MXoN-Team France testing at track!

tzmike
Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 4:33pm
The link shows Team France at the newly REVISED Ernee track.
Sure is nice to be able to set your bikes up AND learn the new track before the rest get there..
THAT AINT RIGHT !

http://motocrossplanet.com/worldwide/46691/Movie:-Team-France-riding-on…

|
TMV
8/19/2015 8:51am
2 out of 3 riders from the french team spent two days on the track and you find that unfair? What about team USA training everyday from April to September at Glen Helen? Do you believe they will close the track because of MXdN being held there?
downard254
8/19/2015 8:57am
They're pros, they will learn the track quick enough. I'm sure the two days there won't have a massive swing of advantage.
tzmike
8/19/2015 9:05am
After looking at MOTOCLUBERNEE.COM, I don't happen to see anything listed for dates regarding local racing or even open practice. So what your saying TMV is that this track is like Glen Helen that is open to the public for racing and practicing almost 7 days a week ?

The Shop

RG1
8/19/2015 9:54am
What ain't right? They aren't breaking any rules. I don't know what the rules are concerning how close to an event you're not allowed to ride a track, but I'm almost certain it's only a few days. There's still over a month to go, and I'm sure there will still be a few little changes made to the track before the race comes around
tzmike
8/19/2015 10:09am
Well, the FIM sure can't keep there rules together. (JS7 comes to mind). The other series' they oversee are WSBK & MotoGP. Those riders/teams cannot do track days at a track they race on unless its a sanctioned tire test where other teams/riders are all allowed and or its after the race meeting has taken place. . The manufacturer can use the tracks for testing, but only with their designated factory test rider. The FIA- (F1) also has similar rules.
8/19/2015 10:14am
WHO CARES! HOME TRACK ADVANTAGE.DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THE MARTIN BROTHERS AND THEIR BUDDIES RIDING MILLVILLE ALL WEEK BEFORE THE NATIONAL?

pilotdude
8/19/2015 10:17am
Damn.
We're done.
Game over.
Never had a chance.
Fold up the chairs.
Roll up the awning.
Pack up the coolers.
Maybe next year.

:- )
TMV
8/19/2015 10:30am
tzmike wrote:
After looking at MOTOCLUBERNEE.COM, I don't happen to see anything listed for dates regarding local racing or even open practice. So what your saying TMV is...
After looking at MOTOCLUBERNEE.COM, I don't happen to see anything listed for dates regarding local racing or even open practice. So what your saying TMV is that this track is like Glen Helen that is open to the public for racing and practicing almost 7 days a week ?
Very few tracks works like that in France and often between July and August for the summer vacations. Ernée is not one of them. I think they're some training sessions for guys from the motoclub and some riders from other clubs once in a while. I would say the track is probably already closed to anyone until the MXdN.
scott_nz
Fantasy
840th
8/19/2015 10:59am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 11:02am
tzmike wrote:
Well, the FIM sure can't keep there rules together. (JS7 comes to mind). The other series' they oversee are WSBK & MotoGP. Those riders/teams cannot do...
Well, the FIM sure can't keep there rules together. (JS7 comes to mind). The other series' they oversee are WSBK & MotoGP. Those riders/teams cannot do track days at a track they race on unless its a sanctioned tire test where other teams/riders are all allowed and or its after the race meeting has taken place. . The manufacturer can use the tracks for testing, but only with their designated factory test rider. The FIA- (F1) also has similar rules.
world SBK and Moto GP run a much different rule book, there are no testing rules in the MXGP rulebook, apart from testing a week out at the track,

RG1
8/19/2015 11:24am
tzmike wrote:
Well, the FIM sure can't keep there rules together. (JS7 comes to mind). The other series' they oversee are WSBK & MotoGP. Those riders/teams cannot do...
Road racing is completely different. There are no rules in the FIM motocross rule book that say you can't practice at a track that you will race on at some point in the season. You can't practice there on the week of the event, but there's still over a month to go. As someone else said, Jeremy and Alex Martin were out practicing at Millville up to 3 days before the national, no one seemed to have a problem with that
crusty_xx
Fantasy
156th
8/19/2015 11:38am Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 11:38am
It's like press day 5 weeks before the event.
There's enough practice for everyone on Saturday and Sunday
tzmike
8/19/2015 11:59am
Martins at Millville is really like apples and oranges as I see it. Spring Creek is a track thats open to the PUBLIC regularly, holds practice days and has a nice race series. ANY of the 250 guys could have gone there before that race on a date that was available and ridden. Maybe without a jump here or there but all the same, they could have ridden.
Not so at Ernee.

The FIM rulebook is way different for asphalt obviously. Again, the way JS7 was handled, is a testament on how they can't keep some of the more basic rules in line with MX. So, Ernee, not open to public. Glen Helen and Spring Creek are regularly. That's all.. Maybe it was a media blitz for the track to promote.
Lucifa.
8/19/2015 2:15pm
tzmike wrote:
The link shows Team France at the newly REVISED Ernee track. Sure is nice to be able to set your bikes up AND learn the new...
The link shows Team France at the newly REVISED Ernee track.
Sure is nice to be able to set your bikes up AND learn the new track before the rest get there..
THAT AINT RIGHT !

http://motocrossplanet.com/worldwide/46691/Movie:-Team-France-riding-on…

Hey tzmike, If USA don't win this year, that would make a super duper excuse.
philG
8/19/2015 2:47pm Edited Date/Time 8/19/2015 2:59pm
tzmike wrote:
Martins at Millville is really like apples and oranges as I see it. Spring Creek is a track thats open to the PUBLIC regularly, holds practice...
Martins at Millville is really like apples and oranges as I see it. Spring Creek is a track thats open to the PUBLIC regularly, holds practice days and has a nice race series. ANY of the 250 guys could have gone there before that race on a date that was available and ridden. Maybe without a jump here or there but all the same, they could have ridden.
Not so at Ernee.

The FIM rulebook is way different for asphalt obviously. Again, the way JS7 was handled, is a testament on how they can't keep some of the more basic rules in line with MX. So, Ernee, not open to public. Glen Helen and Spring Creek are regularly. That's all.. Maybe it was a media blitz for the track to promote.
Drugs is drugs... WADA not the FIM call that.

It was a Team Launch for the hosting country, where the hell else are they going to hold it FFS.

i guess that means USA cheated by having a national at Budds Creek the same year as the Nations
vschaik141
8/19/2015 4:33pm
wilson simpson anstie not to bad of a team either! OMG

Post a reply to: MXoN-Team France testing at track!

The Latest