Make me wonder where Track guy and Rocketlauncher are ?

500guy
5/25/2010 6:19pm
Ya see what I mean ?

Here's how it goes.

Hey Mike great job.
Masonry
5/25/2010 6:23pm
I am just going to respond to make you feel good.
kardy
5/25/2010 6:24pm
Track guy's out partyin' with me and Rupert tonight, give him a break.
500guy
5/25/2010 6:30pm
Masonry wrote:
Thank you

I was lonely

The Shop

nobhead
5/25/2010 7:22pm Edited Date/Time 5/25/2010 7:23pm
Masonry wrote:
Dude, don't know who you are but when I laugh and look at the poster, lately it's masectomy...uh Masonry. Ha.
5/25/2010 7:34pm
Alrighty now, I offered to call y'alls bluff a while back and tried to buy you gents a beer at the Phoenix SX race, but none of you would take me up on my offer. GuyB posted a pic of my son and I in the pits, so I was there for sure. Maybe it's you that's not real. Where are you?

Mikey, dead solid ride. The bike looked great, and you looked like you were born to ride it! There were a lot of those more powerful 450's behind you that did not have a pilot talended to keep up. Keep it on two wheels and collect your #1 plate in a few months!
500guy
5/25/2010 7:45pm
Alrighty now, I offered to call y'alls bluff a while back and tried to buy you gents a beer at the Phoenix SX race, but none...
Alrighty now, I offered to call y'alls bluff a while back and tried to buy you gents a beer at the Phoenix SX race, but none of you would take me up on my offer. GuyB posted a pic of my son and I in the pits, so I was there for sure. Maybe it's you that's not real. Where are you?

Mikey, dead solid ride. The bike looked great, and you looked like you were born to ride it! There were a lot of those more powerful 450's behind you that did not have a pilot talended to keep up. Keep it on two wheels and collect your #1 plate in a few months!
I know you are a real guy Rance.

I just want you to participate when it isn't damage control.
Masonry
5/25/2010 8:00pm
Alrighty now, I offered to call y'alls bluff a while back and tried to buy you gents a beer at the Phoenix SX race, but none...

500guy wrote:

Is that like asking you to participate when you aren't behind a computer screen?
aminkman
5/25/2010 8:03pm
Hey Jay, you coming out this weekend?
500guy
5/25/2010 8:20pm

500guy wrote:

Masonry wrote:
Is that like asking you to participate when you aren't behind a computer screen?
You obviously have no clue about my participation.
500guy
5/25/2010 8:22pm
aminkman wrote:
Hey Jay, you coming out this weekend?
Yes

See you there
VEGAS711
5/25/2010 9:59pm

We know you are a real guy. But you shouldn't have brought Phoenix up. Me being a nuetral party in the middle was witness to you not showing up at the Red7ride.com pit area at the prearranged time you had to meet BobbyM there. BobbyM was there with his wife, son and another guy. Your bluff just got called!!Woohoo
BobbyM
5/26/2010 5:29am

bullshit......

Grendel
5/26/2010 8:51am
He's right, Rocket Launcher. Despite having frequent contact with the Alessis in person, you're required to post your congratulations on a message board beforehand.

There should be an annotation in the board rules thread of how this obligation works IMMEDIATELY.
Sherwood
5/26/2010 8:54am
Grendel wrote:
He's right, Rocket Launcher. Despite having frequent contact with the Alessis in person, you're required to post your congratulations on a message board beforehand. There should...
He's right, Rocket Launcher. Despite having frequent contact with the Alessis in person, you're required to post your congratulations on a message board beforehand.

There should be an annotation in the board rules thread of how this obligation works IMMEDIATELY.
That's not what 500 guy meant.
500guy
5/26/2010 9:00am
Grendel wrote:
He's right, Rocket Launcher. Despite having frequent contact with the Alessis in person, you're required to post your congratulations on a message board beforehand. There should...

The only point I'm making is when there was some drama those guy's were on here 24/7 with explanations , distractions and outright bullshit.

Then Mike goes out and has a great day and we hear nothing but crickets from them.

Sure makes it seem like they have their strings pulled and are not on here for any reason except to dispute bad rumors about Mike.
Trip
5/26/2010 9:08am
Grendel wrote:

500guy wrote:
The only point I'm making is when there was some drama those guy's were on here 24/7 with explanations , distractions and outright bullshit. Then Mike...
The only point I'm making is when there was some drama those guy's were on here 24/7 with explanations , distractions and outright bullshit.

Then Mike goes out and has a great day and we hear nothing but crickets from them.

Sure makes it seem like they have their strings pulled and are not on here for any reason except to dispute bad rumors about Mike.
What are you looking for Jay? The "I told ya so?" It was one race, hell it was one moto. Great way to start the season, but imo, not really anything to go beating ones chest about.
500guy
5/26/2010 9:12am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:07pm
Grendel wrote:

500guy wrote:
The only point I'm making is when there was some drama those guy's were on here 24/7 with explanations , distractions and outright bullshit. Then Mike...

Trip wrote:
What are you looking for Jay? The "I told ya so?" It was one race, hell it was one moto. Great way to start the season...
What are you looking for Jay? The "I told ya so?" It was one race, hell it was one moto. Great way to start the season, but imo, not really anything to go beating ones chest about.
Not looking for anything. Just making an observation.

Trip, you participate regularly , weather I agree with you or not is something else.

A thread telling Bobm , myself and a few others to STFU seems more appropriate.
Trip
5/26/2010 9:18am
500guy wrote:
Not looking for anything. Just making an observation. Trip, you participate regularly , weather I agree with you or not is something else. A thread telling...

Trip, you participate regularly , weather I agree with you or not is something else.

Come on, you know agree with me on most topics.. Don't be afraid...

Oh, Bobby, you, and a few others need to STFU... Wink
GuyB
Fantasy
1215th
5/26/2010 9:22am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:07pm
5/26/2010 10:44am Edited Date/Time 4/17/2016 11:07pm
Nice vid there.

Looks like its going to be a hot one in Texas! We will see who has really been training for this stuff next weekend.

Side note, they are still looking for a few more Volunteers for Freestone. You usually get free all access passes and are done by noon, so plenty of time to see the racing. If you are interested let me know and I will get you in contact with the volunteer coordinator.
5/26/2010 10:49am
500guy wrote:
Not looking for anything. Just making an observation. Trip, you participate regularly , weather I agree with you or not is something else. A thread telling...

I certainly see your point.

I guess with my limited time on the boards, I have a tendency to just jump in when I feel like I can add value to the Alessi threads, which is something I may know a bit more about.

I also contribute on F1 threads here and there as that's my other passion.

But I will try and be a better board member and spread myself out a bit more on threads. Trust me, I have waaaaay more opinions!
PD441
5/26/2010 11:08am

500guy wrote:

Masonry wrote:
FYI, 500Guy has no problem participating face to face. Hiding behind a keyboard does not apply here.

Post a reply to: Make me wonder where Track guy and Rocketlauncher are ?

The Latest