Matt Goerke

morning_stiffy
2/15/2011 3:44pm
flarider wrote:
Actually, you're wrong and I know EXACTLY how Matt got hurt. He was hurt before it popped practicing, because he had spent the prior three weeks...
Actually, you're wrong and I know EXACTLY how Matt got hurt.
He was hurt before it popped practicing, because he had spent the prior three weeks on crutches because of it.
That was EXACT, in GREAT detail, good job on that one. Idiot
flarider wrote:
I never said I was going to get into detail on how Matt got hurt initially, and I don't plan to. I have talked to GuyB...
I never said I was going to get into detail on how Matt got hurt initially, and I don't plan to.
I have talked to GuyB and others and it's not worth getting into, but it does make those of you on your Stewart bashing high horse look silly, which is why I said "suck on that" because it was a "racing thing" with Matt on the receiving end.
I'm defending Stewart, not bashing him. Read the black flagging Stewart thread, I defend him there.

You claim to know EXACTLY how he got hurt, so enlighten us. Since you seem to know everything.
Clutchy
2/15/2011 3:46pm
35smom wrote:
Bashing someone? Show me where? Do you even realize what he said? Get over yourself....Oh im sorry I thought we were adults? But yet you can...
Bashing someone? Show me where? Do you even realize what he said?
Get over yourself....Oh im sorry I thought we were adults? But yet you can come on here a call people names....have a great evening!
BTW my daughter is 25 Clutchy and many within MX know her...
Yeah, He said he thought Dave was a pompous self centered/narcissistic prick also...? based on how he ( in his own eyes ) see's how Dave can treat people.

Then you took it upon yourself to get involved and belittle that person, when it had nothing to do with you. Thats kind of a mob mentality, so in essence Dave freaking started a riot......! and now senseless lives and property are going to be lost. All because of DAVE.

and this sexual innuendo is really creepy....even in jest. If you have that same bulge in your side pocket as Pala SURE!!! My daughter says you def have to show her how you do that...LOL

Why is it so hard to admit that is a sexual innuendo and it went back and forth. Which is cool, hell post pictures of you running around Daytona in a thong, I'm down for that....? But that 99% of the people that come on this board don't know whether your daughter is 12 or 50. That makes it a little creepy.

Other then that I look forward to the pictures. Hell if you can talk Dave into running a lap and since your daughters 25, heck im good with that too.... Adults away. YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW
35smom
2/15/2011 4:02pm
35smom wrote:
Bashing someone? Show me where? Do you even realize what he said? Get over yourself....Oh im sorry I thought we were adults? But yet you can...
Bashing someone? Show me where? Do you even realize what he said?
Get over yourself....Oh im sorry I thought we were adults? But yet you can come on here a call people names....have a great evening!
BTW my daughter is 25 Clutchy and many within MX know her...
Clutchy wrote:
Yeah, He said he thought Dave was a pompous self centered/narcissistic prick also...? based on how he ( in his own eyes ) see's how Dave...
Yeah, He said he thought Dave was a pompous self centered/narcissistic prick also...? based on how he ( in his own eyes ) see's how Dave can treat people.

Then you took it upon yourself to get involved and belittle that person, when it had nothing to do with you. Thats kind of a mob mentality, so in essence Dave freaking started a riot......! and now senseless lives and property are going to be lost. All because of DAVE.

and this sexual innuendo is really creepy....even in jest. If you have that same bulge in your side pocket as Pala SURE!!! My daughter says you def have to show her how you do that...LOL

Why is it so hard to admit that is a sexual innuendo and it went back and forth. Which is cool, hell post pictures of you running around Daytona in a thong, I'm down for that....? But that 99% of the people that come on this board don't know whether your daughter is 12 or 50. That makes it a little creepy.

Other then that I look forward to the pictures. Hell if you can talk Dave into running a lap and since your daughters 25, heck im good with that too.... Adults away. YEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW
AGAIN...go re read it. I did not belittle him just made a comment on HIS comment of Dave, IN fact it was said jokingly and with a jab at Dave. And Yes it was in defense of my friend Dave....as HIS comment was in defense of you...agreed? Difference is I no longer feel the need to call people names...ive reformed. (think about it you will feel much better about yourself)
As for sexual innuendo...your point is? Its hurting who? You wrote the reference to my daughter AFTER all the previous posts that easily pointed out what we talking about. I call BS...and no pics they get too many innocent people in trouble! Tongue
Clutchy
2/15/2011 4:04pm
flarider wrote:
Actually, you're wrong and I know EXACTLY how Matt got hurt. He was hurt before it popped practicing, because he had spent the prior three weeks...
He was hurt before it popped practicing, because he had spent the prior three weeks on crutches because of it.

"I'll bet you don't know exactly where Matt was. And exactly what he was doing when he got hurt. What he was thinking and what color his skivvies were and whether or not the skid mark was there prior too or after....."

Sheesh.... Dave that was my point...That is me speaking for you talking to me... I know you know exactly where, what, when, how, why and that you want anyone that will listen to you know that. So that everyone is aware of your direct connection to all things moto and everything else, and yet not tell anyone shit... typical.

Character issue, lacking character. Someone with good character treats everyone with respect, not just those you deem worthy of all things Dave.

The Shop

Clutchy
2/15/2011 4:12pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2011 4:15pm
35smom wrote:
AGAIN...go re read it. I did not belittle him just made a comment on HIS comment of Dave, IN fact it was said jokingly and with...
AGAIN...go re read it. I did not belittle him just made a comment on HIS comment of Dave, IN fact it was said jokingly and with a jab at Dave. And Yes it was in defense of my friend Dave....as HIS comment was in defense of you...agreed? Difference is I no longer feel the need to call people names...ive reformed. (think about it you will feel much better about yourself)
As for sexual innuendo...your point is? Its hurting who? You wrote the reference to my daughter AFTER all the previous posts that easily pointed out what we talking about. I call BS...and no pics they get too many innocent people in trouble! Tongue
Okay.... So lets do this. I agree to disagree with the first thing and the third thing not so much the second thing and everything in general....!

And The pictures are out. 20 seconds of video instead, you can put that on a replay loop. that will suffice.

Oh and your call on thong color and who participates with you. Even though Dave comes off to me as a prick sometimes, I'm sure he has a drop dead sexxxxy ass.

many innocent people in trouble!

P.S.. I call BS on the innocent people thing. innocent my ass.
Clutchy
2/15/2011 4:16pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2011 4:16pm
And I'm really glad Matt is getting back on the bike... Better luck in his future hopefully.
flarider
2/15/2011 4:17pm
flarider wrote:
Clutchy wrote:
[b]"I'll bet you don't know exactly where Matt was. And exactly what he was doing when he got hurt. What he was thinking and what color...

"I'll bet you don't know exactly where Matt was. And exactly what he was doing when he got hurt. What he was thinking and what color his skivvies were and whether or not the skid mark was there prior too or after....."

Sheesh.... Dave that was my point...That is me speaking for you talking to me... I know you know exactly where, what, when, how, why and that you want anyone that will listen to you know that. So that everyone is aware of your direct connection to all things moto and everything else, and yet not tell anyone shit... typical.

Character issue, lacking character. Someone with good character treats everyone with respect, not just those you deem worthy of all things Dave.
Yeah, and you have been oh so respectful the last couple days
You got what you've been giving and now you don't like it, well, too bad.

I treat people the same way they treat me and others.
35smom
2/15/2011 4:24pm
Clutchy wrote:
And I'm really glad Matt is getting back on the bike... Better luck in his future hopefully.
Now see if that had been your first comment it would have not evolved to this...everybody takes comments differently. To me after going back and looking it seems you mocked Dave for the "racing deal" analogy. May have not been your intention...but its taken that way.
Time to move on from here...
Clutchy
2/15/2011 4:38pm
flarider wrote:
Yeah, and you have been oh so respectful the last couple days You got what you've been giving and now you don't like it, well, too...
Yeah, and you have been oh so respectful the last couple days
You got what you've been giving and now you don't like it, well, too bad.

I treat people the same way they treat me and others.
Yeah...? well you were so respectful on Thursday the 10th.....

Honestly though Dave, How have I been so disrespectful the last couple days..?

what..because I would just like to see a guy stop crashing into people before someone ends up in a chair or worse..? Hell it would behoove him to settle his ass down just a little. If James would of subscribed to that a couple years ago, he'd have twice as much of everything. Win's, championships, Money.

But I do appreciate you keeping me in line... and Exactly what was it I did to get you to jump on that high horse of yours again..?
MX Dad #27
Fantasy
279th
2/15/2011 4:43pm
How the hell did we end up with all this crap, when we started by telling people Matt Goerke is back?!
GO TEAM TiLube!!
Clutchy
2/15/2011 4:50pm
Clutchy wrote:
35smom wrote:
Now see if that had been your first comment it would have not evolved to this...everybody takes comments differently. To me after going back and looking...
Now see if that had been your first comment it would have not evolved to this...everybody takes comments differently. To me after going back and looking it seems you mocked Dave for the "racing deal" analogy. May have not been your intention...but its taken that way.
Time to move on from here...
35smom...My first post was sarcastically mocking Guyb for using the term " for a while " instead of " forever "....( Although I do know Guyb has huge respect for the guys ) and was very sincere in saying great for Matt and its hard to keep the pace coming back from any lay off. The " not having any of those racing deals " was just a touch of sarcasm from the week that was.

How long is " for a while" .....?????

Great for matt........ Now lets hope he can keep the pace and not have any of those racing deals.

P.S....Ehhh Hmmm.. Ummmm No side stepping the video....Wink
Clutchy
2/15/2011 4:51pm
Glad we all decided to get along. =]
Fuck you Stiffy...................................Whistling
2/15/2011 5:39pm
This is sooo awesome...we have to get all you hot young bitches together and have a live streaming cat fight/oil wrestling tournament....Wait a minute...wtf, this is a moto site, and you guys are dudes....I think?...Dry
motoxxx599
Fantasy
875th
2/15/2011 6:17pm
Hey FlaRider you ever see Matt Bigos around anymore?
flarider
2/15/2011 6:31pm
motoxxx599 wrote:
Hey FlaRider you ever see Matt Bigos around anymore?
I talk to him
He's in the San Diego area
He posted in non-moto today, a thread about Alberto Contador
mxhonda831
2/15/2011 7:09pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2011 7:09pm
DAVE!

I seen matt riding today at milestone, he looked good! I'm guessing
you already knew that Whistling
UpTiTe
Fantasy
4109th
2/15/2011 7:22pm
How did a INFORMATIVE thread about Matt turn into this shit?

Thanks for the update, Matt is one of my son's faves, everytime he sees him he always give him something after always spending time talking to him.
flarider
2/15/2011 7:40pm Edited Date/Time 2/15/2011 7:41pm
UpTiTe wrote:
How did a INFORMATIVE thread about Matt turn into this shit? Thanks for the update, Matt is one of my son's faves, everytime he sees him...
How did a INFORMATIVE thread about Matt turn into this shit?

Thanks for the update, Matt is one of my son's faves, everytime he sees him he always give him something after always spending time talking to him.
VEGAS711
2/15/2011 8:52pm
mxhonda831 wrote:
DAVE!

I seen matt riding today at milestone, he looked good! I'm guessing
you already knew that Whistling
"I saw Matt riding today" there fixed it for you.Laughing
VEGAS711
2/15/2011 8:58pm
flarider wrote:
Oh, there was more than that...
35smom wrote:
This year you will have to show us how its done....and Joey will be racing there too! Cant wait
Yeah Dave. Please come to Vegas and show us how it's done too. Bring your skills out to play our $25 machines (our economy could use the boost) I mean you can really win a lot here our jackpots are bigger than those Indian guys.Whistling
mxb2
2/16/2011 1:29pm Edited Date/Time 2/16/2011 2:03pm
Welcome back BEEF! I was at budds creek when he won and had mismatched gear LOL!
MX45
2/16/2011 2:01pm
Go Matt! Just make it to the outdoors healthy please! (and see you in Daytona)

Post a reply to: Matt Goerke

The Latest