Matterley EMX Moto 1 Winner, Darien Sanayei

Danster
Edited Date/Time 5/30/2015 9:00am
Great Job by American rider Darien Sanayei on his Moto 1 win
at the MXGP Matterley Basin on May 24
Does anyone know if he is racing this weekend's MXGP in France?
Does anyone know where online I could watch the EMX250 race?
When is Darien going pro..?
|
Danster
5/28/2015 2:25pm
Danster wrote:
Great Job by American rider Darien Sanayei on his Moto 1 win at the MXGP Matterley Basin on May 24 Does anyone know if he is...

stackman17
5/28/2015 2:37pm
Recently my son (65) rider and I were at His 956 Facility (Masterpools) training. My son and Darien were alternating practicing starts. After a few attempts into it, Darien's father offered their help and Darien proceeded to work with my son for half an hour focusing on starts. They seem like really nice people and were willing to give of their time to a young rider. I became a fan that day.
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
5/28/2015 2:50pm
stackman17 wrote:
Recently my son (65) rider and I were at His 956 Facility (Masterpools) training. My son and Darien were alternating practicing starts. After a few attempts...
Recently my son (65) rider and I were at His 956 Facility (Masterpools) training. My son and Darien were alternating practicing starts. After a few attempts into it, Darien's father offered their help and Darien proceeded to work with my son for half an hour focusing on starts. They seem like really nice people and were willing to give of their time to a young rider. I became a fan that day.
That is really cool. I love to hear that. Great ride too.
Osaka627
5/28/2015 5:07pm
stackman17 wrote:
Recently my son (65) rider and I were at His 956 Facility (Masterpools) training. My son and Darien were alternating practicing starts. After a few attempts...
Yup, That sounds like Darian Sanayei.

The Shop

crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
5/28/2015 9:13pm
Danster wrote:
Great Job by American rider Darien Sanayei on his Moto 1 win at the MXGP Matterley Basin on May 24 Does anyone know if he is...
The EMX250 class has an off weekend in France so him an a few others are racing MX2 this weekend
bsharkey
5/28/2015 9:16pm
Danster wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
The EMX250 class has an off weekend in France so him an a few others are racing MX2 this weekend
are you sure? im sure he said if he races mx2 he cant return to the states and race amateur A anymore
5/28/2015 9:31pm
I don't know if he'll race MX2 but there's no EMX2 in France this week end.
jeffro503
5/28/2015 10:51pm
I doubt Darien will race MX2. i believe he is still planning on LL's again this year before making the jump to the pro class. And yes , Darien is a cool kid for sure. He has some crazy speed , but he has gotten faster in this past year than what I thought was possible. I see a bright future in this kid. The NW has been filling a lot of spots in the Lites class lately. Hill , Biseglia , Alldredge , ect......makin' us NW guys proud.
jamma10
5/28/2015 11:28pm
He rode really well in the first moto last weekend, he reeled in the leader Adam Sterry with a few laps to go and Sterry (in front of his home fans) has been the guy to beat most rounds this year. Not sure what happened in the second EMX race as we had to leave before it started.

Classy looking rider thoughand I hope Steve Dixon decides to offer him a deal for the remainder of the season.
philG
5/28/2015 11:42pm
jamma10 wrote:
He rode really well in the first moto last weekend, he reeled in the leader Adam Sterry with a few laps to go and Sterry (in...
He rode really well in the first moto last weekend, he reeled in the leader Adam Sterry with a few laps to go and Sterry (in front of his home fans) has been the guy to beat most rounds this year. Not sure what happened in the second EMX race as we had to leave before it started.

Classy looking rider thoughand I hope Steve Dixon decides to offer him a deal for the remainder of the season.
Did you forget the bit where sterry checked out and then fell.
5/29/2015 12:52am Edited Date/Time 5/29/2015 12:53am
jamma10 wrote:
He rode really well in the first moto last weekend, he reeled in the leader Adam Sterry with a few laps to go and Sterry (in...

Serré is the man to beat yes, but Desprey have won half of the races...
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
5/29/2015 12:54am
Danster wrote:
crusty_xx wrote:
bsharkey wrote:
are you sure? im sure he said if he races mx2 he cant return to the states and race amateur A anymore
I don't know anything about american amateur races and classes
But he's on the entry list for MX2 along some other riders he raced with last weekend.
We will know tomorrow I guess Wink
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
5/29/2015 12:56am
jamma10 wrote:

Serré is the man to beat yes, but Desprey have won half of the races...
if I had to guess I'd say Graulus will end up with the title. He just had a very bad weekend in italy and it's only 4/9 races so far.
Or Desprey if he doesnt keep having DNFs...
RY4N37
5/29/2015 1:20am
Was really impressed by him. He didn't look all that great in qualifying and was around mid pack. But he really stepped it up for the first race, got a good start and ran solid second. Was maybe a little fortunate that Adam Sterry toppled off when miles in front and that allowed him the chance to reel him in. But he took that opportunity really well. An impressive European debut for sure
jamma10
5/29/2015 1:51am
jamma10 wrote:

philG wrote:
Did you forget the bit where sterry checked out and then fell.
Come on Phil, you can give credit occasionally! Smile Sterry fell on the fourth lap and Sanayei consistently posted faster laptimes for the rest of the moto. You can't say he didn't ride well?
mccread
5/29/2015 2:32am
He rode really well that first moto, Sterry had bent forks and said the bike was kicking on him and gave him arm pump after he crashed. But either way impressive first moto from Darian Sanayei. Bit tougher in the second but a bad start in that class isn't easy as it's so competitive. Overall it was an impressive debut!

We spoke with Darian after that impressive first moto and he was undecided whether he would stay with Dixon or go back to the USA

Darian Sanayei interview
RY4N37
5/29/2015 2:46am
I think it's good that some Amateurs from America are giving the route of turning pro in Europe some consideration. It was great to see Covington do it, and it would be cool if Sanayei went the same way too. It might be an option that we see more young riders take, given that you can turn pro in Europe 3 years earlier than you can in America
GD2
Fantasy
1081st
5/29/2015 10:43am
I'm pretty sure that Dixon stated that he would ride the MX2 class in France, and if he did well they would consider signing him for the rest of the year,
PjotrrB
5/30/2015 1:42am
No Darian Sanayei in MX2 free practice this morning in France. Guess he has decided to keep his options open at least for now.
ayearinmx
5/30/2015 3:05am
If he rides MX2, he can't race Loretta's.... or maybe he can't if he scores points in MX2..... either way, he won't risk racing MX2 until a deal is all signed, sealed and delivered
Huey497
5/30/2015 4:34am
He had goggle issues in the second Moto and he's back getting ready for Mammoth and Loretta's. If he does well there will likely be better offers. If not, he can always go back to Europe.
machine
5/30/2015 8:02am
It will be interesting to see how well guys like Covington do as far as getting a good US ride, once they come back to the US.
steed 2.0
5/30/2015 8:46am
machine wrote:
It will be interesting to see how well guys like Covington do as far as getting a good US ride, once they come back to the...
It will be interesting to see how well guys like Covington do as far as getting a good US ride, once they come back to the US.
30 sec SmileWink
machine
5/30/2015 9:00am
machine wrote:
It will be interesting to see how well guys like Covington do as far as getting a good US ride, once they come back to the...
steed 2.0 wrote:
30 sec SmileWink
No I mean will teams be eager to sign them or not, since the have been basically out of sight out if mind in Europe.

Post a reply to: Matterley EMX Moto 1 Winner, Darien Sanayei

The Latest