:45am
kongols wrote:
ding ding we have a winner!
davistld01
1/15/2017 10:47am
The OP is 2-posts in, already tossing out bait to stir stupid shit? Please. Pinch

ctbale
1/15/2017 10:51am
Rupert X wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/15/169383/s1200_IMG_5705.jpg[/img]

photo is bad ass

poor kid on the right got his trophy wearing work boots, should get extra credit for that. Year? Place? Riders names?
kkawboy14
1/15/2017 10:54am
kongols wrote:
Hahaha
Rupert X
1/15/2017 10:56am
Rupert X wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/15/169383/s1200_IMG_5705.jpg[/img]

ctbale wrote:
photo is bad ass

poor kid on the right got his trophy wearing work boots, should get extra credit for that. Year? Place? Riders names?
Stole the pic from Facebook, but I'm pretty sure that's MXKied on far right, Burnworth far left next to RJ ? That's all I know ?
1/15/2017 11:01am Edited Date/Time 1/15/2017 11:03am
kongols wrote:
LOL......

1/15/2017 11:01am
Where can I find the podium interviews? They used to post those on youtube but I can't find them.
hvaughn88
1/15/2017 11:02am
Rupert X wrote:

Damned entitled generation! Everyone gets a trophy!LaughingTongue
1/15/2017 11:11am
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the OP is onto something...

We all know Kenny isn't afraid to respond to criticism in even the smallest form. Personally, I do think Kenny's butt patch last week was a jab at Aldon and the 4arm strong logo - so it wouldn't surprise me if someone in Roczen's corner saw the Mookie post and Kenny was all too obliged to respond to it
Berm
Fantasy
136th
1/15/2017 11:24am
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the OP is onto something... We all know Kenny isn't afraid to respond to criticism in even the smallest form...

We all know Kenny isn't afraid to respond to criticism in even the smallest form. Personally, I do think Kenny's butt patch last week was a jab at Aldon and the 4arm strong logo - so it wouldn't surprise me if someone in Roczen's corner saw the Mookie post and Kenny was all too obliged to respond to it
The question then becomes, if you're in Roczen's corner, why the hell are you telling Roczen about something not related to racing?

If it really bothered Roczen enough to make sure to mention it on the podium, imagine if he didn't have that kind of distraction in his head while racing.
1/15/2017 11:32am
It honestly wouldn't surprise me if the OP is onto something... We all know Kenny isn't afraid to respond to criticism in even the smallest form...

Who cares if he's coming at aldon? Why do we care about every little detail Kenny does. Sheeeeeshhh
jpmoney57
1/15/2017 11:32am
I like how Malcom claimed that seven invented the compression jersey and that Thor shift and fox where knock offs, but everyone on the comments made him aware that axo had compression jerseys in the early 2000's... needless to say mookie deleted the post pretty hastily... I don't like mookie one bit I think he's an arrogant dreamer
bsmyth634
1/15/2017 11:39am

Exactly! I feel like Roczen saw the post and wanted to stand up for Shift and respond to everyone saying its a rip off of Seven.
Skidaddle
1/15/2017 11:41am
jpmoney57 wrote:
I like how Malcom claimed that seven invented the compression jersey and that Thor shift and fox where knock offs, but everyone on the comments made...
I like how Malcom claimed that seven invented the compression jersey and that Thor shift and fox where knock offs, but everyone on the comments made him aware that axo had compression jerseys in the early 2000's... needless to say mookie deleted the post pretty hastily... I don't like mookie one bit I think he's an arrogant dreamer
I was going to say that but didnt remember what company it was.
Thanks for the reminder.
1/15/2017 11:45am

Berm wrote:
The question then becomes, if you're in Roczen's corner, why the hell are you telling Roczen about something not related to racing? If it really bothered...
The question then becomes, if you're in Roczen's corner, why the hell are you telling Roczen about something not related to racing?

If it really bothered Roczen enough to make sure to mention it on the podium, imagine if he didn't have that kind of distraction in his head while racing.
Pretty sure the mood lightens every now and then and a humorous conversation comes up; such as "so, mookie saying your new gear is a ripoff of Seven"

Then the gate drops, bullshit stops, and Kenny does Kenny things; like shredding his way to the top of the podium. You think Kenny came up with the "using materials other companies don't even know about" line? Fox/Shift is paying Kenny enough money that it wouldn't surprise me at all if someone reminded him to get Shift's back and throw shade back at the haters.
1/15/2017 11:52am Edited Date/Time 1/15/2017 11:53am
Omgggggg. You need to get a life jesussssssss.
In this sport, nothing goes without being analyzed. From rider comments, to "who is wearing what" as if it's the red carpet at the Oscars. Social media has certainly taken it to a new level too (and this goes for mostly all sports too)
Mx286
1/15/2017 11:57am
With all this drama bs you guys love so much, maybe you can ask GuyB if he can create another section of the forum called "As the Handlebar Turns."
mx_563
1/15/2017 12:03pm
Rupert X wrote:

Kid in the middle resembles Deegan.

(You were joking about MXKied, right? Burnworth is much older than Kiedrowski - tall kid on the right looks older than the rest - just sayin')

Post a reply to: Mookie & Roczen Beefin!

The Latest