Miss SX...

wawazat
7/18/2011 2:49pm
Sherwood wrote:
Bad morning? Worried about not get an interview over this? Didn't get an interview you needed Saturday? Seems like your a bit cranky.
GuyB wrote:
Ah, the simple line you had before wasn't good enough? Had to embellish? Who would I interview? Miss SX? Um...no. I got all the interviews I...
Ah, the simple line you had before wasn't good enough? Had to embellish?

Who would I interview? Miss SX? Um...no.

I got all the interviews I sought out on Saturday, thanks.

I am tired of people who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground acting like they think they do. I'm tired of the same topics coming up again and again (Why don't all the riders get paid?) if people don't also have a solution to offer up.

I'm tired of having to delete spammers, and people who like to start fights on here, and trolls.

It's time to rein in some of the less than stellar posts (and posters), which I've been doing over the last week or so.

Other than that, I'm having a great day.
I am tired of people who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground acting like they think they do. I'm tired of the same topics coming up again and again (Why don't all the riders get paid?) if people don't also have a solution to offer up.

I'm on a softball board and the same topics about what bats someone should use always comes up. The mods there have made it real easy for anyone to find a topic. So they strongly suggest using the seach feature before you ask the same ol tired question. Problem is, when you have new people signing up and are not up on how to work the the board, and they just want a quick answer to the question.

Plus here, everyone wants the attention... It's the ineternet, everyones looking for their 15 minutes...

Problem is, you and the mods have different length leashes for everyone. I know it's about the vibe of the board, but you guys seem to have a double standard. You can't just get rid of some of the roaches, and then get mad when they come back. Make a stand and stick to it. Really, is there any one poster that everyone is going to miss if they no longer post here? Guys have had chances after chances, and still don't get it..Stick to your guns and in the long run it will be a better place.

The Shop

SoCalMX70
7/18/2011 4:00pm
Wow, this is still going?

Just so I'm clear, I don't condone what she said/tweeted/retweeted/whatever. If by chance she get's in trouble for it, I'd understand. I'd also understand if she didn't. It's just one of those things. I highly doubt she goes around saying racial slurs, but that doesn't make this mistake of hers ok either.

She is a representative of a company and a sport. If I were her employer I probably wouldn't be happy. Whatever happens, happens.

Also, on the whole argument of "this is just the way some people talk, who cares, I say shit like that all time and no one cares".... Well, YOU are nobody. Just like I'M nobody. If I went around jokingly saying racial slurs or "F*** *insert country*" there's few that would care. However, if I were representing a large company or professional sport and talked to people like that, you better believe people would care and have a lot to say about me.

The word 'responsibility' pops into my head here...
peelout
7/18/2011 4:05pm
this thread needs less bickering and more half naked girls
STICKMAN
7/18/2011 4:30pm
People make mistakes.......
She apologized.
Have a look in the mirror and ask yourself if you are
mistake free.

Im Sorry for posting in this witch hunt thread.Blush
grover738
7/18/2011 4:49pm
kawasa84 wrote:
I think she's right U.S. women are sexier. I was also pissed when the American girls lost the cup. So what! I know my grandfather and...
I think she's right U.S. women are sexier.
I was also pissed when the American girls lost the cup. So what!
I know my grandfather and my uncles (who fought in WWII) also won't buy Japanese cars because of the terrorist attack on Pearl Harbor.
Those are their feelings and nobody else should judge them.
WHO CARES what she "tweeted"
The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was not a terrorist attack, it was a military strike against a US Naval Base. The military pilots who flew the mission were not terrorists. They attacked Pearl Harbor to try to keep the U.S. from being able to stop planned military actions in Southeast Asia against territories of the US, UK, and the Netherlands. The Japanese attacked a military base, not downtown Honolulu.
oshow
7/18/2011 4:58pm
This thread needs an Ark session
Scooby
7/18/2011 5:13pm
Cygnus wrote:
I'd hit it!

Like a fuckin' caveman! zug zug!!
7/18/2011 9:14pm
I'm sure Japan couldn't give a rats ass about what a semiliterate bleach blonde bimbo says about their country after they just gave the US a smackdown in the World Cup. And America doesn't have a monopoly on hot chicks...just trashy ones!

"F U America! We kicked your dimwitted arrogant asses in soccer. Don't be such sore losers! HA HA HA!!!!"
P
7/19/2011 3:58am
I saw video of the Japan team arriving back home and some of those chicks were pretty attractive and sexy. That's just MHO.

P
Madmax31
Fantasy
91st
7/19/2011 4:26am
peelout wrote:
this thread needs less bickering and more half naked girls
This
Friday
7/19/2011 11:16pm
A little off topic......but what ever happened to that girl who posted all the time when she was entering contests? No idea what her name was but she was trying to be a model/Actress/nurse or something and apparently was into racing too. Pretty much posted during contests for SX I think. She just disappeared.
Grendel
7/20/2011 1:51am
Racer92 wrote:
Oh Im not slamming the girl in those pictures, shes in incredible shape and that takes discipline ! But washboard abs and huge quadriceps are masculine...
Oh Im not slamming the girl in those pictures, shes in incredible shape and that takes discipline ! But washboard abs and huge quadriceps are masculine features, I like gals with feminine features and smoother lines...

Google Brooklyn Decker or Bar Refaeli Cool

I've been fortunate enough to have met both Dahlgren and Brooklyn Decker in person and I'll be honest- Dahlgren tops her. Decker is a ton of airbrush in photographs and twice as much makeup in person.

Dahlgren hasn't rocked the washboard abs or huge quadriceps since she became Miss SX. What you see in the photos is what you get with her.
Ewan
7/20/2011 5:52am
Friday wrote:
A little off topic......but what ever happened to that girl who posted all the time when she was entering contests? No idea what her name was...
A little off topic......but what ever happened to that girl who posted all the time when she was entering contests? No idea what her name was but she was trying to be a model/Actress/nurse or something and apparently was into racing too. Pretty much posted during contests for SX I think. She just disappeared.
The brunette from Texas?

Can't remember her name either, she hung around for a while and was a pretty good sport.

Didn't her brothers race?

For what it's worth, these birds get way to much exposure anyway.

If Dahlgren is too thick to realise that she needs to watch her mouth when she holds the position she does, then she deserves to get canned.

Post a reply to: Miss SX...

The Latest