Matt Moss - Suzuki Support?

Edited Date/Time 1/26/2015 7:24am
How much support is Matt Moss getting from Suzuki for supercross? I just saw in pit bits that they gave him a set of factory Showa suspension. Is he basically on the same bike as Baggett or not?
|
Old Mate
1/25/2015 6:09pm
Definatly not James, The showa set he was given is off the shelf and up to him to set, also Yoshi gave him a pipe.
mx836
1/25/2015 6:14pm
You can't get a better source than that!!
JB479
1/25/2015 6:27pm Edited Date/Time 1/25/2015 6:27pm
Old Mate wrote:
Definatly not James, The showa set he was given is off the shelf and up to him to set, also Yoshi gave him a pipe.
Is he 100%? Last year he was beating a couple of guys who are now beating him. His starts aren't as good either.

Im not having a go at him, He is still doing a good job.
1/25/2015 6:53pm
Surely it would make sense to put Moss on Stewarts bike while he's over in the US and Stewart is out for nearly the whole year?

The Shop

Jrewing
1/25/2015 8:43pm
Surely it would make sense to put Moss on Stewarts bike while he's over in the US and Stewart is out for nearly the whole year?
You'd think hey.
Old Mate
1/25/2015 9:09pm
Old Mate wrote:
JB479 wrote:
Is he 100%? Last year he was beating a couple of guys who are now beating him. His starts aren't as good either. Im not having...
Is he 100%? Last year he was beating a couple of guys who are now beating him. His starts aren't as good either.

i think he was expecting the good bike after the few semi wins etc last year on the stocker, so maybe dropped a little heart and enthusiasm.
Excaliburbmx
1/26/2015 2:38am
Old Mate wrote:
JB479 wrote:
Is he 100%? Last year he was beating a couple of guys who are now beating him. His starts aren't as good either. Im not having...

Old Mate wrote:
i think he was expecting the good bike after the few semi wins etc last year on the stocker, so maybe dropped a little heart and...
i think he was expecting the good bike after the few semi wins etc last year on the stocker, so maybe dropped a little heart and enthusiasm.
Could Reed maybe use Matt as a fill in?
Or is he to comfortable on yellow?
aaryn #234
Fantasy
2471st
1/26/2015 2:43am
Certainly has not looked himself from little we have seen on TV Old Mate.

We know he has the talent, hopefully we can see him at his best at the last two rounds before he heads home, I know he has two main events in him Smile
500guy
1/26/2015 7:17am
Old Mate wrote:
JB479 wrote:

Old Mate wrote:
i think he was expecting the good bike after the few semi wins etc last year on the stocker, so maybe dropped a little heart and...
You know it sucks that happened.

Weston Pieck got over looked what seemed like 10 times but He kept going for it and wound up at JGR.
mxb2
1/26/2015 7:24am
Make sense to put metty on it, he has made the main each try. But his canadian schedule will confict with the rest od sx.

Post a reply to: Matt Moss - Suzuki Support?

The Latest