Marquez doing some MX

BigMX
7/29/2014 7:37am
You would think that a guy who makes millions of $ could afford to water the track! Grinning
early
Fantasy
2212th
7/29/2014 7:44am
WTF is he doing on an mx track during an undefeated season?! Fun? Definitely. Smart? No!

Valentinos downfall started when he hurt his shoulder on an mx bike. (many many other factors were also involved)
BigMX
7/29/2014 8:16am
early wrote:
WTF is he doing on an mx track during an undefeated season?! Fun? Definitely. Smart? No! Valentinos downfall started when he hurt his shoulder on an...
WTF is he doing on an mx track during an undefeated season?! Fun? Definitely. Smart? No!

Valentinos downfall started when he hurt his shoulder on an mx bike. (many many other factors were also involved)
He must really enjoy MX because he broke his leg riding MX before the MotoGP season started. It was thought that this pre season injury may affect him this year. Apparently it did not...
early
Fantasy
2212th
7/29/2014 8:22am
BigMX wrote:
He must really enjoy MX because he broke his leg riding MX before the MotoGP season started. It was thought that this pre season injury may...
He must really enjoy MX because he broke his leg riding MX before the MotoGP season started. It was thought that this pre season injury may affect him this year. Apparently it did not...
Pretty sure he was riding flat track when he broke his leg.
marquez injury

The Shop

7/29/2014 8:27am Edited Date/Time 7/29/2014 8:27am
squidbillies!!!!
best avatar yet!
BigMX
7/29/2014 8:38am
BigMX wrote:
He must really enjoy MX because he broke his leg riding MX before the MotoGP season started. It was thought that this pre season injury may...
early wrote:
Pretty sure he was riding flat track when he broke his leg.
marquez injury
I guess you are right. On the TV race broadcast they said it was a motocross accident.
early
Fantasy
2212th
7/29/2014 8:50am
tek14
7/29/2014 10:39am
Must be scary to watch him jump.. never stands on bike.. just stay in sitting on it.
crusty_xx
Fantasy
154th
7/29/2014 10:10pm
I rode with Dominique aegerter, he's pretty fast on a dirtbike too
wow123
7/30/2014 3:10am
crusty_xx wrote:
Yep, I used to ride with Steve Martin (WSBK) knew how to hold it on down the straights.

He mentioned reaction times, with all the stuff happening in mx.

Funny someone always mentions falling off, ??? they have to train and rather than burnout on their "day" gig
they use other forms of motosport
and lets face MX is the coolest
jtiger12
7/30/2014 3:25am
early wrote:
WTF is he doing on an mx track during an undefeated season?! Fun? Definitely. Smart? No! Valentinos downfall started when he hurt his shoulder on an...

Concur. If I were the team owner I would freak. Perfect season on the line, preparing to make history. Jumps on mx bike...Shocked
SethGator
7/30/2014 5:52am
crusty_xx wrote:
that's sweet, Domi is the shit...just notched up his first career GP victory followed up by a podium in his debut at the Suzuka 8hr.
SethGator
7/30/2014 5:53am
wow123 wrote:
Yep, I used to ride with Steve Martin (WSBK) knew how to hold it on down the straights. He mentioned reaction times, with all the stuff...
Yep, I used to ride with Steve Martin (WSBK) knew how to hold it on down the straights.

He mentioned reaction times, with all the stuff happening in mx.

Funny someone always mentions falling off, ??? they have to train and rather than burnout on their "day" gig
they use other forms of motosport
and lets face MX is the coolest
Steve is an awesome dude, super knowledgeable and will tell it like it is with no filter.
MotoMalyDad
7/30/2014 6:19am
early wrote:

+1 Although to be far to Rossi, Casey Stoner has been the only rider to master the Ducati beast
SethGator
7/30/2014 6:55am
+1 Although to be far to Rossi, Casey Stoner has been the only rider to master the Ducati beast
Troy Bayliss got a victory on it as a wild-card at the final round in Valencia - 2006
early
Fantasy
2212th
7/30/2014 7:20am
Rossi hurt his shoulder in April 2010 riding mx, then broke his tib/fib in June, then went to Ducati for 2011. I think there is a good chance he could have won the 2010 championship if not for that shoulder injury although Lorenzo was really coming on at that point. He is just now riding well again but there were more factors than just Ducati.

If it were me,or my team, or the guy i was paying i would tell him to stay off mx during the season.
jtiger12
7/30/2014 10:46am
Since we are on the topic, isn't he amazing to watch? I am constantly blown away watching that dude ride an edge, powersliding through turns at 100mph. looks like he has a long term lease up in Lorenzo s head
gsxrcr28
Fantasy
2452nd
7/30/2014 10:53am
jtiger12 wrote:
Since we are on the topic, isn't he amazing to watch? I am constantly blown away watching that dude ride an edge, powersliding through turns at...
Since we are on the topic, isn't he amazing to watch? I am constantly blown away watching that dude ride an edge, powersliding through turns at 100mph. looks like he has a long term lease up in Lorenzo s head
He is amazing. He's bringing in a whole new level of talent.

OP thanks for posting the video, that was very cool.
SethGator
7/30/2014 11:06am
gsxrcr28 wrote:
He is amazing. He's bringing in a whole new level of talent. OP thanks for posting the video, that was very cool.
He is amazing. He's bringing in a whole new level of talent.

OP thanks for posting the video, that was very cool.
tends to happen when you are on the best bike, and the Yamaha is down. Dani was faster than Marc in Germany but screwed the pooch when he wasn't aggressive with Bradl, and Marc was able to build a gap. Things will be different next year, and most definitely in 2016 with new tire/rule package. Maverick Vinales has signed a 2-yr deal with factory Suzuki and Marc will have for competition from him for sure.

Post a reply to: Marquez doing some MX

The Latest