Malcolm Stewart's Instagram?

NoeOrtiz
Edited Date/Time 11/9/2016 11:56am
Sorry for making another Stewart post. I'm not trying to get any answers about finding out where the Stewart's are riding next year. I already gave up. But does anyone know what the meaning of Malcolm's last insta posts means? I'm just trying to make sense of it,and see what his reasons are for not racing or having a deal yet. The discreetness is getting old now.
|
hvaughn88
11/9/2016 11:51am Edited Date/Time 11/9/2016 11:53am
NoeOrtiz wrote:
Sorry for making another Stewart post. I'm not trying to get any answers about finding out where the Stewart's are riding next year. I already gave...
Sorry for making another Stewart post. I'm not trying to get any answers about finding out where the Stewart's are riding next year. I already gave up. But does anyone know what the meaning of Malcolm's last insta posts means? I'm just trying to make sense of it,and see what his reasons are for not racing or having a deal yet. The discreetness is getting old now.
Post up a link! Your discreet post about malcolm's discreet post is too discreet.

Edit: haha, there it is
NoeOrtiz
11/9/2016 11:52am
NoeOrtiz wrote:
Sorry for making another Stewart post. I'm not trying to get any answers about finding out where the Stewart's are riding next year. I already gave...
hvaughn88 wrote:
Post up a link! Your discreet post about malcolm's discreet post is too discreet.

Edit: haha, there it is
Haha sorry. You posted before I uploaded the photo
Ramrod
Fantasy
1692nd
11/9/2016 11:57am
What's it about for him? Politics, business, treatment of his family?

The Shop

MotoMalyDad
11/9/2016 11:59am Edited Date/Time 11/9/2016 11:59am
Why can't people post the whole idea in their head ? Does every tweet have to be a Friday soap opera ending ? Stay tuned and I will give you a little more info next tweet
11/9/2016 12:10pm
for fucks sake... this vagueness is pissing me off. I like Malcolm; but this is some high school girl shit.
hvaughn88
11/9/2016 12:23pm
Is it not obvious to y'all? He's clearly talking about 2 strokes.
JSmith
11/9/2016 12:54pm
He must be a middle aged school girl dressed up in a man's body. No grown man would post some dumb shit like that.
Camp332
11/9/2016 12:55pm
Low on protein is my guess Bro.
Stuntman949
11/9/2016 1:15pm
"I look serious in this. I'll post a vague thought."
11/9/2016 1:17pm
It's not just Malcolm. Half the shit I see on social media is vague as fuck. That might be the next big app. Vaguebook.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
11/9/2016 1:56pm
I think hes either saying he doesn't have a deal because of his race or that he had lemonade for lunch that wasn't very good, your guess is as good as mine. Wink
11/9/2016 2:01pm
A run-on sentence that makes no sense, and you're calling other people idiots.
I love Vital!
newmann
11/9/2016 2:02pm
I have to show up for work every damn day to get a paycheck and he might have to as well. Maybe he will have to show up without his family in tow and do it on his own like the rest of us? Hell , who knows...I like Malcolm and want to see him on a 450. Get out there and show them what you have. Promotion and pay raise could be just around the corner.
langhammx
Fantasy
581st
11/9/2016 2:14pm
lostboy819 wrote:
I think hes either saying he doesn't have a deal because of his race or that he had lemonade for lunch that wasn't very good, your...
I think hes either saying he doesn't have a deal because of his race or that he had lemonade for lunch that wasn't very good, your guess is as good as mine. Wink
Bingo.

It's too bad too, I really like Malcolm and I hate to see him blaming him not having a ride on racism. That's just wrong on so many levels.... Mookie will do great on a 450, but he's got to find a team that is willing to deal with Big James. (THE REAL PROBLEM, IMO) This will NOT be easy , but I hope he is on the line when A1 comes around.
731chopper
Fantasy
355th
11/9/2016 2:28pm
I've noticed that Mookie has changed his tone on social media a lot since last year. I don't like it because he use to be such a fun and outgoing guy. He's developed this "us against them" mentality when it comes to his brother. Malcom has achieved so much and gotten out of his brother's shadow. You'd think that'd be a good thing for him but it's almost as if he resents it. I wish he'd just say what he wants to say though rather than post these cryptic messages.

And can the blowhards who either want to fist pump or whine on these boards about the election shut their pie hole? Malcom has been making comments like this before the political season started.
NoeOrtiz
11/9/2016 2:30pm
Well what ever his message behind that post, its gone now. Malcolm deleted it haha. I never understand why people post something just to delete it shortly after
Awood
Fantasy
4233rd
11/9/2016 2:32pm
langhammx wrote:
Bingo. It's too bad too, I really like Malcolm and I hate to see him blaming him not having a ride on racism. That's just wrong...
Bingo.

It's too bad too, I really like Malcolm and I hate to see him blaming him not having a ride on racism. That's just wrong on so many levels.... Mookie will do great on a 450, but he's got to find a team that is willing to deal with Big James. (THE REAL PROBLEM, IMO) This will NOT be easy , but I hope he is on the line when A1 comes around.
Don't worry. He'll be on the line.
NoeOrtiz
11/9/2016 2:41pm
731chopper wrote:
I've noticed that Mookie has changed his tone on social media a lot since last year. I don't like it because he use to be such...
I've noticed that Mookie has changed his tone on social media a lot since last year. I don't like it because he use to be such a fun and outgoing guy. He's developed this "us against them" mentality when it comes to his brother. Malcom has achieved so much and gotten out of his brother's shadow. You'd think that'd be a good thing for him but it's almost as if he resents it. I wish he'd just say what he wants to say though rather than post these cryptic messages.

And can the blowhards who either want to fist pump or whine on these boards about the election shut their pie hole? Malcom has been making comments like this before the political season started.
I started noticing the same too. I felt as if his old Instagram was a lot more personal and fun. He was more connected with his fans. Now the post you get from him are like what I brought up in this forum. Or better yet a pic of his brother or a random pic of anything with the caption "
11/9/2016 2:43pm
Maybe he just means, it's not just about riding dirtbikes, as racing IS his life. That's all those kids have done. It's their lives and livelyhood.
The only people that have definitively made it racial, are the responders. Just like every other Stewart thread. No one knows! Stop guessing.
captmoto
11/9/2016 2:49pm
langhammx wrote:
Bingo. It's too bad too, I really like Malcolm and I hate to see him blaming him not having a ride on racism. That's just wrong...
Bingo.

This is what I'm thinking. Maybe a team wants to deal with Malcolm straight up but Big James gets in there and just digs in. Mike Alessi had it made at Suzuki but Tony just couldn't get the fuck out of the way.
Stephon
11/9/2016 2:53pm
A run-on sentence that makes no sense, and you're calling other people idiots.
I love Vital!
I thought it was just me looking to make sense of all of those words without punctuation. Did the poster even read the sentence back to him/herself before clicking submit? Should "E.A.D" have a period behind the "D"?
38special
11/9/2016 3:24pm
JSmith wrote:
He must be a middle aged school girl dressed up in a man's body. No grown man would post some dumb shit like that.
That's worth quoting.
Sparkey
11/9/2016 3:44pm
If it was only about the dirtbikes, he would accept it (the offer), but he's not going to sell himself short on the financial side.
brimx153
11/9/2016 4:02pm
Mookie said ,geico would nt give him a bike for the outdoor s . which everyone know s was crap .Then blame s everyone for not 450 getting a ride ,and its well know he is after turning down at least one . Guy is starting to sound like a real douche . plus he did not kill a very weak 250 class last year anyway . does he deserve a ride , yes , for no more money tho than a hell of alot of guys who got rides instead of him tho .
Excaliburbmx
11/9/2016 4:38pm
He had a good thing going last year in sx. Not riding outdoors lowered his stock.

Hope he just rides and has fun. James is bringing him down.
51xc
11/9/2016 4:43pm
he deleted the post btw
Fourth_Floor
11/9/2016 4:43pm
"if it was only about dirt bikes" James invites him over to his house to go riding "I would accept it, but it aint." James uses the false invite to go ride dirt bikes to get Malcom to babysit his kid so he can golf. Malcom's had enough of that shit. Pretty obvious post if you ask me...

Post a reply to: Malcolm Stewart's Instagram?

The Latest