Millsaps, Langston, Keefer & more on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
1/30/2017 11:53am
Millsaps, Langston, Keefer on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The supercross in Glendale, AZ was exciting and the Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing hopes to capture some of that excitement tonight. Hosts Steve Matthes and Dirt Rider magazine’s Kris Keefer will welcome in-studio former World Champion, National Champion and 250SX Champion Grant Langston to talk about the series so far, his new training DVD and more.

Rocky Mountain KTM’s Davi Millsaps has been a pleasant surprise to start the series and won another heat race on his way to a fifth in the 450SX main event. We’ll have the Duke on to talk about his season so far.

Of course Fly Racing’s own Jason Thomas will join us to give us his expert thoughts on what he saw at the race and him and Matthes probably get into an argument at some point.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also answer the N-Fab Question of the Day as well as read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Pivot Works, Vortex Racing, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, KTMpartsexpress.com, FMF Racing, Atlas Neck Braces, N-FAB Jeep and Truck Parts, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels, 2UNDR, EK Chains and Guts Racing

|
Matthes
1/30/2017 4:33pm
Added some guy named Eli Tomac to the show tonight
greenmx5
1/30/2017 4:43pm Edited Date/Time 1/30/2017 4:44pm
Why would I want to listen to some Canadian talk about their distaste for Chick-fil-A? I just want to hear the motocross stuff...

(and make the night show)

Edit: Get James on the show.
EcoSX478
1/30/2017 4:55pm
Hopefully you upgraded to a larger server. Listening to your show live lately is almost as frustrating as trying to watch race day live.

I know. I'm a d*ck for complaining about free content right?

The Shop

Skidaddle
1/30/2017 5:00pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Why would I want to listen to some Canadian talk about their distaste for Chick-fil-A? I just want to hear the motocross stuff... (and make the...
Why would I want to listen to some Canadian talk about their distaste for Chick-fil-A? I just want to hear the motocross stuff...

I've had Chick Fil A twice. Last time was the one in Fairfield I think it was.

It was exactly as Matthes described only worse. The lettuce was that white clear lettuce near the center of a head. Not even a nice green leafy piece.

Ive had better at any other fast food joint. And it can't be fresher than drive thru.

The chicken looked like a piece of Tyson Frozen chicken breast from the Green bag at Walmart. I think they warmed it up in a microwave.

Seriously, I had to try this joint becasue Bob Hannah raved about it.

I'll probably eat there once more in my lifetime, or just go hungry.
Goose*
1/30/2017 5:04pm
Will there be a Facebook live feed again?
2slow4u
1/30/2017 5:06pm
Skidaddle wrote:
I've had Chick Fil A twice. Last time was the one in Fairfield I think it was. It was exactly as Matthes described only worse. The...

It was exactly as Matthes described only worse. The lettuce was that white clear lettuce near the center of a head. Not even a nice green leafy piece.

Ive had better at any other fast food joint. And it can't be fresher than drive thru.

The chicken looked like a piece of Tyson Frozen chicken breast from the Green bag at Walmart. I think they warmed it up in a microwave.

Here in Utah our Chick Fil A is good as fuck, I could eat it everyday. Although people talk In&Out up a lot but IMO that place sucks.
daemon616
1/30/2017 5:06pm
greenmx5 wrote:
Why would I want to listen to some Canadian talk about their distaste for Chick-fil-A? I just want to hear the motocross stuff... (and make the...

Skidaddle wrote:
I've had Chick Fil A twice. Last time was the one in Fairfield I think it was. It was exactly as Matthes described only worse. The...

It's good in Texas, but they got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit for breakfast. They're dead to me now!
early
Fantasy
2139th
1/30/2017 5:07pm
greenmx5 wrote:

Skidaddle wrote:

Its always fantastic when i get it.
2slow4u
1/30/2017 5:10pm
daemon616 wrote:
It's good in Texas, but they got rid of the spicy chicken biscuit for breakfast. They're dead to me now!
Yeah but you have Whataburger which is one of the greatest food chains in the south...i would trade In&Out any day.
1/30/2017 5:18pm
Any idea how Oneal got the inside of MXA this month instead of Fox?
ruskymx
1/30/2017 6:00pm
Am I an idiot or is the link to listen to the show from the website missing?
EcoSX478
1/30/2017 6:04pm
Is it just me or is the stream already cutting out?
mx836
1/30/2017 6:07pm
Link to the show from the website is missing. My app cuts out instantly. My app hasn't worked for months on iphone. Deleted and downloaded multiple times. Not complaining....just saying. Thanks for everything you do Steve and crew!!
1/30/2017 6:07pm
mx836 wrote:
Link to the show from the website is missing. My app cuts out instantly. My app hasn't worked for months on iphone. Deleted and downloaded multiple...
Link to the show from the website is missing. My app cuts out instantly. My app hasn't worked for months on iphone. Deleted and downloaded multiple times. Not complaining....just saying. Thanks for everything you do Steve and crew!!
^^^
ruskymx
1/30/2017 6:10pm
Ok, so I'm not the only one. The app kept cutting out for me too. Im on Tune In app now and it cuts out too
EcoSX478
1/30/2017 6:14pm
When it comes to the live show cutting out. It's their server, not anything to do with the app. The problem is the number of people listening to the show live is too much for the server to handle.
daemon616
1/30/2017 6:16pm
http://pulpmxshow.com/

I have no idea why Matthes doesn't learn to hot link this in his advertisement for the show but hot links the sponsors.

ruskymx
1/30/2017 6:19pm
Link is on the site now and working! Thanks!
Premixed112
1/30/2017 6:31pm
Holy shit, the stream will not stop cutting out..
mx836
1/30/2017 6:35pm
Working good on the site now for me.
Skidaddle
1/30/2017 6:38pm
In n Out sucks too. The meat isn't meat anymore. It's ground up fat and cartilage and a SHIT TON of salt.

Carls Jr has some decent fast food burgers still. And this place.

Premixed112
1/30/2017 6:40pm
mx836 wrote:
Working good on the site now for me.
Not as bad, but it's still cutting out occasionally Sad
2slow4u
1/30/2017 6:52pm
Skidaddle wrote:
In n Out sucks too. The meat isn't meat anymore. It's ground up fat and cartilage and a SHIT TON of salt. Carls Jr has some...
In n Out sucks too. The meat isn't meat anymore. It's ground up fat and cartilage and a SHIT TON of salt.

Carls Jr has some decent fast food burgers still. And this place.

Carls Jr/Hardees is good, i think it has better tasting burgers than In&Out
GoonSquad250x
Fantasy
3920th
1/30/2017 7:04pm
mx836 wrote:
Link to the show from the website is missing. My app cuts out instantly. My app hasn't worked for months on iphone. Deleted and downloaded multiple...
This. I've bought both apps & the new one is worst than the old one (for live streaming). It always cuts out & that is the only reason I bought it. I listen to the archives on Sticher, which is free & works flawless. Just wish Pulp could get it together. Its been years now...

Post a reply to: Millsaps, Langston, Keefer & more on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest