Message to Ken Roczen

tbanks
6/19/2012 8:32am
Roczen will win one of these soon enough....
Sparkalounger
6/19/2012 10:35am
When it comes to advice, some Vitalers act like they rode uphill to school both ways, drinking mineral water and eating raw wheat while lifting weights...
When it comes to advice, some Vitalers act like they rode uphill to school both ways, drinking mineral water and eating raw wheat while lifting weights at the same time.
When you train that much, some Mexican food makes no appreciable difference.
hahaha! love it! I was wondering about this whole sea salt thing as stated above, so I googled it, this is what I got: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sea-salt/AN01142 This...
hahaha! love it!

I was wondering about this whole sea salt thing as stated above, so I googled it, this is what I got: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sea-salt/AN01142 This is from the Mayo Clinic. No difference, really, except the table salt has iodine which is an essential mineral!

Anyway, go Kenny!!!. I don't think the way he eats or drinks is a problem! He is getting podiums every weekend!!! He will win soon enough.
yeah... bd never did answer my question...

pretty funny how he wouldn't tell us what was wrong with it but went through the trouble of listing everything we should eat and most of it is what is in chipotle...

to say his diet is holding him back is no different that bestwick saying they need to try harder... he is simply just not on pace YET... baggot and barcia are faster, they can ride at 95% behind ken all day long and then turn it up 5% when needed... Thats my observation...
(coming form a guy who REALLY wants to see k-roc WINNING!)
Sparkalounger
6/19/2012 10:40am
Here is a chicken BOWL:

Calories: 470 cal
Fat: 26 g
Saturated Fat: 9 g
Cholesterol: 150 mg
Protein: 45 g
Carbohydrates: 29 g
Fiber: 13 g
Sugars: 9 g
Sodium: 1005 mg

Underdogs' link to the mayo site says:
"And limit total sodium to less than 2,300 milligrams a day"

So we are at half that...

Just sick of Vtards KNOWING EVERYTHING!
jamma10
6/19/2012 10:54am
When it comes to advice, some Vitalers act like they rode uphill to school both ways, drinking mineral water and eating raw wheat while lifting weights...
When it comes to advice, some Vitalers act like they rode uphill to school both ways, drinking mineral water and eating raw wheat while lifting weights at the same time.
When you train that much, some Mexican food makes no appreciable difference.
hahaha! love it! I was wondering about this whole sea salt thing as stated above, so I googled it, this is what I got: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sea-salt/AN01142 This...
hahaha! love it!

I was wondering about this whole sea salt thing as stated above, so I googled it, this is what I got: http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sea-salt/AN01142 This is from the Mayo Clinic. No difference, really, except the table salt has iodine which is an essential mineral!

Anyway, go Kenny!!!. I don't think the way he eats or drinks is a problem! He is getting podiums every weekend!!! He will win soon enough.
yeah... bd never did answer my question... pretty funny how he wouldn't tell us what was wrong with it but went through the trouble of listing...
yeah... bd never did answer my question...

pretty funny how he wouldn't tell us what was wrong with it but went through the trouble of listing everything we should eat and most of it is what is in chipotle...

to say his diet is holding him back is no different that bestwick saying they need to try harder... he is simply just not on pace YET... baggot and barcia are faster, they can ride at 95% behind ken all day long and then turn it up 5% when needed... Thats my observation...
(coming form a guy who REALLY wants to see k-roc WINNING!)
Baggetts recent RacerX interview was telling.

He mentions how the inside ruts at RedBud get really deep as the day progresses and that taking a much wider, outside line is often the faster option. Its little details and experience such as this that can make all the difference, certainly when we're talking 0.5 of a second a lap or less.

Im sure DeCoster, Dungey and maybe even Short are helping Roczen with this kind of insight, but its one thing hearing it and another thing experiencing it for yourself and the first time Kenny encounters such track variables is during the actual race itself. It probably takes a couple of laps to first notice something and then find the best alternative, whereas the others already know what works.

The Shop

mxgeoff
6/19/2012 11:02am
fader418 wrote:
Just keep eating Chipotle buddy.....
94 replies when I checked this, How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a reply to: Message to Ken Roczen

The Latest