Mookie To Team Yoshimura?

TriRacer27
Fantasy
42nd
10/23/2014 1:16pm
If I was Mookie I would buy an RM and start training on it. There are 2 elite teams running RMZ 450s, and chances are one of the 4 riders will have an injury at some point. If he's already familiar with the bike he would be a top choice as a replacement rider. If he doesn't get anything, he should try to follow the plan that Weston used this year.
brocster
10/23/2014 1:20pm
peelout wrote:
he's cleared to race with the TUE for next year DEPENDING ON THE RESULTS OF THE HEARING from his failed drug test. sorry for yelling, hoping...
he's cleared to race with the TUE for next year DEPENDING ON THE RESULTS OF THE HEARING from his failed drug test.

sorry for yelling, hoping to make it clear as fuck.
JeepnMike wrote:
Don't scream here but... It really doesn't make sense. He's cleared to race, but that depends. Doesn't one cancel out the other? How can he be...
Don't scream here but... It really doesn't make sense. He's cleared to race, but that depends. Doesn't one cancel out the other? How can he be cleared for anything if it is dependent?
he needed to clearance to race, clarance! i.e. when he is cleared to race again (pending hearing for suspension) he is cleared to race using Adderall. Clear?
huck
10/23/2014 1:21pm
burn1986 wrote:
I wish James could sue everyone involved that started and allowed all this stupid crap. That includes those promoters (promoter) in the US and abroad.
You wish James could sue people, because he broke the rules, then lied about them? Yeah, that makes sense...

The Shop

brocster
10/23/2014 1:22pm
TriRacer27 wrote:
If I was Mookie I would buy an RM and start training on it. There are 2 elite teams running RMZ 450s, and chances are one...
If I was Mookie I would buy an RM and start training on it. There are 2 elite teams running RMZ 450s, and chances are one of the 4 riders will have an injury at some point. If he's already familiar with the bike he would be a top choice as a replacement rider. If he doesn't get anything, he should try to follow the plan that Weston used this year.
I would think that since he is under no contract that he would have spun a few laps on a zook already, but what do I know.
Outsider
10/23/2014 1:24pm
Seems like a cool kid but... if he wasn't James' brother, would there be all this crazy hype about him?

Maybe I missed something
JeepnMike
10/23/2014 1:28pm
peelout wrote:
he's cleared to race with the TUE for next year DEPENDING ON THE RESULTS OF THE HEARING from his failed drug test. sorry for yelling, hoping...
he's cleared to race with the TUE for next year DEPENDING ON THE RESULTS OF THE HEARING from his failed drug test.

sorry for yelling, hoping to make it clear as fuck.
JeepnMike wrote:
Don't scream here but... It really doesn't make sense. He's cleared to race, but that depends. Doesn't one cancel out the other? How can he be...
Don't scream here but... It really doesn't make sense. He's cleared to race, but that depends. Doesn't one cancel out the other? How can he be cleared for anything if it is dependent?
brocster wrote:
he needed to clearance to race, clarance! i.e. when he is cleared to race again (pending hearing for suspension) he is cleared to race using Adderall...
he needed to clearance to race, clarance! i.e. when he is cleared to race again (pending hearing for suspension) he is cleared to race using Adderall. Clear?
Skippie
10/23/2014 1:30pm
Outsider wrote:
Seems like a cool kid but... if he wasn't James' brother, would there be all this crazy hype about him?

Maybe I missed something
In the beginning no. But as his career has gone on he's established himself as his own thing. He's had decent results and has a pretty good fan base on social media and what not.
KTMShane699
10/23/2014 1:31pm
burn1986 wrote:
I wish James could sue everyone involved that started and allowed all this stupid crap. That includes those promoters (promoter) in the US and abroad.
What would he sue them for? It was pretty common knowledge that they were going to be doing drug testing. He agreed to that when he signed up for the event. He didn't comply with the rules (I won't call it cheating...that's another discussion), and got caught. So where did someone else cause this situation and become responsible for the damages?

But you're right...maybe he should sue someone. Start with those who didn't teach him to play within the rules. Next you can move on to those who didn't teach him to read a contract/agreement (entry form) before signing his name to it. Doesn't seem so appealing now to sue now that he'd be suing his own family/staff, now does it?

Instead of your lawsuit outlook, why not encourage him to admit the fault and take responsibility. Society is broken.

Shane
huck
10/23/2014 1:32pm
burn1986 wrote:
What would he sue them for? It was pretty common knowledge that they were going to be doing drug testing. He agreed to that when he...
What would he sue them for? It was pretty common knowledge that they were going to be doing drug testing. He agreed to that when he signed up for the event. He didn't comply with the rules (I won't call it cheating...that's another discussion), and got caught. So where did someone else cause this situation and become responsible for the damages?

But you're right...maybe he should sue someone. Start with those who didn't teach him to play within the rules. Next you can move on to those who didn't teach him to read a contract/agreement (entry form) before signing his name to it. Doesn't seem so appealing now to sue now that he'd be suing his own family/staff, now does it?

Instead of your lawsuit outlook, why not encourage him to admit the fault and take responsibility. Society is broken.

Shane
spot on!
mxb2
10/23/2014 1:32pm
burn1986 wrote:
huck wrote:
You wish James could sue people, because he broke the rules, then lied about them? Yeah, that makes sense...
The ray rice syndrom lol, screw up , get caught, blame everyone , and sue for making the mistake.
10/23/2014 1:40pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2014 1:41pm
Outsider wrote:

Maybe I missed something
'Cause the kid has skills, especially on a 450. Dude placed 5th at the MEC and held his own against a stacked field (loved it when he brought it against Barcia).

The "hype" (for me anyways) is why he doesn't have a solid ride with a top tier team at this point. He deserves a shot. He's hungry for it. He brought his own bike to the show and kicked ass. He is likable, friendly and good for the sport. Give credit where credit is due.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
10/23/2014 2:20pm
burn1986 wrote:
huck wrote:
What did he lie about?
davistld01
10/23/2014 2:47pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2014 2:48pm
burn1986 wrote:
huck wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
What did he lie about?
He never lied about anything, that's just Huck doing his normal fishing.
rcm406
10/23/2014 3:03pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2014 3:04pm
burn1986 wrote:
huck wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
What did he lie about?
He didn't lie about anything, and it's my understanding that he told WADA that he was on Adderall before he even took the drug test in Seattle! Now the suing part is just silly, but I have to say this whole drug testing turned into a big ole unorganized mess!
burn1986
Fantasy
3280th
10/23/2014 3:35pm
burn1986 wrote:
huck wrote:
Yes!!!!
jasonv43
10/23/2014 3:44pm
huck wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
What did he lie about?
rcm406 wrote:
He didn't lie about anything, and it's my understanding that he told WADA that he was on Adderall before he even took the drug test in...
He didn't lie about anything, and it's my understanding that he told WADA that he was on Adderall before he even took the drug test in Seattle! Now the suing part is just silly, but I have to say this whole drug testing turned into a big ole unorganized mess!
Does the family doctor at the races fall under the lying category? Oh wait, she actually told the truth.Whistling
FroDiddy
10/23/2014 3:49pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Does the family doctor at the races fall under the lying category? Oh wait, she actually told the truth.Whistling
What did the family doctor say?

This is a test to see if you make up your own story or keep to the original one.
jasonv43
10/23/2014 4:19pm
jasonv43 wrote:
FroDiddy wrote:

This is a test to see if you make up your own story or keep to the original one.
"I give James fluid IVs between motos at EVERY race."
Outsider
10/23/2014 4:22pm
I see a guy that has talent but looks like he will never put it together... just being honest.

What do you see?
jasonv43
10/23/2014 4:27pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2014 4:27pm
Outsider wrote:
I see a guy that has talent but looks like he will never put it together... just being honest.

What do you see?
My thoughts exactly.

I have never had Mookie fever.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
10/23/2014 4:31pm
jasonv43 wrote:
FroDiddy wrote:

jasonv43 wrote:
I think that turned out to be bogus, shocking.
jasonv43
10/23/2014 4:42pm
FroDiddy wrote:

jasonv43 wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
I never heard or read anything else about it.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
10/23/2014 4:50pm Edited Date/Time 10/23/2014 4:50pm
jasonv43 wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
jasonv43 wrote:
I never heard or read anything else about it.
On the Pulp show I think they said there was a nurse, but nothing was said about IV's between motos. They did say many riders have been getting them for many years though.
Gonzo746
10/23/2014 7:19pm
I highly doubt Bubba will be banned. Remember his last name is Stewart. He's the president of supercross. As nixon said "it's not illegal if the president does it" This is a financial bleeding industry. The AMA can't afford to ban someone of the statue of Stewart. Fans love him. He will be on the gate at A1.
10/23/2014 7:22pm
gsxrcr28 wrote:
On the Pulp show I think they said there was a nurse, but nothing was said about IV's between motos. They did say many riders have...
On the Pulp show I think they said there was a nurse, but nothing was said about IV's between motos. They did say many riders have been getting them for many years though.
This is the closest anyone has been to being caught.
TDeath21
10/23/2014 7:37pm
That would be a strange way for Malcolm to get a ride (which I believe he does deserve). I wonder what Stewart would do if he were suspended for 4 races?
langhammx
Fantasy
323rd
10/23/2014 7:54pm
FroDiddy wrote:

jasonv43 wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
What makes you think that ?
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2671st
10/23/2014 8:07pm
jasonv43 wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
langhammx wrote:
What makes you think that ?
If you read my next post, the nurse never said she was there to give IV's between motos. I heard this on the Pulp show, not that it matters anyway because nothing became of it. It just more shit for people to whine about, and it's almost always the same few people.
Crush
10/23/2014 8:38pm
huck wrote:
gsxrcr28 wrote:
What did he lie about?
rcm406 wrote:
He didn't lie about anything, and it's my understanding that he told WADA that he was on Adderall before he even took the drug test in...
Isn't there a form you sign before peeing in the cup where you have to disclose if you are taking anything?

Post a reply to: Mookie To Team Yoshimura?

The Latest