Metcalfe deserves props

Edited Date/Time 8/27/2014 3:50pm
This guy took a last minute ride, fresh from Canada, and finished fourth on the year. Ahead of Tomac, Short and Peick.
That is freaking awesome. But consistency doesn't seem to get you noticed in this sport. He's the definition of solid.
|

The Shop

struth
8/27/2014 12:58am
Think a team in Europe would snap him up....
Trauma
8/27/2014 1:15am
Of course supercross is what holds him back from getting a factory ride.
Crush
8/27/2014 2:01am
Deserves more than fucking props. If 4th in the nationals doesn't get you a ride then i'll be fucked.
8/27/2014 2:15am
I wouldn't be suprised to see him on two two outdoors when Chad sits out the Nationals, with backing from team green as a thank you for a last minute job done incredibly well. Well that's how it goes in my fantasy anyway.
Bearuno
8/27/2014 2:29am
Crush wrote:
Deserves more than fucking props. If 4th in the nationals doesn't get you a ride then i'll be fucked.
Bend over, Crush.......

Not having a go at you , mate, but I half expect he'll be left out in the cold, again. All is not roses / milk and honey, in MX, and that includes US MX.

I really hope he gets a ride. Matthes in his recent Podcast with JT and Weige, covering Utah, said he - Metty - has no interest in SX. And US MX, comes down to SX.
FIREfish148
8/27/2014 5:44am
Oh you guys must be talking about that guy that was riding villos "championship winning bike" Grinning

Dude rode super good this year. Podium threat if any of the other guys slipped up at all.
bionic218
8/27/2014 7:37am
Crush wrote:
Bearuno wrote:
Bend over, Crush....... Not having a go at you , mate, but I half expect he'll be left out in the cold, again. All is not...
Bend over, Crush.......

Not having a go at you , mate, but I half expect he'll be left out in the cold, again. All is not roses / milk and honey, in MX, and that includes US MX.

I really hope he gets a ride. Matthes in his recent Podcast with JT and Weige, covering Utah, said he - Metty - has no interest in SX. And US MX, comes down to SX.
Hate to agree, because his efforts this season were stellar. But Bearuno is right. It's the Buddy Antunez principle...and it sucks.
Crush
8/27/2014 3:50pm
Yeah I'm not gonna be surprised at all, I just think it's incredibly fuckin shit.

Yeah he's had a career filled with great rides, but at the end of the day, he's a great rider, puts in great results and represents a brand well, and there are riders out there who don't do either of those who have gotten rides. Chisholm too. A few years and injuries ago he was on it.

MX is so harsh sometimes.

Post a reply to: Metcalfe deserves props

The Latest