Men in WMA?

Cleager
3/4/2015 3:49pm
A transgender already tried that. The person was male changed to female. I think he/she tried to qualify for Loretta's, and got the ole DQ at regionals.
Mx286
3/4/2015 3:54pm
Seriously???
rmartin517
3/4/2015 3:55pm
No they actually let "it" race at lorretta's. Just search transgender. There is a big column about "it".
3/4/2015 3:56pm
Wow. By your logic, I should also be able to race against the 8-12 year olds, because we are virtually the same speed, right?

And so what if the 2% of guys that should have never bought a bike in the first place are out there on clapped out 125's or brand new 250f's with every bolt on available... Not everyone was lucky enough to grow up and ride dirtbikes as a kid and build solid bike skills, some get into the sport late and got bit by the moto bug hard enough to still have a great time rolling jumps and getting faster each lap while trying to stay out of the faster riders way in a race or practice session.

To the dumbgeon.

The Shop

Dx3moto
3/4/2015 3:57pm
rmartin517 wrote:
No they actually let "it" race at lorretta's. Just search transgender. There is a big column about "it".
That's pretty messed up to label her as an "it". Real mature.
Grizz
3/4/2015 3:59pm
I know women are allowed to race against the guys if they are fast and want to. But, what about the other way around. Everyone knows...
I know women are allowed to race against the guys if they are fast and want to. But, what about the other way around. Everyone knows men are generally stronger so I understand the purpose of a women's class, however, if a guy is extremely slow should he be able to sign up and race against the women?

This would only work for the 2% of guys that should never have bought a bike in the first place. It is something to ponder. I know it would never happen, but that fact that women can race either class and men can't sign up in the women's class could be called discrimination.

The comparison is that if you have a group of women and men both that are virtually the same speed, why can the women sign up in either class, but the men are only allowed to sign up in one class?
3/4/2015 4:03pm
rmartin517 wrote:
Dx3moto wrote:
That's pretty messed up to label her as an "it". Real mature.
No kidding. Grab a freaking brain. "Transgender" means they were born that way. And, the tragedy is, they used to let the parents decide what way to go when the kid was a baby. At least now they let the person decide there tendencies, if at all.

Grow up Grog. It's 2015.
mxb2
3/4/2015 4:06pm
no, just another double standard., welcome to merica
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
3/4/2015 4:10pm
rmartin517 wrote:
One troll (Flowing River) clicked. Check.

One intolerant ex-member (rmartin517) clicked. Check.

Thread to the Dumbgeon. Check.

Post a reply to: Men in WMA?

The Latest