Matthes and Pourcel

6/7/2017 11:59am Edited Date/Time 6/7/2017 1:06pm
You throw shade at a guy who accomplished more then you before and after he was paralyzed. I guess you would say anything as long as...
You throw shade at a guy who accomplished more then you before and after he was paralyzed. I guess you would say anything as long as Matthes throws some food in your dog bowl.
JT has 2 Anaheim SX wins. You throw shade at a guy who has accomplished more than you before and after you created this account.
I never devoted my life to MX racing or had my parents devote theirs to it. Check yourself, I am much better at my job then he is at his. He is toe sucking Matthes because he is out of "Dough" (edited for ELite), Pourcel is 10x the rider JT ever dreamed to be.
6/7/2017 12:27pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2017 12:48pm
You throw shade at a guy who accomplished more then you before and after he was paralyzed. I guess you would say anything as long as...
You throw shade at a guy who accomplished more then you before and after he was paralyzed. I guess you would say anything as long as Matthes throws some food in your dog bowl.
JT has 2 Anaheim SX wins. You throw shade at a guy who has accomplished more than you before and after you created this account.
PabstBR11 wrote:
You beat me to it. Everyone here throws shade at a pro here or there, yet have no pro results to speak of so I think...
You beat me to it. Everyone here throws shade at a pro here or there, yet have no pro results to speak of so I think JT can say what he wants.
I am attacking JT$ on being dishonest not on his merit to give commentary. I am calling his opinion dishonest, and saying he is giving his opinion to be purposely contrarian and sucking Matthes toes for money. He is JT money after all? Understand? People who hardly get by in their business have to go some where to make a living, JT$ has taken to eating scraps from the dog bowl that Matthes fills with his BS.
mx196
Fantasy
3991st
6/7/2017 12:35pm
I am attacking JT$ on being dishonest not on his merit to give commentary. I am calling his opinion dishonest, and saying he is giving his...
I am attacking JT$ on being dishonest not on his merit to give commentary. I am calling his opinion dishonest, and saying he is giving his opinion to be purposely contrarian and sucking Matthes toes for money. He is JT money after all? Understand? People who hardly get by in their business have to go some where to make a living, JT$ has taken to eating scraps from the dog bowl that Matthes fills with his BS.
Bro all he said was "kinda." If you call that throwing shade your world must be extremely cloudy.
6/7/2017 12:45pm
I am attacking JT$ on being dishonest not on his merit to give commentary. I am calling his opinion dishonest, and saying he is giving his...
mx196 wrote:
Bro all he said was "kinda." If you call that throwing shade your world must be extremely cloudy.
JT$ throws shade all the time, not just on Pourcel. He once claimed on this very forum that all riders where on PED's but himself/Reed(His bud)/and JS7. JT$ has turned into a clown because it is the only way for him to make money. Matthes is scum and the fact his opinion holds any water is sad, but the fact that JT$ has turned into his lap dog is much more sad. Pourcel is anti-social and doesn't speak english well, thats where the story ends. JT$ is a toe sucker and will defend his owner while being on a 3ft chain, sad.

The Shop

6/7/2017 12:45pm
the world would be a very dull place if everyone was the same ... I happen to like the way he is.. Am sure he couldn't give a shit who likes him anyway.. I like how on any given day .. Perhaps when he wants or if the stars align.,he can be the fastest rider in the world.. His line choice (obv) is amazing .. Should just be happy he decided to cross the pond and grace u guys with his skills
6/7/2017 12:51pm
I never devoted my life to MX racing or had my parents devote theirs to it. Check yourself, I am much better at my job then...
I never devoted my life to MX racing or had my parents devote theirs to it. Check yourself, I am much better at my job then he is at his. He is toe sucking Matthes because he is out of "Dough" (edited for ELite), Pourcel is 10x the rider JT ever dreamed to be.
6/7/2017 12:55pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2017 1:03pm
I never devoted my life to MX racing or had my parents devote theirs to it. Check yourself, I am much better at my job then...
TripleFive wrote:
[img]https://www.wonderfulphotos.com/images/20070419014217_doe.jpg[/img]

Is it DO or DOW or DOE, enlighten me Sensei. Dough is what I meant ELite...
F.B
6/7/2017 12:59pm
2 Anaheim SX wins?
mx317
6/7/2017 1:06pm
LCQ wins? JT$ was/is a very good rider, but didn't win any SX that I saw in the Vault.
early
Fantasy
2139th
6/7/2017 1:10pm
mx317 wrote:
LCQ wins? JT$ was/is a very good rider, but didn't win any SX that I saw in the Vault.
Its a joke from one of the radio shows.
DC
6/7/2017 1:10pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2017 1:11pm
Who the hell keeps letting Matthes in?

DC
Racer X
MX Guy
Fantasy
773rd
6/7/2017 1:14pm
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
Replace him with Bradshaw
Highsider
6/7/2017 1:17pm
DC wrote:

DC
Racer X
MX Guy wrote:
Replace him with Bradshaw
Laughing
RhinoRider
6/7/2017 1:21pm
2 A1 wins was almost as funny as Pookies answer to who won Big Air at the X Games.

Pulp needs to bring that segment back.

PabstBR11
6/7/2017 1:45pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2017 1:46pm
So wait, if I am an incredible, epic, all-star mcdonalds burger flipper that gives my opinions more weight?

Ill use one of the clutch vital jokes lately.... Did JT$ steal your girlfriend?

And just for safety, you are a snowflake.
dc444
Fantasy
1451st
6/7/2017 1:49pm
early wrote:
"It's from that joke radio show."

*FTFY
Joke radio show that is profitable with thousands of viewers? I believe the company JT works for sponsors a few of those joke shows as well.
Sodipop
6/7/2017 1:53pm
PabstBR11 wrote:
So wait, if I am an incredible, epic, all-star mcdonalds burger flipper that gives my opinions more weight? Ill use one of the clutch vital jokes...
So wait, if I am an incredible, epic, all-star mcdonalds burger flipper that gives my opinions more weight?

Yeah. His response was over the top but JT's drive by was lame
6/7/2017 1:57pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2017 2:06pm
PabstBR11 wrote:
So wait, if I am an incredible, epic, all-star mcdonalds burger flipper that gives my opinions more weight? Ill use one of the clutch vital jokes...

Why so offended by my opinion Snowflake (You are easily wound up)? Oh and yes you are an incredible burger flipper my son! It is funny how people who use "snowflake" are so easily wound up themselves.
Question
6/7/2017 2:02pm
Chill out guys, it is only a motocross race. Whistling

On a side note, the big news is alta's 27 millions and their plan to improve their batteries power/weight within 3 years. It is a big news for mx. The 2 vs 4 stroke debate may change in no time too.
6/7/2017 2:02pm
early wrote:
"It's from that joke radio show."

*FTFY
dc444 wrote:
Joke radio show that is profitable with thousands of viewers? I believe the company JT works for sponsors a few of those joke shows as well.
"Thousands" of viewers for a podcast is peanuts, I have no problem with Matthes doing what he does. I have no problem with JT$ not giving his real opinion and being Matthes lapdog. It just makes me sad that any one actually thinks what they say means shit. Pourcel deserves respect, Matthes' opinion on the other hand doesn't. RV even told Mathes no one likes him in that awkward interview heh.
Rowlands
6/7/2017 2:21pm
This Mattes guy seems to be hanging around everywhere like a bad smell.

Who the hell is JT ?

Just my input
agn5009
6/7/2017 2:27pm
I would love for an "insider" to actually say why they are putting down a rider rather than make stupid bull shit one word subtle comments. Be a man and say why you have a personal vendetta against someone.
CP doesn't talk shit on other riders. He goes out and does his job and he does it very well. He's an introvert and there's nothing wrong with that. Not everyone will have the outgoing personality of JS7.
Matthes and JT $, if you guys are really butt hurt over a guy not wanting to come on your podcast then just say that. You might actually gain some respect in the industry.
Shawn142
6/7/2017 2:35pm
PabstBR11 wrote:

Sodipop wrote:
I'll never understand how so much of the world have become polarized pansies. In what way does Matthes reporting on the weirdness of a Euro affect your life so badly you feel the need to cry about it?
6/7/2017 2:49pm
Shawn142 wrote:
I'll never understand how so much of the world have become polarized pansies. In what way does Matthes reporting on the weirdness of a Euro affect...
I'll never understand how so much of the world have become polarized pansies. In what way does Matthes reporting on the weirdness of a Euro affect your life so badly you feel the need to cry about it?
Why are you crying about other people crying, pansy. See how that works?
Why does Pourcel's "weirdness" effect Matthes so badly that he feels the need to address it? Only one crying is Matthes, and he does it because he is a bottom feeder, and he want's views from plebs like you. I have no problem with Matthes talking shit to make money, that's his M.O. I do have a slight problem with people taking his opinion seriously. There is a reason why Dunge and RV both don't like him...
6/7/2017 2:54pm
Hamada_Downtown is my alternate account.

It's all a joke guys, relax.
6/7/2017 2:56pm Edited Date/Time 6/7/2017 3:06pm
TripleFive wrote:
Hamada_Downtown is my alternate account.

It's all a joke guys, relax.
You know you are my bitch just accept it ELite Smile Stop taking credit for my intellect and hoping I get banned so you can pretend to be me... Good try though I like your tactic, Harambe BTFO'd you now you want to live a day in my shoes. Time for bed my son
Sodipop
6/7/2017 2:58pm
PabstBR11 wrote:

Sodipop wrote:
Shawn142 wrote:
I'll never understand how so much of the world have become polarized pansies. In what way does Matthes reporting on the weirdness of a Euro affect...
Well.... we're over 8 years into Matthes falling all over himself with glee at any Pourcel gossip he can get his hands on. In that 8 year period has Pourcel been interviewed by Matthes?

And JT being passive agressive isn't anything new either.

Post a reply to: Matthes and Pourcel

The Latest