Monster Energy Cup Television Package

supercross15
Edited Date/Time 10/17/2015 6:12pm
|
EcoSX478
10/13/2015 1:55pm
It's on Fox Sports 2 again which is a bummer for most Comcast subscribers like myself. I'm hoping live stream has an international stream like they did for Supercross last season. If so, all you have to do is use a VPN app like "Hola" and change your country to say Germany and then you are all set.
mx_phreek
Fantasy
210th
10/13/2015 6:01pm
EcoSX478 wrote:
It's on Fox Sports 2 again which is a bummer for most Comcast subscribers like myself. I'm hoping live stream has an international stream like they...
It's on Fox Sports 2 again which is a bummer for most Comcast subscribers like myself. I'm hoping live stream has an international stream like they did for Supercross last season. If so, all you have to do is use a VPN app like "Hola" and change your country to say Germany and then you are all set.
I got a email from livestream inviting me to watch the mec again. So ya it'll be streamed for us guys.

The Shop

10/13/2015 6:59pm
If you get fox sports 1 in your cable/dish package but not FS2 that's ok. You can get the foxsportsgo app and watch FOX SPORTS 2 from it. Push it to your tv from appletv or your computer and you're good to go.
EcoSX478
10/13/2015 8:00pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2015 8:04pm
If you get fox sports 1 in your cable/dish package but not FS2 that's ok. You can get the foxsportsgo app and watch FOX SPORTS 2...
If you get fox sports 1 in your cable/dish package but not FS2 that's ok. You can get the foxsportsgo app and watch FOX SPORTS 2 from it. Push it to your tv from appletv or your computer and you're good to go.
Unless it has changed recently you unfortunately can't watch the FS2 programs if your subscribed only to FS2. FS2 programs do show up on the app but when you click on them it doesn't allow you to view that program. In most cases the app only shows FS2 programs when it's been a long time since you used the app. Once you click on a program you'll then be directed to log in to your cable subscriber. After you login those FS2 programs will disappear and you'll be left with the channels you scuba rive to only.
JeepnMike
10/13/2015 9:13pm
If you get fox sports 1 in your cable/dish package but not FS2 that's ok. You can get the foxsportsgo app and watch FOX SPORTS 2...
EcoSX478 wrote:
Unless it has changed recently you unfortunately can't watch the FS2 programs if your subscribed only to FS2. FS2 programs do show up on the app...
Unless it has changed recently you unfortunately can't watch the FS2 programs if your subscribed only to FS2. FS2 programs do show up on the app but when you click on them it doesn't allow you to view that program. In most cases the app only shows FS2 programs when it's been a long time since you used the app. Once you click on a program you'll then be directed to log in to your cable subscriber. After you login those FS2 programs will disappear and you'll be left with the channels you scuba rive to only.
Unfortunately, he is right Sad I know there is the Hola route, but we already had the thread about the security risks of Hola, not to mention it is an absolute bitch to get it removed from your computer. Does anybody have any alternates to the Livestream / Hola route?

I am not a "bar" guy at all.. I just might have to ask my wife for a field trip and hit a local pub. Comcast, here we are another year later, STILL no FS2, you can officially kiss my grits.
zehn
10/13/2015 9:17pm Edited Date/Time 10/13/2015 9:19pm
EcoSX478 wrote:
Unless it has changed recently you unfortunately can't watch the FS2 programs if your subscribed only to FS2. FS2 programs do show up on the app...
JeepnMike wrote:
Unfortunately, he is right :( I know there is the Hola route, but we already had the thread about the security risks of Hola, not to...
Unfortunately, he is right Sad I know there is the Hola route, but we already had the thread about the security risks of Hola, not to mention it is an absolute bitch to get it removed from your computer. Does anybody have any alternates to the Livestream / Hola route?

I am not a "bar" guy at all.. I just might have to ask my wife for a field trip and hit a local pub. Comcast, here we are another year later, STILL no FS2, you can officially kiss my grits.
EcoSX478
10/13/2015 9:35pm
Tunnel Bear is another alternative to Hola. The VPN route is probably the only reliable way to stream it.
EcoSX478
10/14/2015 2:31pm
Lucky. Don't update the app if you don't have to then. If you do you might loose that capability.
c_dub
10/16/2015 10:48pm
EcoSX478 wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:
Unfortunately, he is right :( I know there is the Hola route, but we already had the thread about the security risks of Hola, not to...

Crap...I used Hola a lot for SX last year. What makes it an absolute bitch to remove? It's not a simple uninstall of the program? Please help!!
h&m_cycle
10/17/2015 6:18am
JeepnMike wrote:

Good luck with that, NCAA football is going be on in any sports bar... Sadly except for Nascar... Supercross is
not even a pimple on an ass in comparison...
agn5009
10/17/2015 6:32am Edited Date/Time 10/17/2015 6:35am
The fox sports app is saying it's on at 9:30 eastern.
mxb2
10/17/2015 7:36am
EcoSX478 wrote:
JeepnMike wrote:

Ask ? lol, thats why some people say single, assuming you are a grown man, no need to ask. lol, just say i m headin out for a few hrs.
JeepnMike
10/17/2015 1:18pm
c_dub wrote:
Crap...I used Hola a lot for SX last year. What makes it an absolute bitch to remove? It's not a simple uninstall of the program? Please...
Crap...I used Hola a lot for SX last year. What makes it an absolute bitch to remove? It's not a simple uninstall of the program? Please help!!
A little info in this thread about using Hola:

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Using-HOLA-VPN-It-is-dang…
http://adios-hola.org/

If you just try to remove Hola like any other program, it doesn't just uninstall. There is directions on removing it on the link above.

As a network guy, I so should know the answer to this.. But if I use my corporate VPN, will the Livestream stream tonight (the races, not the pre-race) work or will I still be blocked for being in the USA?
Ashleymx
10/17/2015 6:12pm
Bummed, It's been so long since SX I forgot the whole Fox Sports 2 crap. Planned my whole day around tonight. Watched the pre show then decided to get the DVR ready (usually record even if I watch it live) and when I couldn't find it in the guide it hit me!!

I use to use Hola but yeah not sure I trust it now. I'm going to blast comcast again over this. So much hype for this race and they put it on a stupid channel. What's crazy is if I was in Australia right now I'd just turn on ESPN 2 and watch it Live with no issues at all.

Post a reply to: Monster Energy Cup Television Package

The Latest