Monster Extends Title Sponsorship

RandyRotta
Through 2021! Didn't see that mentioned on here, if it already has been posted about, my apologies. Anyways, it's good to know they are still backing moto.
|
DonM
1/5/2017 6:49pm
It would be nice if Feld used some of that money for a points fund for the riders.......
JW381
1/5/2017 7:06pm
Nope. All the Vital whispers said that Monster will be gone after signing on as the title sponsor of NAPSCAR. Gotta be more fake news out of Russia.
Steadman
1/5/2017 7:52pm
Very good news for the sport! Thank you Monster for sticking around a few more years.

The Shop

TeamGreen
1/5/2017 8:55pm
JW381 wrote:
Nope. All the Vital whispers said that Monster will be gone after signing on as the title sponsor of NAPSCAR. Gotta be more fake news out...
Nope. All the Vital whispers said that Monster will be gone after signing on as the title sponsor of NAPSCAR. Gotta be more fake news out of Russia.
There it is: starboard...locked on.

Missile away.

"Splash ONE, Bitches!"
Rooster
1/6/2017 12:42am
JW381 wrote:
Nope. All the Vital whispers said that Monster will be gone after signing on as the title sponsor of NAPSCAR. Gotta be more fake news out...
NAPSCAR is my second favorite show to nap to on a Sunday afternoon after PGA golf.

Although I've slept through the finish of the last few SX races I've tried to watch too. Commercials put me to sleep I guess. Too many and my internal clock thinks it's late night TV and shuts down. Netflix has spoiled me.
JW381
1/6/2017 6:01am
JW381 wrote:
Rooster wrote:
NAPSCAR is my second favorite show to nap to on a Sunday afternoon after PGA golf. Although I've slept through the finish of the last few...
NAPSCAR is my second favorite show to nap to on a Sunday afternoon after PGA golf.

Although I've slept through the finish of the last few SX races I've tried to watch too. Commercials put me to sleep I guess. Too many and my internal clock thinks it's late night TV and shuts down. Netflix has spoiled me.
I love watching PGA golf. But even I fall asleep to that sometimes.

Post a reply to: Monster Extends Title Sponsorship

The Latest