MY POURCELL 377 STORY!

TOSH25
Edited Date/Time 7/14/2014 10:18am
The guy is just Totally unpredictable. he looks effortless and un interested yet going as fast as the leaders. I watched him at the MXGP in England at Matterly Basin in 2011. he fell on the first lap of the second moto and was dead last then fell again which put him way down a lap so in true POURCELL petulance he rode back to the truck, threw his bike on the ground along with all his gear, jumped in his rental car and drove straight out of the circuit... WELL a few minutes later the race was red flagged and delayed for a good 10-15 mins resulting in a restart of the race from scratch, so low and behold somebody must of contacted mr POURCELL by txt, (because im sure he would of been ignoring all calls at this time) telling him what had happened and back comes POURCELL who throws on all his gear and only goes and finishes the race in 3rd to get a 2ND overall. I WAS LIKE WTF LOL
|
TOSH25
7/13/2014 12:58pm
I take it nobody likes my story hahaSad
7/13/2014 1:33pm
Haha I was there in 2011 as well. Saw him speed past me back to the pits, then came back and got on the podium.

The Shop

MotoX85
7/13/2014 1:35pm
TOSH25 wrote:
Because it is pathetic. You have just confirmed why everyone thinks he is a little whiny baby. This guy wanted a multi million dollar US contract, didn;t get it (for obvious reasons) and then stopped racing. Now he is barely making top 5 in the 250 class.

7/13/2014 1:50pm
Pourcel is my favorite rider. Moto has chewed him up and spit him out and he's still here and more technically skilled on a bike than anyone else.
Sunhouse
7/13/2014 2:19pm
TOSH25 wrote:
The guy is just Totally unpredictable. he looks effortless and un interested yet going as fast as the leaders. I watched him at the MXGP in...
The guy is just Totally unpredictable. he looks effortless and un interested yet going as fast as the leaders. I watched him at the MXGP in England at Matterly Basin in 2011. he fell on the first lap of the second moto and was dead last then fell again which put him way down a lap so in true POURCELL petulance he rode back to the truck, threw his bike on the ground along with all his gear, jumped in his rental car and drove straight out of the circuit... WELL a few minutes later the race was red flagged and delayed for a good 10-15 mins resulting in a restart of the race from scratch, so low and behold somebody must of contacted mr POURCELL by txt, (because im sure he would of been ignoring all calls at this time) telling him what had happened and back comes POURCELL who throws on all his gear and only goes and finishes the race in 3rd to get a 2ND overall. I WAS LIKE WTF LOL
IMO that is pretty damn amazing! In a good way that is Shocked
PJ205
7/13/2014 3:47pm
MotoX85 wrote:
Because it is pathetic. You have just confirmed why everyone thinks he is a little whiny baby. This guy wanted a multi million dollar US contract...
Because it is pathetic. You have just confirmed why everyone thinks he is a little whiny baby. This guy wanted a multi million dollar US contract, didn;t get it (for obvious reasons) and then stopped racing. Now he is barely making top 5 in the 250 class.

Barely making top 5s!?!? Golly, he better hang it up!
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
7/13/2014 3:51pm Edited Date/Time 7/13/2014 3:52pm
TOSH25 wrote:
Jeez Bro you just joined up today..........try and pace yourself. Wink
oshow
7/13/2014 7:00pm
TOSH25 wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:
Because it is pathetic. You have just confirmed why everyone thinks he is a little whiny baby. This guy wanted a multi million dollar US contract...

Speak for yourself, because you damn sure can't and don't speak for everyone.
Zycki11
7/13/2014 9:10pm
TOSH25 wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:

oshow wrote:
Trust me, he's a Hoosier looser. Been bitter for years. He holds the keys!
steve_97060
7/13/2014 9:21pm
TOSH25 wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:

oshow wrote:
apparently we have a lot of posters here who speak for the whole moto community..
FLmxer
Fantasy
905th
7/14/2014 6:53am
I had the same look as the kid in the Billy Madison clip. That is crazy.
TOSH25
7/14/2014 10:18am
Im sure it all just depends on which side of the bed he got out of that morning...and I dont think he gives a flying f**k who he makes happy or lets down. he just goes with the flow lol SillySidewaysTongue

Post a reply to: MY POURCELL 377 STORY!

The Latest