McGrath must be a Fanboy

theToothPerry
Edited Date/Time 12/22/2014 7:49pm
Or a Vitard or Stewtard. Glad im in good company.

|
newmann
12/18/2014 12:35pm
There was a lot more than adderal around back in Jeremy's days.Laughing How many drugs were involved in the making of Crusty 1? Those were some good time being had back then!
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
12/18/2014 12:43pm
newmann wrote:
There was a lot more than adderal around back in Jeremy's days.:laugh: How many drugs were involved in the making of Crusty 1? Those were some...
There was a lot more than adderal around back in Jeremy's days.Laughing How many drugs were involved in the making of Crusty 1? Those were some good time being had back then!
Yep, too many rules now days Laughing

Bureaucrats ruining everything Laughing
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
12/18/2014 12:49pm Edited Date/Time 12/18/2014 12:50pm
Fumble a piece of paper in their arena, they will run it back to the boss and ban you from even climbing a tree.
RedRum666
12/18/2014 1:49pm
Even though MC is a Monster Kawi guy...its pretty cool so see the support ..... I wonder what ol' Reed thinks of this "support" from his teammate and other "buddies" in the sport..... Reed was pumped when he got busted.....

The Shop

RedRum666
12/18/2014 1:53pm
newmann wrote:
There was a lot more than adderal around back in Jeremy's days.:laugh: How many drugs were involved in the making of Crusty 1? Those were some...
HAHHA... Yeah.... Railing lines...... through the sands of Glamis that is......
DownSouth
12/18/2014 1:57pm
I do not agree with MC. "Time served" is effectively no punishment at all. 16 months is excessive. IMO it should be at least 4 races.
newmann
12/18/2014 2:32pm
newmann wrote:
RedRum666 wrote:
HAHHA... Yeah.... Railing lines...... through the sands of Glamis that is......
And Coke can bongs at Havasu.
mgifracing
Fantasy
346th
12/18/2014 3:39pm
newmann wrote:
And Coke can bongs at Havasu.
C'mon Newmann, You leave Emig out of this. Whistling
TDeath21
12/18/2014 3:40pm
Time served? What time did he serve? He was never suspended or allowed to not race. While I do think the penalty is a bit harsh, he definitely should have been suspended for some races in 2015. At the end of the day, the responsibility is 100% on Stewart, so he can't really be mad about it.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
12/18/2014 4:05pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Time served? What time did he serve? He was never suspended or allowed to not race. While I do think the penalty is a bit harsh...
Time served? What time did he serve? He was never suspended or allowed to not race. While I do think the penalty is a bit harsh, he definitely should have been suspended for some races in 2015. At the end of the day, the responsibility is 100% on Stewart, so he can't really be mad about it.
I think McGrath is referring to James not being able to race the MEC.
Crush
12/18/2014 4:35pm
TDeath21 wrote:
Time served? What time did he serve? He was never suspended or allowed to not race. While I do think the penalty is a bit harsh...
I can understand supporting or disagreeing if you're upset, but calling it a witchhunt is ridiculous, as is saying time served. 7 supercross titles doesn't make you an expert on anything except jumps, berms and whoops.

I honestly think there is about one journo/profile person who seems to have put much time into it researching much of anything on –Weege–and he's pretty spot on by saying that this is what WADA does. It's not about James being Black, a supercrosser, or anything else–in their eyes, and they're the only ones that matter in a case like this–it's about being an athlete who hasn't followed the rules.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him be allowed back for outdoors IF that means the suspension is dropped to a year–which I doubt they'll do anyways... especially since the time argument is no doubt shared between parties, James getting his side ready etc.

Given the FIM statement today saying an appeal can be lodged within 21 days of what, 2 days ago, then it's actually gotta happen assumably in switzerland, I don't see Sx happening at any rate. 21 days is a few days past A1, and usually shit like this, which i've been involved with similar things, the other party doesn't respond till after that time is up regardless of when you get back to them,
Graybeard
Fantasy
2310th
12/18/2014 5:17pm
Hey Newman, ever make a bong out of a PJ1 fork oil bottle?! Oh to be young again!
Trav138
12/18/2014 5:44pm
Crush wrote:
I can understand supporting or disagreeing if you're upset, but calling it a witchhunt is ridiculous, as is saying time served. 7 supercross titles doesn't make...
I can understand supporting or disagreeing if you're upset, but calling it a witchhunt is ridiculous, as is saying time served. 7 supercross titles doesn't make you an expert on anything except jumps, berms and whoops.

I honestly think there is about one journo/profile person who seems to have put much time into it researching much of anything on –Weege–and he's pretty spot on by saying that this is what WADA does. It's not about James being Black, a supercrosser, or anything else–in their eyes, and they're the only ones that matter in a case like this–it's about being an athlete who hasn't followed the rules.

I wouldn't be surprised to see him be allowed back for outdoors IF that means the suspension is dropped to a year–which I doubt they'll do anyways... especially since the time argument is no doubt shared between parties, James getting his side ready etc.

Given the FIM statement today saying an appeal can be lodged within 21 days of what, 2 days ago, then it's actually gotta happen assumably in switzerland, I don't see Sx happening at any rate. 21 days is a few days past A1, and usually shit like this, which i've been involved with similar things, the other party doesn't respond till after that time is up regardless of when you get back to them,
I'm so glad we have internet heroes like Crush, that way dumbasses like MC who don't no shit except "jumps,berms and whoops" don't steer us wrong in professional mx/sx.
I'm sure Weege will be stoked that according to CRUSH he is the only moto journalist worth a fuck in this mess.
BD233
12/18/2014 5:51pm Edited Date/Time 12/18/2014 5:51pm
Trav138 wrote:
I'm so glad we have internet heroes like Crush, that way dumbasses like MC who don't no shit except "jumps,berms and whoops" don't steer us wrong...
I'm so glad we have internet heroes like Crush, that way dumbasses like MC who don't no shit except "jumps,berms and whoops" don't steer us wrong in professional mx/sx.
I'm sure Weege will be stoked that according to CRUSH he is the only moto journalist worth a fuck in this mess.
This ^^^^. Lmao.
oshow
12/18/2014 6:20pm
RedRum666 wrote:
Even though MC is a Monster Kawi guy...its pretty cool so see the support ..... I wonder what ol' Reed thinks of this "support" from his...
Even though MC is a Monster Kawi guy...its pretty cool so see the support ..... I wonder what ol' Reed thinks of this "support" from his teammate and other "buddies" in the sport..... Reed was pumped when he got busted.....
Reed isn't liking this outcome
Crush
12/19/2014 4:17am
Trav138 wrote:
I'm so glad we have internet heroes like Crush, that way dumbasses like MC who don't no shit except "jumps,berms and whoops" don't steer us wrong...
You don't have to agree either man, I'm drinking a beer and eating some billtong, no skin off my nose, it's just banter...

But when he's making statements like witchunt and time served, it's nothing but an irrational, un-informed emotional response, and pretty much demonstrates he's not read up on other amphetamines cases in different sports or for example the Ant West case.

Like Weege says, it's what WADA and USADA do, and it's why they're independent. Have you read the West case-FIM went for a month, it went to CAS, got bumped to 18.

Same with Deegan's comments, it's pandering at best, and only makes sense to the fanboy tards calling bullshit on the FIM yet not understanding why they're even involved... I love Mc, he's great, doesn't mean I have to agree with him, or that he's right-or that what he says makes sense... But you get upset. I've got beer to drink.
andyman
12/19/2014 5:35am
Trav138 wrote:
Crush wrote:
You don't have to agree either man, I'm drinking a beer and eating some billtong, no skin off my nose, it's just banter... But when he's...
You don't have to agree either man, I'm drinking a beer and eating some billtong, no skin off my nose, it's just banter...

But when he's making statements like witchunt and time served, it's nothing but an irrational, un-informed emotional response, and pretty much demonstrates he's not read up on other amphetamines cases in different sports or for example the Ant West case.

Like Weege says, it's what WADA and USADA do, and it's why they're independent. Have you read the West case-FIM went for a month, it went to CAS, got bumped to 18.

Same with Deegan's comments, it's pandering at best, and only makes sense to the fanboy tards calling bullshit on the FIM yet not understanding why they're even involved... I love Mc, he's great, doesn't mean I have to agree with him, or that he's right-or that what he says makes sense... But you get upset. I've got beer to drink.
I'm with Crush on this one...Mcgrath should listen some pulpmx, and maybe then he would also get how this stuff works Wink
Electro
12/19/2014 5:49am
Technically, it is as simple as the paper work. Not filling the paper work out previously, is the only wrong doing . As he has already been approved going forward. That paper work worth 16 months ? Seems a little ridiculous.
KlootZak
12/19/2014 6:18am
RedRum666 wrote:
Even though MC is a Monster Kawi guy...its pretty cool so see the support ..... I wonder what ol' Reed thinks of this "support" from his...
Somebody is stuck in '09. That's 5 years ago ...
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
12/19/2014 6:50am
Crush wrote:
You don't have to agree either man, I'm drinking a beer and eating some billtong, no skin off my nose, it's just banter... But when he's...

There shouldn't be a whole process involving the FIM where no one really knows whats going on. Or where its a case that is tied up in FIM WADA USADA litigation for years and years where its a he said she said, and nothing ever gets handled. Of course we know nothing will happen. All the silence from the promoters is loud enough.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
12/19/2014 7:00am
Only on Vital do people claim to know more about Supercross, than the King of Supercross Laughing
Crush
12/19/2014 7:03am
Update: I'm still drinking beer and eating billtong. You should all try it, tis great.
Crush
12/19/2014 7:03am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Only on Vital do people claim to know more about Supercross, than the King of Supercross Laughing
Only on vital do people read what they want to instead of what was written.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
12/19/2014 7:10am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
Crush wrote:
Only on vital do people read what they want to instead of what was written.
You said - But when he's making statements like witchunt and time served, it's nothing but an irrational, un-informed emotional response,

Fact is you don't know how informed he is. He may not have worded a tweet perfectly to be dissected, but it is clear he thinks the penalty is overkill. And he may know exactly how other cases have been handled and not agree with them either.
Crush
12/19/2014 7:20am
James has missed one race- so clearly not enough time served in consistency with past WADA rulings there... And Yeah, he used the term witchunt, which it's clearly not. They treat each case pretty fucking similar, they're against drugs in sport, not James Stewart in FIM supercross!!!!

Apart from that, what MC knows about drug testing (not sx-well done) exterior to what he put in that tweet is none of my concern, that's not what he made public and not what I was commenting on... go bark up another tree bud, or read what I write first before getting your panties in a wad.
jonesaustin
12/19/2014 7:21am
The title of this thread says so much. Only it's not about McGrath or Stewart.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
12/19/2014 7:23am
Crush wrote:
James has missed one race- so clearly not enough time served in consistency with past WADA rulings there... And Yeah, he used the term witchunt, which...
James has missed one race- so clearly not enough time served in consistency with past WADA rulings there... And Yeah, he used the term witchunt, which it's clearly not. They treat each case pretty fucking similar, they're against drugs in sport, not James Stewart in FIM supercross!!!!

Apart from that, what MC knows about drug testing (not sx-well done) exterior to what he put in that tweet is none of my concern, that's not what he made public and not what I was commenting on... go bark up another tree bud, or read what I write first before getting your panties in a wad.
No panties in a wad, I laugh at every one of your posts Laughing
Crush
12/19/2014 7:28am Edited Date/Time 12/19/2014 7:28am
Glad it's entertaining, imagine if you understood.
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
12/19/2014 7:30am
Crush wrote:
Glad it's entertaining, imagine if you understood.
I do Laughing

Post a reply to: McGrath must be a Fanboy

The Latest