Madskills Twitter Names

Edited Date/Time 3/20/2014 7:17pm
So I don't really feel like scrolling through 28 pages in order to find everybody's twitter names for madskillsBlink So everybody who has a twitter and is playing madskills, please post your account names in this thread so I can add you and beat youWoohoo Mine is: "mxwes"
|

The Shop

IWreckALot
3/20/2014 11:51am
ryanwhitmore19

I get butthurt pretty easy if you beat me though.
3/20/2014 12:17pm
Lookoutbelow11

You will probably beat me.
I searched it and I don't think I found you, are you sure you wrote your username correctly?
Ok so I don't have a twitter, but I have played the online Jam thing before. Is there a difference? Im dumb.
3/20/2014 3:03pm
Lookoutbelow11

You will probably beat me.
I searched it and I don't think I found you, are you sure you wrote your username correctly?
Ok so I don't have a twitter, but I have played the online Jam thing before. Is there a difference? Im dumb.
You may be connected through facebook then, the only way to race friends is if your connected through facebook or twitter. That's why I was asking for twitter account names
3/20/2014 3:06pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Deja vu? Oh well...Laughing Twitter ezz95b
Followed youWink Quick question guys, can you only play against people that are friends with you on twitter? Or can I just follow a bunch of people and it lets me play them?
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1151st
3/20/2014 3:48pm
EZZA 95B wrote:
Deja vu? Oh well...Laughing Twitter ezz95b
Followed you;) Quick question guys, can you only play against people that are friends with you on twitter? Or can I just follow a bunch of...
Followed youWink Quick question guys, can you only play against people that are friends with you on twitter? Or can I just follow a bunch of people and it lets me play them?
In time attack, only people you follow. In Jam, if you buy the premium thing, you can play anyone.Smile

Post a reply to: Madskills Twitter Names

The Latest