Melross attitude?

bdp93
I heard he threw a pissy fit during the main when his bike failed and threw the bike on the ground? Is this true and does anyone have pics? Thoughts?
|
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
1/10/2017 8:54pm
Yeah, he made himself look like a douch bag.... Throwing your bike down and stomping off isnt the best way to start the season with a new team. I never stand he was frustrated, but he that was uncalled for.
Starcrossed
1/10/2017 8:55pm
It was mentioned in several places, even attributed to Bowers in one thread. I figured it would have had its own thread by now. He was on his way to a career night, but his bike had other ideas. Reports are he threw it on the ground and stormed off.
mxer613
1/10/2017 8:55pm
It happened right in front of us, right in front of the riders seating.
JackkyT
1/10/2017 9:01pm
Nah, not a hissy fit. Just pure frustration. Couple of months ago he was winning the Aus SX championship 250 class and on the last race, last lap, he was comming 2nd and he had to come like 6th or something to seal the title and he has a mechanical. He was like 3 corners from a championship and his bike broke, and now running 3rd in at A1 in the 250 main and ANOTHER mechanical. If you go on his Instagram he apologies for throwing his bike, just a heat in the moment thing.

The Shop

Slosh 112
1/11/2017 12:33am
I don't blame him for losing it, potential break through ride and the bike fails and at A1 of all places. He could have done a million thing on his own accord to throw away a good result but when its out of your hands and is snatched away from you I could imagine you would feel more or less robbed.

What if Roczen's or Dungey's bike stopped? I bet everyone would be bagging out the team for not supplying a reliable ride.
Motofinne
1/11/2017 12:52am
JackkyT wrote:
Nah, not a hissy fit. Just pure frustration. Couple of months ago he was winning the Aus SX championship 250 class and on the last race...
Nah, not a hissy fit. Just pure frustration. Couple of months ago he was winning the Aus SX championship 250 class and on the last race, last lap, he was comming 2nd and he had to come like 6th or something to seal the title and he has a mechanical. He was like 3 corners from a championship and his bike broke, and now running 3rd in at A1 in the 250 main and ANOTHER mechanical. If you go on his Instagram he apologies for throwing his bike, just a heat in the moment thing.
This^

Nothing wrong with his reaction. In my opinion.
block75
1/11/2017 2:11am
I remember a young Chad Reed doing the exact same thing and no one bagged him, Reed blew his gearbox through the whoops and managed to kinda get over the berm dropped it on the infield and walked away, it was at Gosford supercross when he and byrner had lapped the entire field and reed was another half a lap in front of Byrne

Post a reply to: Melross attitude?

The Latest