Man Cave.....well the bathroom anyway.

mxb2
5/27/2011 2:39pm
kind of crazy huh ? so nice to go home at night and not talk shop !

S
peelout wrote:
yeah, i figured you would have a moto guy. i actually have broke up with a few girls in the last couple years for the sole...
yeah, i figured you would have a moto guy.

i actually have broke up with a few girls in the last couple years for the sole reason they won't invest any time into either MY racing or watching it on tv with me and friends.

i won't miss 'em
my passions are college sports Lakers/Broncs and music, he's into all, that works.

S
I ll sell you some laker tickets ! lol.
Sondy132001
5/27/2011 2:43pm
peelout wrote:
yeah, i figured you would have a moto guy. i actually have broke up with a few girls in the last couple years for the sole...
yeah, i figured you would have a moto guy.

i actually have broke up with a few girls in the last couple years for the sole reason they won't invest any time into either MY racing or watching it on tv with me and friends.

i won't miss 'em
my passions are college sports Lakers/Broncs and music, he's into all, that works.

S
mxb2 wrote:
Ok you need to stop stalking me Wink and I'll have season tix for this coming season !
mxb2
5/27/2011 2:51pm Edited Date/Time 5/27/2011 2:52pm

S
mxb2 wrote:
Ok you need to stop stalking me Wink and I'll have season tix for this coming season !
No stalking here, I m not that bored LOL!
5/27/2011 2:52pm
newmann wrote:
Somewhat ashamed that I've let this project go on for soooo long without finishing out the interior but the last six years have had me going...
Somewhat ashamed that I've let this project go on for soooo long without finishing out the interior but the last six years have had me going so many different directions that all the personal crap has just gotten pushed to the side. Finally though this year has a few things getting wrapped up. Not much, but the downstairs bathroom is pretty much done. Not enough time.....not enough dinero.Smile Anyone else??

Too much crap got in the way of finishing the bathroom? I would have thought that would be all the more reason to finish it. Lol, j/k. It looks good.

The Shop

lumpy790
5/27/2011 7:37pm Edited Date/Time 5/27/2011 7:38pm
I have the same toilet paper roll holder in our basement bathroom.
we use 2..... the soft TP is mine.
Ozy
5/28/2011 10:50am
Newman, is that wall receptacle next to the sink hooked up to the load side of a GFI receptacle? if not you should go to home depot and get a GFI and switch it out. any receptacle within 6' of water should be ground fault protected

clean job on the bathroom

Post a reply to: Man Cave.....well the bathroom anyway.

The Latest