Mcelrath forums?

kkawboy14
So he says the forums and social media is messing with his head because there's so much positive and negative.

What are all these forums?
|

The Shop

hoppsan
1/21/2017 1:37pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2017 1:39pm
If it's messing with his head maybe he should stop reading it. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/21/170526/s1200_C_Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_JH65NB3.jpg[/img]
If it's messing with his head maybe he should stop reading it.

Talk about an asinine statement from lord ignoramous.

Edit: This is primarily directed towards the quoted tweet.
SKlein
1/21/2017 3:07pm
agn5009 wrote:
Cool thread bro
You're not impressed by someone desperately searching for controversy? You should be.
1/21/2017 4:02pm
If it's messing with his head maybe he should stop reading it. [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2017/01/21/170526/s1200_C_Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_JH65NB3.jpg[/img]
If it's messing with his head maybe he should stop reading it.

hoppsan wrote:
Talk about an asinine statement from lord ignoramous.

Edit: This is primarily directed towards the quoted tweet.
with a comment like that, i'm really not surprised it's coming from Sweden. What did they put in the water over there that turned SWE into the type of people the vikings conquered. so sad.
hoppsan
1/21/2017 4:22pm
[img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/46/46e52c42c4bc6770c6b3efff8eca39dab5f9f7def8267143b24f179e27c8ac54.jpg[/img]
I'm not really sure how whatever you are trying to say relates to bullying on the internet, but anyway. Since you supposedly cannot comprehend it I shall simplify it for you. If someone writes hurtful things about your person (or posts embarrassing pictures or whatever) on the internet, it's not only a matter of you yourself seeing them but also everyone else. The latter is usually way more destructive, which in practice makes this type of bullying devastating for many.

If you somehow want to argue that lack of empathy makes one a badass then so be it, you can be a badass for all I care.
kkawboy14
1/21/2017 4:25pm
I was just curious if there was actually anything other than vital? If there is not, why are these guys so afraid of saying vital by name?
1/21/2017 4:49pm Edited Date/Time 1/21/2017 4:53pm
[img]http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/46/46e52c42c4bc6770c6b3efff8eca39dab5f9f7def8267143b24f179e27c8ac54.jpg[/img]
hoppsan wrote:
I'm not really sure how whatever you are trying to say relates to bullying on the internet, but anyway. Since you supposedly cannot comprehend it I...
I'm not really sure how whatever you are trying to say relates to bullying on the internet, but anyway. Since you supposedly cannot comprehend it I shall simplify it for you. If someone writes hurtful things about your person (or posts embarrassing pictures or whatever) on the internet, it's not only a matter of you yourself seeing them but also everyone else. The latter is usually way more destructive, which in practice makes this type of bullying devastating for many.

If you somehow want to argue that lack of empathy makes one a badass then so be it, you can be a badass for all I care.
that word "empathy" has been severely abused as of late. after your last post, my opinion is further bolstered. "devastating" words. screen. internet. okay. grow a pair.

ETA: the pic is relevant as an illustration of how mindfkd the Swedes have apparently become. keep paying the dane geld (saying this to a Swede Ooooo the irony). maybe they will save you in the end.
agn5009
1/21/2017 5:33pm
agn5009 wrote:
Cool thread bro
SKlein wrote:
You're not impressed by someone desperately searching for controversy? You should be.
I'm super impressed. The topic took off and garnered about as much interest as I thought it would.
hoppsan
1/22/2017 12:26am
hoppsan wrote:
I'm not really sure how whatever you are trying to say relates to bullying on the internet, but anyway. Since you supposedly cannot comprehend it I...

that word "empathy" has been severely abused as of late. after your last post, my opinion is further bolstered. "devastating" words. screen. internet. okay. grow a...
that word "empathy" has been severely abused as of late. after your last post, my opinion is further bolstered. "devastating" words. screen. internet. okay. grow a pair.

ETA: the pic is relevant as an illustration of how mindfkd the Swedes have apparently become. keep paying the dane geld (saying this to a Swede Ooooo the irony). maybe they will save you in the end.
Good job completely evading my point. You may want to clearify how I supposedly used the word empathy outside its definition as you appear to imply. I'd say, judging by this thread, empathy is the exact word for what you lack. I also fail to understand how I need to "grow a pair" because I have a reasonable understanding for problems that do not necessarily affect me in person.

Post a reply to: Mcelrath forums?

The Latest