274 Verstappen Amandine KTM BEL FMB KTM Silver Action
423 Papenmeier Larissa Suzuki GER DMSB
811 Vaage Genette KTM NOR NMF Scandinavian Racing Sports
921 Defeter Monica KTM INA IMI
964 van Wordragen Nicky Yamaha NED KNMV Team Nine Six Four
|
MXMattii
2/26/2017 3:41pm
Nathan Crawford in the MXGP MX2 class! Thats interesting.
Yep
2/26/2017 6:32pm
What's with all the riders from Australia in MX2? Isn't there a limit on that country's riders? Looks suspicious
kevin204
Fantasy
3416th
2/26/2017 7:55pm
Yep wrote:
What's with all the riders from Australia in MX2? Isn't there a limit on that country's riders? Looks suspicious
Wilson, Ward and Lawrence are full-time GP guys this season. Webster and Crawford are wild cards.
JB479
2/26/2017 7:56pm
MXMattii wrote:
It will be interesting to see how he goes, towards the end of the last year he was our fastest mx2 rider in australia. He rides with alot of agression and has been on a 450 for the last 4 months. Hopefully he has a good bike underneath him. He may suprise a few people.

The Shop

Yep
2/26/2017 8:11pm
I thought they had a rule against that? You know what happens when you have too many of those people together in one area
Jrewing
2/27/2017 2:17am
MXMattii wrote:
JB479 wrote:
It will be interesting to see how he goes, towards the end of the last year he was our fastest mx2 rider in australia. He rides...
It will be interesting to see how he goes, towards the end of the last year he was our fastest mx2 rider in australia. He rides with alot of agression and has been on a 450 for the last 4 months. Hopefully he has a good bike underneath him. He may suprise a few people.
I think he will surprise. He's been training in Qld in summer so should be one of the best acclimated
David934
2/27/2017 2:30am
What hapenned with Jasikonis?
Plugga
2/27/2017 2:31am
Courtney Duncan to easily mop up the ladies class. Wink
2/27/2017 2:59am
David934 wrote:
What hapenned with Jasikonis?
Wasn't allowed to enter Qatar due to VISA / Passport issues. Should be good to start his season in Indonesia Cool
Rudicross
2/27/2017 3:46am Edited Date/Time 2/27/2017 3:53am
Habibullah Mond for victory?
He has some Supermoto experience

2/27/2017 5:53am
Perhaps the bigger story will be who makes the trip to ENDOnesia! Am I right???? Am I right???? (is this thing on?)

DeStouwer
2/28/2017 1:55am
It's hot overthere, but raining quite a lot. Track doesn't look that promising, but if it keeps raining it will be a lot more selective than last week.
Bidirella
2/28/2017 3:16am
Looks like Daytona SX right there Laughing
Bearuno
2/28/2017 5:03am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2017 5:10am
Give thought to how piss poor a SX track looks while it's being built.

Then, for honesty's sake, give thought to just how piss poor Any SX track is, when compared to virtually any MX track.

It will probably be an uninspiring, crappy Luongo /Atkins( if he's still doing things) track, but hell, SX tracks are vicious little pieces of crap, by any stretch of the imagination , or standard.

That people put forward Daytona as something of note, well, the best of the worst is not something I find remotely laudable. I watch every SX, have done for decades now, and hell, I foolishly paid for the atrocious coverage they've turned out this year, but SX tracks are, and always will be, dreadful little things.

I remember checking out the site for this track on Google Maps, looked like far more water and a lot less trees around it then. I wish Luongo could get his head out of his arse, and come up with better sites than this. Let's see what happens - hopefully it won't be an(other) embarrassment to the sport. Assen and last year's Swiss GP weren't complete disasters.
2/28/2017 9:40am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2017 9:41am
Bearuno wrote:
Give thought to how piss poor a SX track looks while it's being built. Then, for honesty's sake, give thought to just how piss poor Any...

Then, for honesty's sake, give thought to just how piss poor Any SX track is, when compared to virtually any MX track.

It will probably be an uninspiring, crappy Luongo /Atkins( if he's still doing things) track, but hell, SX tracks are vicious little pieces of crap, by any stretch of the imagination , or standard.

That people put forward Daytona as something of note, well, the best of the worst is not something I find remotely laudable. I watch every SX, have done for decades now, and hell, I foolishly paid for the atrocious coverage they've turned out this year, but SX tracks are, and always will be, dreadful little things.

I remember checking out the site for this track on Google Maps, looked like far more water and a lot less trees around it then. I wish Luongo could get his head out of his arse, and come up with better sites than this. Let's see what happens - hopefully it won't be an(other) embarrassment to the sport. Assen and last year's Swiss GP weren't complete disasters.
All good points, especially about the fucking joke that is a Supercross circuit. I always laugh when I see someone start a thread to "analyze" the upcoming Supercross layout, as if one is any different from another.

But, yeah, these kinda tracks aren't any good either; they just happen to be waaaaaay better than any Supercross track (an extremely low bar), which means almost nothing. That said, I actually thought Assen was surprisingly good; I think it was the sheer amount of sand. And Qatar actually looked *great* this year compared to any Supercross circuit.

Rotaholic
2/28/2017 10:42am
Let's go Courtney Duncan, I'm picking world champ this year if she keeps away from trackside photographers
2/28/2017 11:06am
Rotaholic wrote:
Let's go Courtney Duncan, I'm picking world champ this year if she keeps away from trackside photographers
I think so to! She is really impressive. Bummer about what happened to her last year in the Germany GP. I'm hyped up about Nancy vd Ven she used to race my brother every weekend when they where kids Cool
Park Boys
Fantasy
53rd
2/28/2017 11:34am
Bearuno wrote:
Give thought to how piss poor a SX track looks while it's being built. Then, for honesty's sake, give thought to just how piss poor Any...

All good points, especially about the fucking joke that is a Supercross circuit. I always laugh when I see someone start a thread to "analyze" the...
All good points, especially about the fucking joke that is a Supercross circuit. I always laugh when I see someone start a thread to "analyze" the upcoming Supercross layout, as if one is any different from another.

But, yeah, these kinda tracks aren't any good either; they just happen to be waaaaaay better than any Supercross track (an extremely low bar), which means almost nothing. That said, I actually thought Assen was surprisingly good; I think it was the sheer amount of sand. And Qatar actually looked *great* this year compared to any Supercross circuit.

Wow you must be pretty new to this whole thing if you can't analyze a SX track and look for differences. Pretty damn easy like saying lommel and valkenswad are the same.
2/28/2017 1:08pm
Park Boys wrote:
Wow you must be pretty new to this whole thing if you can't analyze a SX track and look for differences. Pretty damn easy like saying...
Wow you must be pretty new to this whole thing if you can't analyze a SX track and look for differences. Pretty damn easy like saying lommel and valkenswad are the same.
Lemme see, there's the Mickey Mouse track in the baseball stadium, then the Minnie Mouse track in the football stadium, then Mickey again, then Monster Trucks, then another Minnie, then an X-Games ...
3/1/2017 9:16am
DeStouwer wrote:
It's hot overthere, but raining quite a lot. Track doesn't look that promising, but if it keeps raining it will be a lot more selective than...
It's hot overthere, but raining quite a lot. Track doesn't look that promising, but if it keeps raining it will be a lot more selective than last week.
It's been raining there the last couple of weeks apparently. If it keeps up at least that might make the track a bit more interesting than it otherwise would be.
MelonFan123
3/1/2017 12:30pm
Lemme see, there's the Mickey Mouse track in the baseball stadium, then the Minnie Mouse track in the football stadium, then Mickey again, then Monster Trucks...
Lemme see, there's the Mickey Mouse track in the baseball stadium, then the Minnie Mouse track in the football stadium, then Mickey again, then Monster Trucks, then another Minnie, then an X-Games ...
isn't there someone on your lawn you should be yelling at? or maybe a "bring back the two-stroke" thread that needs your input?
3/1/2017 1:17pm Edited Date/Time 3/1/2017 1:18pm
isn't there someone on your lawn you should be yelling at? or maybe a "bring back the two-stroke" thread that needs your input?
Sorry, I'll be too busy watching F1 while your ilk salivates over NASCAR and drag racing. Gotta love those stages; Supercross needs that too.
race250r
3/1/2017 4:22pm
Sorry, I'll be too busy watching F1 while your ilk salivates over NASCAR and drag racing. Gotta love those stages; Supercross needs that too.
Jolly ol chap, aren't you?
DeStouwer
3/3/2017 12:25am
Nathan Crawford is out due to a broken arm.
FARANG
3/3/2017 12:45am
Wow MX1 is absolutely stacked. Seriously - Cairoli, Herlings, Gasjer, Febvre, Nagl, Paulin, Desalle, Bobryshev, Strijbos.

Mental.
3/3/2017 1:43am
FARANG wrote:
Wow MX1 is absolutely stacked. Seriously - Cairoli, Herlings, Gasjer, Febvre, Nagl, Paulin, Desalle, Bobryshev, Strijbos.

Mental.
and you forgot Tonus, Van Horebeek, Coldenhoff, Tixier, Anstie, Simpson,
DeStouwer
3/3/2017 2:21am Edited Date/Time 3/3/2017 2:59am
Riders went for a track walk today. Track is not just wet, but saturated. Ankle deep in the water. So when the bikes start ripping it, expect some very deep ruts. Won't be surprised if they adapt the Saturday schedule.

Edit: It will keep raining through the weekend, so we're up for a mudder.

Post a reply to: MXGP of Indonesia - Entry list

The Latest