MXdN team announment....

500guy
8/5/2010 1:20pm
I read it as. An announcement about when another announcement will be made saying when the announcement will be made.

Crazy

More details about the exact time and location for the announcement will be available at Unadilla on the day of the national.
jasonv43
8/5/2010 1:26pm
Exactly,

We'd like to announce that......

We have an announcement. And we will give you that announcement sometime during the Unadilla race. We will announce the details of this announcement soon.
jaeckle
8/5/2010 1:33pm
"We have some exciting plans for this year's roster for the Motocross of Nations," said AMA Director of Racing Joe Bromley. "

Stewart is in. He is the only thing this industry deems "exciting". That's what I take of it.

The Shop

BLAHBLAH
8/5/2010 1:35pm
If they are making the announcement now, I would think that means no James.
Yeah... If they were making the announcment now. But they have only made an announcement to make an announcement they y will be making an announcment.

My guess is that they are going to wait and see if James wins Unidilla... At which point they will anounce that they will announce that they will announce James Stewart is being considered as part of the MXdN team and they plan on announcing the team sometime soon.
jasonv43
8/5/2010 1:36pm
If they are making the announcement now, I would think that means no James.
Unless they wait till after the race and he won by like 30 seconds over Dungey.
8/5/2010 3:18pm
500guy wrote:
I read it as. An announcement about when another announcement will be made saying when the announcement will be made. Crazy More details about the exact...
I read it as. An announcement about when another announcement will be made saying when the announcement will be made.

Crazy

More details about the exact time and location for the announcement will be available at Unadilla on the day of the national.
Sort of like a complainer making a complaint that someone's complaint wasn't compliant?
Damn dude- I'll say it. Every one of your posts is some kind of negativity or bitching about something. It gets really freaking old.

500guy
8/5/2010 3:31pm
500guy wrote:
I read it as. An announcement about when another announcement will be made saying when the announcement will be made. Crazy More details about the exact...

Crazy

Sort of like a complainer making a complaint that someone's complaint wasn't compliant? Damn dude- I'll say it. Every one of your posts is some kind...
Sort of like a complainer making a complaint that someone's complaint wasn't compliant?
Damn dude- I'll say it. Every one of your posts is some kind of negativity or bitching about something. It gets really freaking old.

Are you fucking Daft ? Step back and think fuckstick. before you post.

there was nothing Negative in my post
BLAHBLAH
8/5/2010 3:46pm
500guy wrote:

Crazy

Sort of like a complainer making a complaint that someone's complaint wasn't compliant? Damn dude- I'll say it. Every one of your posts is some kind...

500guy wrote:
Are you fucking Daft ? Step back and think fuckstick. before you post.

there was nothing Negative in my post
stuff like this is why I spend to much time on these boards...

FUCKINGHILARIOUS
oldx
8/5/2010 5:29pm
500guy wrote:

Crazy

Someone shit in your Cheerios?

Post a reply to: MXdN team announment....

The Latest