MXGP fixed?

FlowingRiver
Edited Date/Time 3/7/2015 9:43am
Ok, before calling names I didn't come up with this idea and I know it sounds outlandish. BUT! I was talking with a friend and it came up how uncharacteristic RV performance was. Stalling a bike on the start are you kidding me? Not to mention it didn't look like the normal RV at all. Yes I understand different tracks and all. Trust me I've read almost all the discussions on here explaining why he didn't win, and that's not the point of this post.

My question is, could RV be taking a fall to make the MXGP look faster? If so, who would be behind it and if so how much would it cost to get him to sell out?

I think time will tell in the next few weeks if he continues to flounder and make ridiculous mistakes.
|
Brad460
Fantasy
736th
3/1/2015 7:26pm
Ok I've heard it all..Laughing
3/1/2015 7:31pm
Interesting theory to entertain. Especially in the context of RV's last 12 months.
APLMAN99
3/1/2015 7:32pm
Ok, before calling names I didn't come up with this idea and I know it sounds outlandish. BUT! I was talking with a friend and it...
Ok, before calling names I didn't come up with this idea and I know it sounds outlandish. BUT! I was talking with a friend and it came up how uncharacteristic RV performance was. Stalling a bike on the start are you kidding me? Not to mention it didn't look like the normal RV at all. Yes I understand different tracks and all. Trust me I've read almost all the discussions on here explaining why he didn't win, and that's not the point of this post.

My question is, could RV be taking a fall to make the MXGP look faster? If so, who would be behind it and if so how much would it cost to get him to sell out?

I think time will tell in the next few weeks if he continues to flounder and make ridiculous mistakes.

The Shop

FlowingRiver
3/1/2015 7:34pm
TripleFive wrote:
Interesting theory to entertain. Especially in the context of RV's last 12 months.
Thanks triple, I guess no one else can think outside of the box. I never said I thought it was true... but it did spark my curiosity.
3/1/2015 7:35pm
I have inside information that it was fixed, the GP riders were paid to let Captain America win but he just couldn't pull it off, so they are just going to keep it going until he can perform, it would look silly for the riders in front of him to just fall down on the last lap so they will act like they are really trying hard. It makes for good ratings and the boost in MXGP subscriptions will cover the payout. But keep it to yourself, it's a secret.
What a dumbass.
FlaNard
3/1/2015 7:35pm
Hes ridden very well at the MXDN over the years. He knows how to ride more tracks than just ours. He looks a bit out of shape and unprepared IMO. He either expected it to be easy and was surprised at the speed or is just riding out his contract. It isn't like Ryan has never raced these guys before or handled pressure.
FlowingRiver
3/1/2015 8:00pm
FlaNard wrote:
Hes ridden very well at the MXDN over the years. He knows how to ride more tracks than just ours. He looks a bit out of...
Hes ridden very well at the MXDN over the years. He knows how to ride more tracks than just ours. He looks a bit out of shape and unprepared IMO. He either expected it to be easy and was surprised at the speed or is just riding out his contract. It isn't like Ryan has never raced these guys before or handled pressure.
Exactly, I've seen him handle the eurtards before at the MXDN. It does make one wonder.
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
3/2/2015 3:10pm
Ok, before calling names I didn't come up with this idea and I know it sounds outlandish. BUT! I was talking with a friend and it...

Post a reply to: MXGP fixed?

The Latest