4li2k73z   Share your Vital activity on Facebook (More info)
close

MXoN to broadcast same day on CBS Sports Network

TFS

C100_95712290_1275569293

Posts: 377

Joined: 6/3/2010

Location: Memphis, TN USA

9/27/2012 4:38 AM

In case you missed it, or Geoff forgets to tell you-

http://motocrossmx1.com/?type=News&newsID=3103&title=2012%20Monster%20Energy%20FIM%20Motocross%20of%20Nations%20to%20Air%20same-day%20in%20USA%20and%20Canada%20on%20CBS%20Sports%20Network

Watch the MXoN 6pm Eastern, same day. Some people might even have this network on their channel list.

I rule, even when I'm gone!

ky_savage

C100_2352147482_2b20f5c5a8

Posts: 1522

Joined: 12/4/2008

Location: Perryville, KY USA

9/27/2012 4:41 AM

I get NBC Sports but not CBS Sports

Roczen FTW "again" 2014

baker_25_ccso

C100_photo_1388889784

Posts: 311

Joined: 9/29/2009

Location: Lawndale, NC USA

9/27/2012 4:44 AM

DirecTV Ch 613, Program guide shows Lucas Oil offroad racing right now, Hopefully it changes !!!

mccread

C100_628996418_1214998672

Posts: 4929

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: USA

9/27/2012 4:49 AM

ky_savage wrote: I get NBC Sports but not CBS Sports

mx-life.tv...

For a different look at American SX/MX, MXGP and British MX check out www.mxvice.com
SX King MC
World MX King Everts
US MX/SX Goat RC

flarider

C100_eibear

Posts: 34243

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Merritt Island, FL USA

9/27/2012 4:52 AM

My local cable, Brighthouse, also shows truck racing and not MXoN, which means I can't program DVR





This great Nation will endure as it has endured, will revive and will prosper. So, first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself. - FDR




"Grant money is not pork" - Rep Allen West

ky_savage

C100_2352147482_2b20f5c5a8

Posts: 1522

Joined: 12/4/2008

Location: Perryville, KY USA

9/27/2012 4:54 AM

ky_savage wrote: I get NBC Sports but not CBS Sports

mccread wrote: mx-life.tv...

How much for the one race?

Roczen FTW "again" 2014

peelout

C100_100238980_1294767206

Posts: 8382

Joined: 1/6/2011

Location: Ogden, UT USA

9/27/2012 4:59 AM

flarider wrote: My local cable, Brighthouse, also shows truck racing and not MXoN, which means I can't program DVR

Record a 5 hour block, broseph

kcco

Predator

C100_predator22222

Posts: 458

Joined: 10/21/2011

Location: TX, USA

9/27/2012 5:11 AM

Can I get a FUCK YEA!?!?

Get to the choppa!

ns503

C100_629293178_1215692266

Posts: 1546

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: NS Toolies, CAN

9/27/2012 5:19 AM

Well since it specifically mentioned Canada there, I have a question for fellow Canadians.

What channel is CBS Sports on Bell Exvu? I couldn't find that info on the Bell site, and couldn't find it on my guide last night.

HAF

Joe_Stricklin

C100_101344290_1283186346

Posts: 57

Joined: 8/30/2010

Location: N/A, USA

9/27/2012 5:38 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2012 5:45 AM

I have CBSSports on ATT Uverse and it showed LUCAS Flat Track 6pm Sunday.

Ing

C100_100_2211

Posts: 2908

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Spring Hill, FL USA

9/27/2012 5:54 AM

It's channel 1137 in the Tampa Bay area on BrightHouse. I already paid the $20 so I'll watch Sat. and Sun. morning.

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

jamma10

C100_avatar_roczen_1386255707

Posts: 7224

Joined: 8/24/2008

Location: Bristol, GBR

9/27/2012 5:57 AM

Ing wrote: It's channel 1137 in the Tampa Bay area on BrightHouse. I already paid the $20 so I'll watch Sat. and Sun. morning.

Did you find out if you purchased the mxdn ok?

http://www.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/MXoN-to-air-on-TV-in-USA,1244271?exclusive_forum_user=true&page=2

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

Ing

C100_100_2211

Posts: 2908

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Spring Hill, FL USA

9/27/2012 6:03 AM

Yea, thanks. Just where you mentioned it on my mxlife profile page.

The older I get, the faster I was. Posting without a cast on is fun!

Hoov

C100_0ef05f046490336ea8386f0b5df84d7e341164_final

Posts: 595

Joined: 2/7/2010

Location: Manhattan, KS USA

9/27/2012 6:03 AM

I have something called "CBS College Sports" on Cox cable. Does anyone know if it is the same as CBS Sports? My CBS College Sports has Lucas Off Road scheduled @ 6 PM Sunday.

jamma10

C100_avatar_roczen_1386255707

Posts: 7224

Joined: 8/24/2008

Location: Bristol, GBR

9/27/2012 6:04 AM

Ing wrote: Yea, thanks. Just where you mentioned it on my mxlife profile page.

Cool!

Its not the easiest site to navigate to be honest.

Jeff Emigs Keys to the Race:
1. Get a good start
2. Don't crash

disbanded

C100_moto003_2

Posts: 2259

Joined: 8/26/2007

Location: Denver, CO USA

9/27/2012 6:09 AM

Hoov wrote: I have something called "CBS College Sports" on Cox cable. Does anyone know if it is the same as CBS Sports? My CBS College Sports has Lucas Off Road scheduled @ 6 PM Sunday.

Yes, it is the same thing.

Devil1nNj

C100_933_45575b0c37a4f

Posts: 947

Joined: 11/12/2006

Location: Hewitt, NJ USA

9/27/2012 6:19 AM

TFS wrote: In case you missed it, or Geoff forgets to tell you-

http://motocrossmx1.com/?type=News&newsID=3103&title=2012%20Monster%20Energy%20FIM%20Motocross%20of%20Nations%20to%20Air%20same-day%20in%20USA%20and%20Canada%20on%20CBS%20Sports%20Network

Watch the MXoN 6pm Eastern, same day. Some people might even have this network on their channel list.

Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people -Eleanor Roosevelt

Aim: Devil1nnj

bg22

C100_62511co_470_1368806309

Posts: 407

Joined: 9/18/2009

Location: TX, USA

9/27/2012 6:43 AM

I guess SD TV is better than no TV. Looks like FiOS has it on chan 94 but not in HD.

spd721

C100_94784580_1253738111

Posts: 1183

Joined: 9/23/2009

Location: Fenton, MO USA

9/27/2012 7:42 AM

Joe_Stricklin wrote: I have CBSSports on ATT Uverse and it showed LUCAS Flat Track 6pm Sunday.

I'm getting the same thing

Rooster

C100_614754568_1207059471

Posts: 4373

Joined: 4/1/2008

Location: Edmonton, CAN

9/27/2012 8:33 AM

ns503 wrote: Well since it specifically mentioned Canada there, I have a question for fellow Canadians.

What channel is CBS Sports on Bell Exvu? I couldn't find that info on the Bell site, and couldn't find it on my guide last night.

I don't see CBS sports on the cable listings and the website for the channel makes no mention of being available in Canada.



Empty a bag of skittles into the toilet and then flush. It's like watching a five second long nascar race.

426Hemi

C100

Posts: 673

Joined: 4/15/2011

Location: PA, USA

9/27/2012 8:41 AM

Hopefully this is true, I do have CBS Sports and would like to see this race.

FreshTopEnd

C100_617301428_1208215675

Posts: 8760

Joined: 8/16/2006

Location: Sacramento, CA USA

9/27/2012 9:18 AM

I expect the TV guide hasn't caught up. It's great news and long overdue. Hope they don't cut too much out to get it in at 90 minutes.

@ftemoto


Titan1

C100_imgp2143

Posts: 4208

Joined: 2/3/2010

Location: Lehi, UT USA

9/27/2012 9:24 AM

I'm excited about this.

Like everyone elses, my guide shows lucas oil offroad racing....but if its a new announcement, that may change. I hope it does. I can't wait.

drmarkr

C100_554_47466dea29d02

Posts: 2912

Joined: 8/21/2006

Location: Tucson, AZ USA

9/27/2012 9:43 AM

FreshTopEnd wrote: I expect the TV guide hasn't caught up. It's great news and long overdue. Hope they don't cut too much out to get it in at 90 minutes.

Call and threaten them counselor........they better not screw this up!!!

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

6-wheelz

C100_p1010027

Posts: 117

Joined: 5/20/2012

Location: Kings Mountain, NC USA

9/27/2012 9:54 AM

baker_25_ccso wrote: DirecTV Ch 613, Program guide shows Lucas Oil offroad racing right now, Hopefully it changes !!!

Hey neighbor, What channel is cbs sports on Time Warner?

6-wheelz

C100_p1010027

Posts: 117

Joined: 5/20/2012

Location: Kings Mountain, NC USA

9/27/2012 9:58 AM

man I miss Parker Valley!

Denn700

C100_photo_3

Posts: 637

Joined: 11/7/2006

Location: Shreveport, LA USA

9/27/2012 10:01 AM

I'm not at home. Does Dish carry it and what channel?

BAMX

C100_last_dog_2013_8_1374424287

Posts: 1398

Joined: 1/22/2012

Location: Temecula, CA USA

9/27/2012 10:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/27/2012 10:05 AM

http://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/schedule

10pm according to their online schedule

jtomasik

C100_500af_start_1380744480

Posts: 15156

Joined: 8/17/2006

Location: Golden, CO USA

9/27/2012 10:26 AM

BAMX wrote: http://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/schedule

10pm according to their online schedule

Awesome. Good find. Thanks.

"Diligence is the mother of good luck."

B. Franklin

Joe_Stricklin

C100_101344290_1283186346

Posts: 57

Joined: 8/30/2010

Location: N/A, USA

9/27/2012 10:37 AM

BAMX wrote: http://www.cbssportsnetwork.com/schedule

10pm according to their online schedule

jtomasik wrote: Awesome. Good find. Thanks.

30 mins??

the encore is 90????
Post a Reply to: MXoN to broadcast same day on CBS Sports Network

To post, please join, log in or connect to Vital using your Facebook profile Fb_connect_sm