Milestone Today

swizcore
10/21/2009 6:31pm
How the hell can all you Cali- guys ever goto a track without a camera? Especially at this time of year when Moto is HURTIN for good threads.
Lightning78
10/21/2009 6:34pm
Dude im with you on the blind jumps there......it's ridiculous! Im not talking about a few either there are many and are pretty big with no forgiveness ....peak to peak and you can't see how far to jump bec they're usually a form of step down or the landing is considerably smaller than the takeoff.
MXDAD140
10/21/2009 6:37pm
Some friends of mine from here in the east were out there today also.The said those guys were haulin.

The Shop

JP
10/21/2009 6:42pm
DD410 wrote:
i know i know, useless without pictures :( but trey canard and justin barcia were there today. on 2010's.. canard was doing motos and barcia looked...
i know i know, useless without pictures Sad

but trey canard and justin barcia were there today. on 2010's.. canard was doing motos and barcia looked okay.. just breaking in the 2010's.

weston peick was there, looking aggressive. along with jake canada, steven tokarski, and mitch alcorn. randy valade was there also.. vicki golden was there. track was fun, rough and sandy. so many blind jumps! its not even safe! alot of local pros were there killin it as well.
Wow bro! welcome to every Weds. at Milestone.
JP
10/21/2009 6:49pm
Dude im with you on the blind jumps there......it's ridiculous! Im not talking about a few either there are many and are pretty big with no...
Dude im with you on the blind jumps there......it's ridiculous! Im not talking about a few either there are many and are pretty big with no forgiveness ....peak to peak and you can't see how far to jump bec they're usually a form of step down or the landing is considerably smaller than the takeoff.
That's why they have 3 tracks. If it's that ridiculous maybe you should ride a different track???
Lightning78
10/21/2009 6:53pm Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 2:52am
I do..... I usually ride the intermediate track....cool guy.

Just came back from a broken T4, T5, & T6, sternum etc......gonna take it easy for a while I don't want to end up like that again and I see a good chance of reinjuring myself if I go out and huck it on the main. I was merely making an observation about that track that really doesn't exist at any of the other SoCal tracks.

Im sure you'd be a little timid had the same happened to you.
JP
10/21/2009 7:05pm
I do..... I usually ride the intermediate track....cool guy. Just came back from a broken T4, T5, & T6, sternum etc......gonna take it easy for a...
I do..... I usually ride the intermediate track....cool guy.

Just came back from a broken T4, T5, & T6, sternum etc......gonna take it easy for a while I don't want to end up like that again and I see a good chance of reinjuring myself if I go out and huck it on the main. I was merely making an observation about that track that really doesn't exist at any of the other SoCal tracks.

Im sure you'd be a little timid had the same happened to you.
You're right there are a lot of feautures to the Milestone Main that don't exist at many of the tracks out here. That's the cool thing about having a choice of tracks we can all go to. Instead of bitchen about how a track is "dangerous" as the original dork posted or "ridiculous" like you mentioned. Maybe you just ride somewhere else, problem solved. I hope you make a full recovery, I'm healing up myself right now. (reason I'm on-line)
swizcore
10/21/2009 7:07pm
JP, Devin is gnar, just ask him.
Lightning78
10/21/2009 7:40pm
I do ride other tracks...... Piru and Chauilla are my favorites. Perris is where I got hurt and I always seem to have bad crashes there so I plan on staying away from there for a while. Starwest is fun but the membership is what keeps me away, used to ride comp edge a lot but the wind is such a crapshoot. As for Milestone's main track being dangerous it is a cool track and the dirt is great but some of those jumps which aren't that big are hard to judge when you can't see the landing other than that I really like riding there.
redrider111
10/21/2009 9:19pm
swizcore wrote:
How the hell can all you Cali- guys ever goto a track without a camera? Especially at this time of year when Moto is HURTIN for...
How the hell can all you Cali- guys ever goto a track without a camera? Especially at this time of year when Moto is HURTIN for good threads.
haha.. I would love to be down south at all the tracks taking practice photos. Once in a blue moon do we get a legit pro up here in northern California. I can't wait to move down to so-cal when I transfer to a college down there. I'll be at the tracks all the time to get photos of those guys (and girls). haha.
mxtryon231
10/21/2009 9:38pm
haha.. I would love to be down south at all the tracks taking practice photos. Once in a blue moon do we get a legit pro...
haha.. I would love to be down south at all the tracks taking practice photos. Once in a blue moon do we get a legit pro up here in northern California. I can't wait to move down to so-cal when I transfer to a college down there. I'll be at the tracks all the time to get photos of those guys (and girls). haha.
Todd when are you cruzin down here to hit up the sand?

DD410
10/21/2009 9:41pm
Canard, Barcia, Alcorn, Baggett, Valade, Peick, Paluzzi's lil brother, Brozovich? Tedders, Noble, and other locals were there.

I was having such a hard time timing all those blind doubles! Especially in the sand at milestone on a 125. I started riding good at the end of the day. Maybe because barcia was only other person out there and i was like 'woooo!!! braalalalaaapppppp' hahahaha

SORRY JP!!! i havent ridden milestone in 2 years, and im to poor to go out to all those so-cal tracks every weekend. not anymore atleast ):

and Swizcore, i go to the track to ride. not click pictures of the pros. id rather go ride with them then take pictures of them. since im planning on being in their situation someday.
fcr
10/21/2009 10:21pm
Tomorrow GH.
10/21/2009 10:52pm
Where is all this sand at Milestone? I rode there for three days straight and never once saw sand. The landings are sketchy, but I would rather have that place than any track here in St. Louis.

As for the 'intermediate" track, is that the one by the RC car tracks?

And Devin, that fancy phone you have is equipped with a camera. Your Myspace proved it.
jackson222
10/22/2009 12:28am
DD410 wrote:
Canard, Barcia, Alcorn, Baggett, Valade, Peick, Paluzzi's lil brother, Brozovich? Tedders, Noble, and other locals were there. I was having such a hard time timing all...
Canard, Barcia, Alcorn, Baggett, Valade, Peick, Paluzzi's lil brother, Brozovich? Tedders, Noble, and other locals were there.

I was having such a hard time timing all those blind doubles! Especially in the sand at milestone on a 125. I started riding good at the end of the day. Maybe because barcia was only other person out there and i was like 'woooo!!! braalalalaaapppppp' hahahaha

SORRY JP!!! i havent ridden milestone in 2 years, and im to poor to go out to all those so-cal tracks every weekend. not anymore atleast ):

and Swizcore, i go to the track to ride. not click pictures of the pros. id rather go ride with them then take pictures of them. since im planning on being in their situation someday.
Man I thought you would be smashing barcia whats up with that?
ML512
Fantasy
54th
10/22/2009 7:03am
Where is all this sand at Milestone? I rode there for three days straight and never once saw sand. The landings are sketchy, but I would...
Where is all this sand at Milestone? I rode there for three days straight and never once saw sand. The landings are sketchy, but I would rather have that place than any track here in St. Louis.

As for the 'intermediate" track, is that the one by the RC car tracks?

And Devin, that fancy phone you have is equipped with a camera. Your Myspace proved it.
i was gonna ask the same, where is this sand u speak of?
88sdad
10/22/2009 7:27am
DD410 wrote: and Swizcore, i go to the track to ride. not click pictures of the pros. id rather go ride with them then take pictures of them. since im planning on being in their situation someday.

Hey Swizcore, Devin really told you where to go.

Post a reply to: Milestone Today

The Latest